Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack Cheese Slices uploaded by Niveen J.Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack Cheese Slices uploaded by Niveen J.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-jack Cheese Slices.
Sliced Natural Reduced Sodium Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese.
Compared to Regular Sargento Colby-Jack Cheese.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
Keep Cheese Fresh with Fresh Lock®.
Double Zipper.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
25% less sodium.
10 Slices.

Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this cheese. The slices are the perfect thickness, and it's nice to know that they made it fresh with reduced fat ingredients. It's healthy but tastes just like regular cheese. I buy this product all the time and will continue to do so.
Morgan W.
Fairmont, WV
Colby jack is by far my favorite cheese and the quality of this brand is phenomenal. It is definitely more pricey than some other brands but in my opinion it is worth the extra money. Definitely recommend.
Liberty R.
Copley, OH
I hate slicing cheese so when it comes pre sliced it's always going to be my favorite. It's not expensive like some other pre sliced cheeses, I prefer go buy this brand when I can. So yummy and we use it on everything!
Stephanie D.
Duncannon, PA
Sargento cheese has a fantastic taste to it and is always fresh. It is a little more pricey than some other brands, but totally worth the splurge with the flavor it brings to your food. There are occasionally coupons that can be used, and I combine with store sales.
Sharlene A.
Bronx, NY
Yum yum!!! This is an awesome healthy snack woth lots of calcium and protein. The size is just right and the taste is mild but reAlly tasty. This is my fave flavor among their string cheeses.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
good sandwich cheese if relatively flavorless. I would probably try a different type next time but the reduced sodium is nice. Good value for the amount you get.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
Sargento is just one of the best cheeses I have enjoyed. I love putting on my hamburger just makes it so tasty and juicy. I also used it on my turkey sandwiches. Just love the cheese. 🍔
Jasmine F.
Los Angeles, CA
Unlike most light or low sodium cheese these slices are the best!! Same amazing scarfs to taste but without all the extra sodium. Love adding this in when I'm craving cheese and I don't have to feel guilty!
Taylor R.
Abingdon , MD
Even though it's not as fresh as coming straight from the deli counter this is my favorite cheese. It doesn't even taste like packaged cheese and it's convenient and affordable.
Mary L.
This is the best cheese brand I have ever picked up in the grocery store making it my favorite cheese brand thus far. It melts perfectly and the flavor is on point.