BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Shredded natural reduced fat cheddar cheese.
Made with 2% milk.
33% less fat.
15% fewer calories.
Compared to Sargento cheddar cheese.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
2 cups.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
8 oz. (226g).

Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I love sargento. Great quality cheese. They have a lot of different flavors to choose from also. I felt that this specific cheese had a great flavor.
jennifer g.
I like there brand a whole lot,it taste natural and is a really good cheese, we like to manly use it in our cooking though it's really good for that
Lex K.
Carlisle, PA
This is one of my go-to cheeses. Sargento has great flavor and makes everything taste better. It is really easy to fit into any diet/eating plan too!
Angela S.
This cheese seems to not have that we did white powder on it and seemed to melt a lot better then any of the other brands. It taste really good also.
Stephanie H.
Florence, OR
I love cheese. And Sargent makes some tasty cheese. Love pre shredded! Easy to use. It has a nice mild flavor. And you can't tell it'd reduced fat!
Reena A.
Tinley Park, IL
Good taste, and always ends up on sale, so you get it for a good price. It isn't overly processed, but it irks me that it takes so long to melt it!
Ashley L.
Great for tacos ir enchiladas. Love the fine shreds. Will only buy on salethough.the price is alothifher than other cheese that is just as good.
Amanda T.
Flanders, NJ
Use this for everything from tacos to baked potatoes. Love that it has less fat than most shredded cheeses while still tasting like REAL CHEESE!
Cheska L.
Bridgeport, CT
Love too she's very low fat but still has great flavor can be added to salads and pizzas. Love to add it to Rice and also toast in the morning
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
I really like using this cheese for homemade mac n' cheese. It melts down really nice, and it adds the perfect flavor to whatever I am cooking.