Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack Cheese Slices uploaded by Niveen J.Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack Cheese Slices uploaded by Niveen J.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-jack Cheese Slices.
Sliced Natural Reduced Sodium Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese.
Compared to Regular Sargento Colby-Jack Cheese.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
Keep Cheese Fresh with Fresh Lock®.
Double Zipper.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
25% less sodium.
10 Slices.

Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
My favorite type of cheese! My only down fall is that it is kind of pricey specially trying to by this at a Ralph's or Albertsons. But it's worth it for the quality and taste
Madison W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great cheese! Love the distinct flavors of this combo. It is a great product considering the price. I bought it during a sale at Crest and now buy it exclusively.
Britney L.
These Sargento cheeses are amazing. The reduced sodium doesn't really taste any different. I always buy Sargento because you can definitely tell the difference in the quality between them and the store brand. The taste and the consistency/texture is always good with Sargento. I recommend this cheese for making sandwiches or for snacking. It is a great brand.
Kassandra B.
Hemet, CA
Sargento is one of the best cheeses we have tried. We were introduced to it through the influenster program and have loved it ever since. It taste great and melts better than most presliced cheeses. Their wide variety of flavors means there's always something new to try.
Amber B.
we usually only purchase Sargent, because of how fresh it taste and how affordable it is compared to other big brands. We love to have cheese as a snack in our home, and sargento is always fresh and taste so good. it satisfies hunger, and it is really soft.
Jenny P.
Portsmouth, OH
My favorite sliced cheese! Great for cheeseburgers, grilled cheese, pizza grilled cheese (must try!), and my husband likes these with crackers. I love making cheeseburgers on the grill with these! Awesome flavor and it melts perfect! Must try!
Sara A.
Great product for sandwiches! Only downside is that this product is expensive and you only get about 8-10 slices per packaging which is VERY easy to go through, and quickly. I wish they would offer more per package but the quality of the cheese is great.
Georgejamiewyatt F.
Laramie, WY
Love this cheese. It tastes as fresh as if it were from the deli. This blend is one of my favorite. It is nice that this is a mainstream brand and can be bought almost anywhere and the taste is always consistent. I always try to look for this brand before I buy anything else.
Jessica L.
Seattle, WA
Even though I am lactose-intolerant, I still love cheese. My family can eat cheese, so it is always in my house. Anyway, Sargent slices are super convenient for sandwiches and other snacks. I'd eat it more often if I could.
Emily V.
El Paso, TX
I really liked this cheese. The price was right, it was not too hard, and the reduced salt was just right for me. I use this often in sandwiches, and it melts just right for quesadillas and grilled sandwiches.