BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Fat Medium Cheddar.
Sliced natural reduced fat cheddar cheese.
33% less fat.
25% fewer calories.
Compared to cheddar cheese.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Made with 2% milk.
10 thin slices.
New & improved!
Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
Keep cheese fresh with the new Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
6.67 oz (189g). see more...

• What is your favorite recipe that uses Sargento Medium Cheddar ch...2 Answers
Marty R.
This is a staple in our house. We love Sargento. The cheese is always good and melts perfectly. I've never been displeased with any of their products. Highly recommended to all for sandwiches, burgers or just plain!
Kathi K.
Oceano, CA
Another good source of protein for me. I'm not crazy about the reduced fat but the regular sharp is wonderful. I like to just eat lunch meat and cheese together, no bread! A double protein, meat and cheese, and if it's organic you don't get a bunch of garbage either, just really good tasting protein thats really good for you! And the clean-up, what clean-up? There is none! Wonderful lunch, wonderful snack!
Kirsten T.
Foodie Expert
The only kind of cheese my husband will eat on sandwiches or grilled cheese! He loves this on burgers during the summertime. It's not too strong, not too artificial. It's a nice consistency! Would most definitely recommend for cookouts!
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this product for deli style sandwiches. This product seems to give the sandwich that extra kick to help with the sandwich not being dull and boring. I also like to use these cheese slices in different recipes. However I usually do not get to do that because my husband likes to eat them with crackers.
Ofir A.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE keeping these on hand. There is always a reason to add cheese to something and I love having them already sliced and ready to toss onto anything. They say reduced fat but you can't tell that it is any different than full fat. Maybe they are a little thinner, maybe. They taste great to me!
Ashley M.
Hermiston, OR
Foodie Expert
I think that this a good product, however, I can't say that it's any better than the regular store brand cheese. I don't believe that this is worth the extra dollars. It's a good product but you just might as well buy the less expensive version.
Jeramar R.
Foodie Expert
Very good cheese, great for grilled cheese sandwiches, i buy this every week since we do like it very much, i wouldn't say its healthy it gets oily when melted, it is affordable
Jenny S.
Ashville, OH
Foodie Expert
Love the reduced fat cheese, a more pricey than the Kroger or Walmart brand but love they offer a healthy version, I would recommend to other people, love the taste can't even tell it's a healthier version, different types of reduce fat options
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
This cheese is super good! I love that they have reduced fat and you can get the "naturals"! This is actually real quality cheese and not the stuff full of preservatives. I would definitely recommend this cheese.
Lilly F.
Anderson, IN
Foodie Expert
Good healthy choice that is presliced for you! I love cheese so this is a good option because it is a lower fat amount than other cheeses! Has a good flavor and melts well on grilled cheeses and other sandwiches!
Tiffany P.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite recipe that uses Sargento Medium Cheddar cheese?