Sargento Reduced Fat Colby-Jack Natural Cheese Sticks - 12 PK uploaded by Lauren B.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Reduced Fat Colby-Jack.
Natural reduced fat colby & monterey jack cheese sticks.
33% less fat.
25% fewer calories.
Made with 2% milk.
Compared to colby jack cheese. See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
12 pack.
60 calories per piece!
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
9oz (255g).
12-0.75 oz. Individually wrapped pieces. see more...

• At my Kroger they are doing a "closeout" for this product, usually ...1 Answers
  • "The Colby jack cheese sticks are a great snack any time." in 2 reviews
  • "Who could go wrong with a snack of cheese?!" in 1 review
  • "Colby jack cheese is my favorite, I love having an option that is lower in fat without being Lower I taste." in 1 review
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
Foodie Expert
These are one of my go-to daily snacks. It's a relatively healthy amount of fat and protein, and it's great with a little fresh fruit or pretzel chips. I like the texture better than traditional string cheese (this is actual regular Colby-jack in a stick shape) and the serving size is perfect.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
Foodie Expert
THIS IS THE BEST SNACK EVER! I love this blend of cheese and the sticks make it so easy to eat anywhere or while you are doing anything. The reduced fat is a plus too and this product is perfect for an in between meals snack or a great lunch paired with some fruit or veggies.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
These cheese sticks are a perfect snack. Mozzarella string cheese gets old so this is a nice change.. The reduced free aspect makes these snacks guilt free. The cost of the cheese sticks for the pack of twelve is a good value. I would highly recommend!
Ginevra F.
Ginevra F.
Germantown, TN
i alredy loved Colby sack, but they put it into cheese stick form in such a good way that the intense creaminess and deliciousness just overwhems you. now granted they are a bit pricey, so i buy other brands as well. i would buy it again though!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Evansville
Colby Jack is one of my favorite cheeses so I'm super excited to find it in cheese stick form. They are super easy to pack in lunches or to take on the go. Also makes a great snack food. I think it has pretty much become a staple of our house.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Love these as a daily snack or to hold me over till it's time to eat. I love cheese as a quick snack I'm always on the go so this is great while I'm driving. I try to maintain a healthy eating lifestyle but cheese is something I cannot give up
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Foodie Expert
Sargento is the brand of cheese we buy in my home. The cheese has great flavor & is of great quality. I trust the brand & feel like it's worth the price. It's a bit pricier, but I think it's worth it & I'll continue to purchase it.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
I eat this all the time! A great, filling snack. These aren't actually stringy cheese, but just pieces of cheese in that long shape. Definitely my favorite cheese snack from the grocery store, would definitely recommend!
Olena Y.
Olena Y.
Des Plaines , IL
Foodie Expert
I use these as snacks throughout the day and I love how rich and bold the taste is. To me I believe it was a good value for how great the taste was. I would recommend it to others and will start buying these
More often.
Hunter P.
Hunter P.
Foodie Expert
Sargento's cheese sticks are some of the best. I like that it's not stringy or oily, but an actual cheese stick. They taste really good and are awesome to throw in your lunch or for just a snack!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
At my Kroger they are doing a "closeout" for this product, usually meaning that they are taking it away. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm sad :(