BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Shredded natural reduced fat cheddar cheese.
Made with 2% milk.
33% less fat.
15% fewer calories.
Compared to Sargento cheddar cheese.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
2 cups.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
8 oz. (226g). see more...

Michelle M.
I love Sargento, absolutely my favorite cheese brand. It is a little more expensive than other brands, but it is a much better quality. I purchased mine at our local Tops Market, I have never been disappointed and we are able to do so many things with it- great in every recipe! Give it a try!
Katie W.
Macedonia, OH
I love this brand. The mild cheddar is so good on my stuffed peppers, the flavors meld so well and I feel you can never use too much. I always end up snacking on this cheese when I'm cooking, I can't resist
Ashley T.
Spring Hill, FL
This is the perfect healthy cheese to sneak into my husbands food. He doesn't even notice. It taste normal just like regular cheese. It is always bogo at my local food store. I would buy it a million times over and tell you to as well
Amanda H.
A delicious cheddar cheese that goes well in soups, on potatoes, on tacos, and more! It taste like it is of a higher quality than other shredded cheeses. Sargento cheese gets a big thumbs up from my family!
Brianna J.
Sargento is always a brand that I tend to lean towards when I go shopping for certain cheese brands. It's got a good quality and tastes good, whichever type of cheese you lean towards depending on what you are making.
Jasmine M.
Wake Forest, NC
Great cheese! Seems to be a little fresher than other brands such as craft. I believe it is a little over priced for the amount of cheese that you get in a pack. I still would recommend to others for the freshness.
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
Absolutely love the mild and sharp cheddar. It taste great in everything. Sargento also has a shredded cheese package with all thee cheddar mild medium and sharp and it is so flavorful.!!
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
Reduced in fat but definitely not lacking in flavor. I use this in eggs, on my baked pasta dishes, etc. Taste like real cheese instead processed stuff like some other brands.
ReShicka P.
I love this reduced fat mild cheddar cheese. I was looking for a delicious cheese that was lower in calories and fat content since I am currently trying to lose a couple of pounds and this cheese is everything. It still has a wonderful taste and the slices are the perfect size. I have made a couple of grilled cheeses with this cheese and the cheese melts perfectly. My husband likes this cheese as well and he typically hates anything that is labeled "reduced fat"
Pamela S.
Clifton, NJ
Any of the Sargento brand cheeses are a solid buy. I love cheese and I am never disappointed with Sargento. I usually stick to the typical types like cheddar or colby jack or colby jack for sliced cheese. they are pretty reasonably priced slightly above store brand but they are often on sale so I stock up then. I would like for Sargento to offer thicker shredded cheese though. It's a little too shredded.