Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack Cheese Slices uploaded by Niveen J.Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack Cheese Slices uploaded by Niveen J.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-jack Cheese Slices.
Sliced Natural Reduced Sodium Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese.
Compared to Regular Sargento Colby-Jack Cheese.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
Keep Cheese Fresh with Fresh Lock®.
Double Zipper.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
25% less sodium.
10 Slices.

Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Best cheese ever! Has great taste that you will, most defiantly love for a lifetime. I always get it when I'm at a store, and its also great for a kids snack
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
I grabbed the reduced sodium by accident one day and really liked them. I thought they were better for you and tasted good, so it's my new Colby Jack cheese!
Heather T.
Atwater, OH
I normally love Colby-Jack cheese, but this is not counted. I understand the health purpose, but reducing the sodium definitely makes a difference in taste.
Sarah R.
San diego , CA
Very tasty and high quality tasting cheese for a crazy good price. Good value with exceptional quality in taste! My go to brand for all my cheese needs :-)
Emma J.
Peoria, IL
I love these convenient cheese slices. It's a bit pricey for only 10 slices, but I consistently buy Sargento because the cheese is yummy and good quality.
Shanteisha S.
Columbia, SC
This is always my go to cheese when I'm making sandwiches on a croissant or a bagel. I like the idea of the cheddar and a little bit of spice of the jack.
Mary Beth K.
I love this cheese! It tastes wonderful on my sandwiches. I look forward to it each day. I sometimes even grab a slice or two as a snack. It is delicious.
Mackenzie L.
I love starve to and their Colby jack cheese! I honestly believe that this is the best cheese I have ever had. It's great for sandwiches and even more!
Victoria P.
Anderson, SC
Favorite cheese for burgers or making a great sandwich..it always taste great and I appreciate the individual pieces and the fact it has a zip lock ❤
Kelcie M.
Hoover, AL
Love this cheese. So yummy and such a good value. My favorite type of cheese. I will repurchase and I recommend this! They have a variety of flavors.