Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack Cheese Slices uploaded by Niveen J.Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack Cheese Slices uploaded by Niveen J.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-jack Cheese Slices.
Sliced Natural Reduced Sodium Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese.
Compared to Regular Sargento Colby-Jack Cheese.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
Keep Cheese Fresh with Fresh Lock®.
Double Zipper.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
25% less sodium.
10 Slices.

Natalia C.
Benbrook, TX
Colby jack cheese is my favorite flavor of cheese, it has a mix of 2 cheeses! Colby and pepper jack, it's healthy if you're eating the correct portions. The value is great, cheese is the best. I do recommend this product to others.
Jessie B.
Mesa, AZ
My family and I love this pre sliced Colby jack cheese. It is a great snack (with crackers and turkey meat). It is a great value and great tasting cheese. Pre sliced is also very convenient and makes lunch time with sandwiches very easy.
Sierra M.
Sargento® Reduced Sodium Colby-Jack Cheese Slices I love cheese but I also love keeping my body happy and healthy and this brand/flavor does all of the above. It is definitely my absolute favorite to put on my sandwiches!
Princess M.
El Paso, TX
First of all I'm a cheese lover so I love all cheeses!! But I love this brand and this cheese specifically ! The pre sliced cheese is perfect for sandwiches! Tastes amazing in grilled cheese!! I would recommend if you love cheese!
Wimberly T.
Barnesville, GA
I like it because it has a sharp flavor. The packaging is sturdy so it will not be damaged. It is a healthy snack that is more natural than other cheese. It tastes amazing. I will continue to buy this product
Mikayla E.
This cheese is my go to sand which cheese for sure! It is also low in sodium, that is a plus too! I just love how much I love the taste of this cheese! I hate processed cheese and would lean to this instead!
Randi S.
Reedley, CA
Love the Colby jack cheese!! My favorite! A little more expensive than other brands but you definitely get a good, quality tasting cheese. Great with sandwiches or crackers. I even like to eat it by itself.
Elizabeth G.
Jurupa Valley, CA
We buy a variety of cheese slices from Sargento brand Colby Jack, provolone, and pepper jack are out current favorites. I like that you can find them in ultra thin slices as well.
Hailey A.
I love all their cheeses because it tastes like real cheese not fake cheese and all their flavors are amazing their prices are good too. My favorite cheese brand by far I recommend everyone tries it.
Serena H.
Alexandria, LA
We love Sargento cheese with sandwiches, crackers, or even by itself. Some family members have cholesterol and blood pressure problems, so this low sodium option is great! Especially since it is still the great taste of Sargento cheese.