BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Shredded natural reduced fat cheddar cheese.
Made with 2% milk.
33% less fat.
15% fewer calories.
Compared to Sargento cheddar cheese.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
2 cups.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
8 oz. (226g).

Hunter J.
This cheese is so yummy and doesn't taste fake like some others can, !mbevause it's not fake. It isn't full of preservatives and additives so you know you're getting something good
Amanda J.
Kingsland, GA
With starting a new diet, this cheese is awesome. It's lower fat, but is still creamy. It also melts very nicely whether in the oven or the microwave. It can sometimes seem a little stale, but it tastes as great as any other regular fat cheese. Definitely recommended.
Jessica G.
Grand Haven, MI
I was skeptical when I first purchased this product. Sargento carries great cheese, but low fat? I figured there would be some noticeable difference in taste. There was not! If anything, there's less grease from the lower amount of fat. My husband never noticed.
AnnRanea H.
Rome, GA
Sargento is one of my favorite brands especially the mild cheddar reduced far. This cheese taste very good on tacos, baking dishes, and much more. Cheese melts very good for baking dishes.
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY
I love cheese and so does my children. Since we eat a lot of it I look for a product that is reduced in fat, mild and tastes good. Well this cheese is all of that and tastes great, like I just shredded it. We love it and I definitely say it's worth the money.
Jennifer K.
Highland, IN
When I'm preparing meals at home, it's so nice to have pre shredded cheese ready in the fridge so I don't have to shred it myself. I love to buy it whenever I'm at the grocery store because I never know when it'll come in handy for a recipe I'm making.
Brianna J.
Sargento is always a brand that I tend to lean towards when I go shopping for certain cheese brands. It's got a good quality and tastes good, whichever type of cheese you lean towards depending on what you are making.
Jasmine M.
Brookfield, WI
Great cheese! Seems to be a little fresher than other brands such as craft. I believe it is a little over priced for the amount of cheese that you get in a pack. I still would recommend to others for the freshness.
Massiel R.
New york, NY
I used this in all my Mac and Cheese and pasta dishes. Prices vary depending on where you buy it but I love catching it on sale at my local supermarket. It's super Creamy and melts easily. Great variety of blends.
Ana Carolina B.
Long Branch, NJ
The best good price and high quality.
And you can find in several places. It has several types of cutting and types. The brand is very good and I recommend it. The taste is so good.