BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Shredded natural reduced fat cheddar cheese.
Made with 2% milk.
33% less fat.
15% fewer calories.
Compared to Sargento cheddar cheese.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
2 cups.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
8 oz. (226g).

Sarah C.
Oroville, CA
Sargento is my favorite cheese brand. Even more so than Kraft. Kraft is good for affordability but if you can grab Sargento cheese on sale, this is the cheese that I grab for! The quality is much better and the cheese seems to be creamier!
Annie Y.
Escondido, CA
Sargento cheese is one of my favorites! I buy it for all of my cheese needs. One of my favorites is the mild cheddar. I use it when making tacos most often. I also really like Sargento string cheese. I like knowing that it is a trusted brand that fits within my budget.
Erica Q.
Great tasting cheese with lots of cheddar flavor. My family have watching what we eat even though ts cheese we go for reduce fat. We can't taste the difference between this and regular. Great to top tacos and enchiladas with.
Heather C.
Lewis Center, OH
I love grabbing the reduced fat cheese and tricking my boyfriend into eating them. You can't tell it's reduced fat at all from the taste and it melts perfectly still. Is dry st all and is one of my favorite brands of cheeses.
Jessica M.
You can hardly tell this cheese is reduced fat. As someone who tries to eat healthier, and who loves cheese, this is a good compromise for me. I use it in sandwiches, eggs, salads, and quesadillas and it does the trick.
Sadie J.
This is my go-to shredded cheese while on weight watchers (3 SmartPoints for 1/4 of a cup) because the reduced fat version tastes just like the normal version to me. I get my cheese fix and I stay on track. Plus these are always fresh and taste great.
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
It's nice to have cheddar cheese on hand because it makes any dish taste so nicely. Shredded cheese tastes great mixed with scrambled eggs and hot sauce. I can find it in almost every grocery store I go to.
Hannah G.
Who would think this is reduced fat cheese? I would never know compared to the regular. I buy this when it is on sale but it's not always on sale and can be kind of pricy. Definitely will buy again but will wait for a sale.
Paula-Beth T.
This is a great, healthy option that I love to use when a recipe calls for shredded cheese. It's always very fresh and easy to find at Wal-Mart. It is a bit more expensive than other brands, but when I have the extra money to spend, this is my preferred brand.
Katilyn K.
Kathleen, GA
Sargentos cheese is not the cheapest cheese but it's definitely the best tasting cheese. It's got a nice taste and doesn't take cheap. Obviously from the price. I would definitely recommend it, and always use them.