Sargento Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks - 12 CT uploaded by Alicia B.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks.

Reduced fat natural cheddar cheese sticks.

Made with 2% milk.

33% less fat compared to regular Sargento sharp cheddar cheese.

See nutrition information for saturated fat content.

A natural source of protein & calcium.

12 60 calorie snacks.

Our family's passion is CheeseÔäó. see more...

• "is a bit pricey but the quality is awesome " in 1 review
  • "The cheese sticks are good." in 1 review
Katlin S.
I absolutely love these cheese sticks! They are pretty affordable, have less fat than most and taste AMAZING! They come in really nice peel-to-open, individually wrapped packages that are great for sticking in a lunch box or grabbing out of the fridge for a quick snack!
Christina L.
Norman, OK
Oh my goodness I love these cheese sticks! They have an amazing flavor and I buy them all the time! I take them on the go and the best thing is that they are a healthy snack. These cheese sticks are so much better than any other brand and I will never switch.
Kristin R.
I eat one every day with lunch. Super tasty, and not as fattening as most cheese sticks. The cheese can get a little oily if it doesn't stay cold, which is expected but unfortunate. Would definitely recommend to others who like a sharp, great tasting cheddar.
Hannah H.
I love Sargento's cheese sticks! My mom used to get them for us all the time as kids and they remind me of my childhood. They tear well and have a creamy texture which can hard to get in a cheese string sometimes. But nonetheless love it!
Morgan P.
Columbia, SC
Hands down the best cheese sticks! Cheese is my favorite food and if I had to choose one brand of cheese stick for the rest of my life it would be Sargento. Once you try their all natural cheese you will not want to eat anything else.
Lindsay C.
Columbus, OH
We get these for my son as a snack. He loves these! And sometimes my husband uses them on his food. They both seem to really like it! And they say the flavor is wonderful! We will definitely buy this product again.
Peyton F.
I love love love cheese sticks! These sharp cheddar cheese sticks are absolutely delicious. I could eat 5 of these per day if I wanted. They are cheap and totally worth the price. Go buy them now!! ­čÖâ­čÖâ
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
I absolutely love cheese,but I don't like the calories so I love this reduced fat cheese. Normally reduced fat tastes different and I don't find that to be true with this brand! This is a great one
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
If you like cheddar and feel like you can't get enough, these cheese sticks are really for you. They do not lie when they say SHARP cheddar! I could not be more pleased with this product!
Maribeth D.
Ada, OK
I pack these in the kids lunches everyday! They're a little pricey, but the kids love them. They taste great, and I feel good knowing they're getting a wholesome product.