Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack Cheese Slices uploaded by Niveen J.Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack Cheese Slices uploaded by Niveen J.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-jack Cheese Slices.
Sliced Natural Reduced Sodium Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese.
Compared to Regular Sargento Colby-Jack Cheese.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
Keep Cheese Fresh with Fresh Lock®.
Double Zipper.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
25% less sodium.
10 Slices.

Natalia C.
Benbrook, TX
Colby jack cheese is my favorite flavor of cheese, it has a mix of 2 cheeses! Colby and pepper jack, it's healthy if you're eating the correct portions. The value is great, cheese is the best. I do recommend this product to others.
Sierra M.
Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack Cheese Slices I love cheese but I also love keeping my body happy and healthy and this brand/flavor does all of the above. It is definitely my absolute favorite to put on my sandwiches!
Princess M.
El Paso, TX
First of all I'm a cheese lover so I love all cheeses!! But I love this brand and this cheese specifically ! The pre sliced cheese is perfect for sandwiches! Tastes amazing in grilled cheese!! I would recommend if you love cheese!
Randi S.
Reedley, CA
Love the Colby jack cheese!! My favorite! A little more expensive than other brands but you definitely get a good, quality tasting cheese. Great with sandwiches or crackers. I even like to eat it by itself.
Elizabeth G.
Jurupa Valley, CA
We buy a variety of cheese slices from Sargento brand Colby Jack, provolone, and pepper jack are out current favorites. I like that you can find them in ultra thin slices as well.
Mikayla E.
This cheese is my go to sand which cheese for sure! It is also low in sodium, that is a plus too! I just love how much I love the taste of this cheese! I hate processed cheese and would lean to this instead!
Serena H.
Alexandria, LA
We love Sargento cheese with sandwiches, crackers, or even by itself. Some family members have cholesterol and blood pressure problems, so this low sodium option is great! Especially since it is still the great taste of Sargento cheese.
Britney L.
These Sargento cheeses are amazing. The reduced sodium doesn't really taste any different. I always buy Sargento because you can definitely tell the difference in the quality between them and the store brand. The taste and the consistency/texture is always good with Sargento. I recommend this cheese for making sandwiches or for snacking. It is a great brand.
Kassandra B.
Hemet, CA
Sargento is one of the best cheeses we have tried. We were introduced to it through the influenster program and have loved it ever since. It taste great and melts better than most presliced cheeses. Their wide variety of flavors means there's always something new to try.
Amber B.
we usually only purchase Sargent, because of how fresh it taste and how affordable it is compared to other big brands. We love to have cheese as a snack in our home, and sargento is always fresh and taste so good. it satisfies hunger, and it is really soft.