Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack Cheese Slices uploaded by Niveen J.Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack Cheese Slices uploaded by Niveen J.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-jack Cheese Slices.
Sliced Natural Reduced Sodium Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese.
Compared to Regular Sargento Colby-Jack Cheese.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
Keep Cheese Fresh with Fresh Lock®.
Double Zipper.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
25% less sodium.
10 Slices.

Kelcie M.
Northport, AL
Love this cheese. So yummy and such a good value. My favorite type of cheese. I will repurchase and I recommend this! They have a variety of flavors.
Stephanie R.
Lumberton, TX
Wonderful cheese! I feel like I'm eating healthy every time I buy this brand of cheese and they go great on burgers, sandwiches,tacos you name it.
Breanne D.
Gladwin, MI
Sargento makes the best cheese! I love putting these cheese on burgers right before we pull them off of the grill. The resealable zipper is great!
Madison B.
Cave City, KY
Where do I begin?! I can live off this cheese! It is my absolute favorite snack, to put on sandwiches, whatever! The flavor is just so amazing!!
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
I love cheese, especially Sargento. This brand is like 95% of the cheese that I buy from. I love the pepper jack, the sharp cheddar and Mexican.
Sometimes I will buy this or the reduced fat or the thin sliced Colby jack.
Great quality and authentic taste and texture for deli type cheese.
Brandi B.
This is by far the best cheese if you're looking to make yourself and decent sandwich. I will only use this kind of cheese on my sandwiches.
Kathleen L.
Chandler, AZ
Love this brand the most but they have other great different types of cheese. Plus this brand always tastes fresh compared to other brands
kayla p.
Alice, TX
feel like this brand caters more to the enriched flavor that cheese should have & leaves with a great taste & very fullfilling
Delyn M.
This is my favorite cheese to have on a sandwich & I really enjoy the lower sodium option. I will keep purchasing this product.