BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Shredded Natural Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Made with 2% milk.
33% less fat.
15% fewer calories.
Compared to Sargento Colby-Jack cheese.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
2 cups.
Our family's passion is Cheese™. see more...

• Does anybody know if this product is lactose free? I would really...1 Answers
  • Is Sargento cheese hormone free ?1 Answers
  • Is there a difference in taste? Being that is fat free..1 Answers
Leah M.
Advance, NC
This is my favorite shredded cheese. It is delicious in any recipe and I love that it is reduced fat. The product is also real cheese instead of "cheese food." It is affordable and worth the price! Definitely recommmend
pretty k.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Sargento products! This cheese has a strong, sharp flavor, and is soft and delicious! Even if you get the light colby jack, or light version of this brand cheese, it's still full of flavor! You get your money's worth! This cheese is good on crackers, toast, sandwiches, or alone! You can actually chase the cheese blends, and both flavors stand out! Try it!
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
Foodie Expert
I love Colby Jack cheese and this brands make is pretty good. I don't much difference in brands unless I'm going from a really cheap brand (which I've stopped doing in fear of the things put in it) to very expensive brands. Otherwise, this cheese is very good and I do purchase it often.
Brittany T.
Irvine, CA
I LOVE this cheese. I would use it on everything if I could. It is a perfect blend for Mexican meals. I always make tacos with it. The price is extremely reasonable for the quality of cheese. It doesn't have a pre-cut taste.
Rachel E.
Wilmington, NC
Sargento is usually my cheese or choice. I feel like they often have great sales and the cheese is always delicious. I'm not sure if it truly tastes better, but I love it and stick with it. I'd recommend to others.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Foodie Expert
Sargento is my favorite cheese ever. I love the jack cheeses especially for sprinkling on a baked potato or some Mac n cheese. Yum. I find sargento is the best tasting cheese on the market. Will keep buying.
Jasmine N.
El Sobrante, CA
Foodie Expert
I grabbed this flavor on a whim just to make a grilled cheese sandwich for my tomato soup. I never tried Colby cheese and this combo was actually very good. It complemented my soup very well in my opinion.
Lindsey -Noree C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Foodie Expert
The best cheese there is! And that's coming from someone who isn't a big cheese eater! Very high quality and easily accessible being at everywhere food is sold! Sooo dang good and you can eat it alone!!
Shelby M.
Walnut Ridge, AR
We always joke with my father in-law about being a mouse because he will literally eat a whole package of this cheese just for a snack if he wanted to. This is a very great cheese for sandwiches or for a snack like cheese and crackers.
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Sometimes when you buy shredded cheese it has that Dusty dry texture to it which is really gross but this cheese comes out soft and moist and it melts really well if you use it with cooking
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
This cheese is usually more of an expensive brand in my grocery store; Is this product really any better than the generic and or Craft brand? Is there coupons for these as well that are easily accessible?
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
What is your favorite shredded variety? Colby Jack... Sharp Cheddar...Mild Cheddar....Mozzarella...?
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
What is the average price for this item?
Sharell M.
Is Sargento cheese hormone free ?
Jessica e.
Greeley, CO
How much cheese, is to much cheese?