BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Shredded natural reduced fat cheddar cheese.
Made with 2% milk.
33% less fat.
15% fewer calories.
Compared to Sargento cheddar cheese.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
2 cups.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
8 oz. (226g).

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,050 reviews
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s name brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Michelle M.
I love Sargento, absolutely my favorite cheese brand. It is a little more expensive than other brands, but it is a much better quality. I purchased mine at our local Tops Market, I have never been disappointed and we are able to do so many things with it- great in every recipe! Give it a try!
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
I really enjoy this cheese. I repurchase it every time it is on sale at my local publix. It is a good quality and tastes great. I prefer it over the generic brand cheese because it isn't as stingy. It has a nice texture to it.
Katie W.
Macedonia, OH
I love this brand. The mild cheddar is so good on my stuffed peppers, the flavors meld so well and I feel you can never use too much. I always end up snacking on this cheese when I'm cooking, I can't resist
ASHLEY F.
Brooksville
This is the perfect healthy cheese to sneak into my husbands food. He doesn't even notice. It taste normal just like regular cheese. It is always bogo at my local food store. I would buy it a million times over and tell you to as well
Amanda H.
A delicious cheddar cheese that goes well in soups, on potatoes, on tacos, and more! It taste like it is of a higher quality than other shredded cheeses. Sargento cheese gets a big thumbs up from my family!
Kristi M.
I only buy this brand when I have a coupon because they are a little expensive, but the taste is great! I try not to buy "cheese product" so its refreshing to know that this is real cheese! These slices make the best gooey grilled cheese. Love it!
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
We buy this cheese for our family a lot! Not only do we buy the shredded packs but also the stick and the circle packs that are perfect on buns for any kind of sandwvich. They also always have coupons which makes it more affordable.
Cindy L.
Fox Lake, IL
I like that Sargento offers many different kinds of cheese. Whether it be mild or sharp cheddar, and both come in reduced fat. The taste of Sargento cheeses are very good for the price as others in this category tend to not have much flavor and can taste plastic like.
Tobie P.
Sargento cheese is our go to brand. The cheese is delicious and creamy. The cheese melts appropriately unlinked some of the other brands. The price is average compared to other brands.