BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Fat Medium Cheddar.
Sliced natural reduced fat cheddar cheese.
33% less fat.
25% fewer calories.
Compared to cheddar cheese.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Made with 2% milk.
10 thin slices.
New & improved!
Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
Keep cheese fresh with the new Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
6.67 oz (189g). see more...

• What is your favorite recipe that uses Sargento Medium Cheddar ch...2 Answers
Monica M.
Monica M.
Montgomery, TX
I accidently pick up the reduced fat cheese, didn't notice until I got home, by then it was too late. I normally do not like cheese without all the fat due to taste, however with Sargento I could not tell it was Reduced Fat! It was delicious!! I will be buying it again and soon!!
RD L.
RD L.
Advance, NC
Foodie Expert
LOVE Sargento cheese. The ingredients are great. I have tried probably almost every kind of their cheese and I have no complaints. I use these for sandwiches, wraps, and have even cut them into smaller pieces for snacking on crackers. I will be repurchasing.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Dracut, MA
I love these pre-packaged cheese slices. Sargento delivers a great cheddar that goes well on any sandwich (or on its own!). I love this product especially when the lines for the deli are super long and I don't want to spend forever in the grocery store.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Foodie Expert
Great for making sandwiches quickly in the morning for lunches. I did not find anything too special about this compared to other brands. It can feel waxy when you take it out of the package and because of that I favor slicing my own cheese as needed.
Callie D.
Callie D.
Denton, TX
Foodie Expert
Before I moved in with my roommate who is lactose intolerant, I would always use the medium sargento cheddar slices to make sandwiches. Two slices of cheese make the perfect grilled cheese sandwich if you like the gooey center pull apart feeling
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Ashville, OH
Foodie Expert
Love the reduced fat cheese, a more pricey than the Kroger or Walmart brand but love they offer a healthy version, I would recommend to other people, love the taste can't even tell it's a healthier version, different types of reduce fat options
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
Saraland, AL
I love this cheese, well I love cheese in general, but Sargento makes a consistently good product. They are usually a little more expensive but it always tastes good and is packaged well enough so that when pulling slices apart they don't rip.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS
These cheese slices are awesome for lunches. I like how the packaging is easy to seal and keeps the cheese extra fresh. It is always a little bit more expensive than other slices but believe it makes up for it in the taste and quality.
Camie G.
Camie G.
Reseda, CA
We love sargento and our most favorite is cheddar to go with our sandwhiches or burgers. No comparison and love buying it at ralphs. Has good flavor and we will continue to buy. Especially this cheese with crackers and wine!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Valdosta, GA
Foodie Expert
I really like Sargento cheeses! I think the quality and taste always beat other brands. I usually get reduced fat cheeses just to be a little healthier. The only choice I prefer over the medium cheddar is SHARP cheddar!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite recipe that uses Sargento Medium Cheddar cheese?