Sargento® Reduced Fat Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks uploaded by Alicia B.

BY SARGENTO

A good source of protein and calcium, these full-flavored cheese snacks have less fat and are great on their own or paired with your favorite cracker.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color), Vitamin A Palmitate.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s name brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
My Grandpa swore by these when he was alive, and my Mom and I tried them and loved them! Sargento can be a bit on the pricier side when it comes to cheese, but the taste is unbeatable! Especially these cheese sticks :) So delicious and creamy! I think you would love them.
Ella K.
Saint Peters
These are the absolute best cheese sticks. They are healthy and delicious. They are perfect for school lunches, snacks, and for on the go. They have really good flavor and are just overall great. Would recommend.
Alicia B.
These cheese sticks are so delicious. I've tried other brands and none of them are as yummy and flavorful as these. These taste really fresh too, no weird texture/or overly processed taste that some other brands have. I love eating these as a nice snack or even incorporating it into my meals. They're great to pack in a lunch or take on the go. They're a little pricey, but again they taste a lot better than other brands. Would definitely recommend.
Natalie A.
As a flight attendant I am always looking for good healthy snacks to take on the road. These cheese sticks work well on the road in lunch bags and mini fridges. The reduced fat cheese sticks with an apple or grapes is a great low fat low calorie snack that hold you over for an hour or so!
Sonya H.
Tega Cay, SC
I usually buy reduced fat cheeses to cut calories. I also don't like to give up flavor in order to do so. This cheese does not disappoint. The flavor was there and I didn't have to worry about the calorie count. I don't but any other cheese!
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Sargento's cheese sticks! My mom used to get them for us all the time as kids and they remind me of my childhood. They tear well and have a creamy texture which can hard to get in a cheese string sometimes. But nonetheless love it!
Jessica C.
Me and my toddler both like these. She will grab them as a snack all the time and they are easy to open! They are also great to make cheese sticks with and are easy to cook with. I will forever buy Sargento brand.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
The flavor of these cheese sticks is perfect. It's a little on the strong side, but perfect if your a cheese lover. It is expensive for only 12 cheese sticks in a bag, but the quality of the product is phenomenal. I would definitely buy again and recommend to cheese lovers to purchase.
Jocelyn G.
Port Royal, SC
Love these. They keep my boyfriends daughter happy. Has a good mild sharp cheddar taste, which is to be expected. It does not taste cheap like other brands that should not be named. These are a staple to every grocery shopping trip. I also suggest the other cheese flavors.
Kemmy D.