BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Shredded natural reduced fat cheddar cheese.
Made with 2% milk.
33% less fat.
15% fewer calories.
Compared to Sargento cheddar cheese.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
2 cups.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
8 oz. (226g).

Jacquelyn W.
I use cheese a lot for meals, this melts good and a creamy texture and a lot of flavor. I prefer the reduced fat to save a little on the fat.
Julie C.
North Charleston, SC
Sarge to cheese is one of the best! Not cheese food product but actual
Cheese! We use the cheddar in everything from omelets to quesadillas!
Kira W.
Great cheese for any need! Melts great and doesn't separate or turn weird when cooking. Love this cheese! Use it when making Mac and cheese
ashley b.
This is my all time favorite brand of cheese to pick up from the supermarket. I'm a huge cheese fan and I promise they will not disappoint.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
I almost always have a bag of shredded cheese in the house and this brand does not disappoint. Rich flavor and cooks well into any dish.
Taylor M.
You can't go wrong with Sargento cheese. It's a go to for Mexican taco night. I use this for many meals and it's add a delicious taste.
Ashley P.
I love this cheese! It's perfect for Taco night, or adding to Macaroni and cheese! I also love to just eat it straight out of the bag!
Jackie A.
Hartford City, IN
Surge to is the BEST brand of cheese. They have great reduced fat cheese that tastes really good. The shredded cheese melts very well.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
Sargento has some of the most delicious and freakiest cheeses!! I mostly use them just to eat as is or help to garnish dinner dishes!
Megan R.
This is the best cheese brand at my grocery store. Most of the time there is a pretty good deal as well like buy one get one free.