Sargento Reduced Fat Colby-Jack Natural Cheese Sticks - 12 PK uploaded by Lauren B.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Fat Colby-Jack.
Natural reduced fat colby & monterey jack cheese sticks.
33% less fat.
25% fewer calories.
Made with 2% milk.
Compared to colby jack cheese. See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
12 pack.
60 calories per piece!
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
9oz (255g).
12-0.75 oz. Individually wrapped pieces. see more...

• At my Kroger they are doing a "closeout" for this product, usuall...1 Answers
  • "The Colby jack cheese sticks are a great snack any time." in 2 reviews
  • "Colby jack cheese is my favorite, I love having an option that is lower in fat without being Lower I taste." in 1 review
  • "Who could go wrong with a snack of cheese?!" in 1 review
Maggie S.
In the past I have gotten the normal Colby jack cheese sticks and I’m trying to be healthier so I got the reduced fat this time. It honestly tastes gross. It’s like plastic-y, and it tends to be oddly shaped. I’m definitely going back to the regular kind next time.
Ruth J.
Maumelle, AR
I love these.  They are so good and they are such an easy snack to grab on the go!  I love that they are low fat too.  These are a little pricy for my taste, so I only buy them when I have a coupon or my grocery store is running a special deal.  My three year old is also obsessed with them, so they're a hit with kids too!
Kassandra D.
Sargento By far makes the best Coby-Jack cheese I have ever tried. The Sargento Red. fat Colby-Jack CheeseSticks are perfect snacks if you're on the go. This product doesn't even taste reduced fat because of the combination of the two kinds of cheese.
KatieLee K.
Columbia, MO
My name is KatieLee Kitchen and I am a cheese-aholic. These Sargento Reduced Fat Colby Jack cheese sticks are so so good. Cheese is my favorite snack, especially colby-jack, and these cheese sticks are perfect and keep me from grabbing junk out of the vending machines. Plus you don't miss out on any taste even though they are reduced fat!
Kelly P.
Hamptonville, NC
Yum yum yum! These Colby Jack snack cheese sticks are the perfect treat when you are craving some cheese! They are also extremely convenient for on the go meals and packed meals.
Danielle R.
Waco, TX
Healthy snack for the kids. Not only do they like it, but I also dont have to research what's in it before I allow them to eat it. I just grab some cheese sticks for the road and we are out the door. Simplicity in a complicated daily routine
Gracika E.
These are so good. Don't even realize they're low fat but in cheese that's a good thing. I have been buying these for awhile they're the perfect snack. They are a little more expensive compared to off brands but they are better.
Natalie P.
Winter Garden , FL
I LOVE THESE! I have tried the store brand item of the same style and didn't enjoy them as much as the Sargento ones. I find them reasonably priced and delicious, so they're always on my grocery list!
Hannah O.
Ocala, FL
These are perfect for an on the go snack! They're delicious, low calorie, a good source of calcium, and my family loves them. I always make sure I have a bag of these in the fridge.
Caitlyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are a perfect healthy snacks I love them and so do both my 3 year old and 10 month old kids
They are great for a quick and easy snack or to pack and take on the go
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
At my Kroger they are doing a "closeout" for this product, usually meaning that they are taking it away. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm sad :(