Sargento Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks - 12 CT uploaded by Alicia B.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks.

Reduced fat natural cheddar cheese sticks.

Made with 2% milk.

33% less fat compared to regular Sargento sharp cheddar cheese.

See nutrition information for saturated fat content.

A natural source of protein & calcium.

12 60 calorie snacks.

Our family's passion is Cheese™. see more...

• "is a bit pricey but the quality is awesome " in 1 review
  • "The cheese sticks are good." in 1 review
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
My Grandpa swore by these when he was alive, and my Mom and I tried them and loved them! Sargento can be a bit on the pricier side when it comes to cheese, but the taste is unbeatable! Especially these cheese sticks :) So delicious and creamy! I think you would love them.
Alicia B.
These cheese sticks are so delicious. I've tried other brands and none of them are as yummy and flavorful as these. These taste really fresh too, no weird texture/or overly processed taste that some other brands have. I love eating these as a nice snack or even incorporating it into my meals. They're great to pack in a lunch or take on the go. They're a little pricey, but again they taste a lot better than other brands. Would definitely recommend.
Hannah H.
I love Sargento's cheese sticks! My mom used to get them for us all the time as kids and they remind me of my childhood. They tear well and have a creamy texture which can hard to get in a cheese string sometimes. But nonetheless love it!
Jessica C.
Me and my toddler both like these. She will grab them as a snack all the time and they are easy to open! They are also great to make cheese sticks with and are easy to cook with. I will forever buy Sargento brand.
Olivia H.
Terre Haute, IN
I love sharp cheddar more than any other cheese, so to be able to find it in a stick form was the most amazing thing! I can eat my favorite cheese on the go as if it was a regular string cheese! I have never seen something like this and I would definitely buy it again!
Kristin R.
I eat one every day with lunch. Super tasty, and not as fattening as most cheese sticks. The cheese can get a little oily if it doesn't stay cold, which is expected but unfortunate. Would definitely recommend to others who like a sharp, great tasting cheddar.
Allyson C.
Melville, NY
As a cheese addict, I generally refrain from having these in the house or else they'd be gone in only a couple of days. When I am feeling like I have some will-power, though, I do buy these to bring to work as a snack, and they are satisfying and yummy.
Mansi V.
I like to have the sharp cheddar sticks with me to lunch. It is a satisfying snack that can be eaten in class at work, anywhere because it is so small and it would not disturb anyone. They cheese has a nice bite to it, it is really delicious
Emily G.
Haverford
I love cheese sticks and Sargentos just tastes so good. It reminds me of home cause my mom used to get them for me all the time when I was little. They're not terrible for you if you don't eat an entire bag at once. Would highly recommend.
Jenna M.
This product is a good deal for the price and I enjoy it because of its natural ingredients and nutritional value. I eat this often in my lunch as I'm usually in a rush. I would recommend to anyone who likes eating on the go and I would definitely buy it again for myself!