BY SARGENTO

Sargento reduced fat 4 cheese mexican shredded cheese 8 oz

Rachel M.
I always go for reduced fat for any product. You can't taste the difference in this particular shredded cheese, it's great for Lots of meals and they have sales on Sargento cheeses from time to time at your grocery stores.
Anita V.
I use this cheese on a lot of everything. I use it when I make poblano peppers I stuff on with this cheese and put them on the grill. I use it on pizza. I use it on tacos. I also use it to melt onto round tortilla chips as a snack. This is a great cheese for a great price it's something that I've tried and tested and I love and I've bought many times over the years I will continue to buy this product and also recommend it to anyone
Kylee H.
Hudsonville, MI
The best cheese for taco night and a great price!! It is very affordable and has amazing flavor. I am a huge fan of Sargento because the flavor is so rich compared to other products. It is a great compliment to any meal and stays fresh for a while.
Ashley F.
Roy, WA
Sargento cheese is the best pre packaged cheese. It doesn't taste fake or imitated. We use a variety of their cheeses for meals and even for the kids to snack on. I love the variety of shredded options they have. We always make sure to have a bag of the Mexican cheese in the house for quick quesadillas or a salad topping!
Brittney C.
Lombard, IL
This is a staple cheese in our fridge. It's a great blend of cheeses that is perfect for tacos, nachos, dips, etc. It's a little pricier than some of the other brands, especially the store brands, but I feel good buying it knowing that it's good quality.
Lesley L.
Dover, DE
So many low fat cheeses have a rubbery consistency, but not this one! It melts well and tastes like the real,but less healthy, cheese. I enjoy Sargento because it is creamy and has a robust flavor. The reduced fat does not lost that for me!
Michaela B.
Kaukauna
I absolutely love that they offer a low fat cheese that still tastes great. This cheese can be used on tacos, pizza, etc. and it is a healthier alternative to the full fat cheeses. I am a repeat buyer of this Sargento cheese and will recommend it to friends and family.
Hannah H.
Holly Springs, NC
This is great for using when making things. It is pretty healthy considering it's reduced fat. It's pretty fairly priced. It tastes better and seems like better quality. And I will continue to buy this cheese.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas , NV
My kids love when I make them quesadillas with this cheese. It's not strong but it adds super good flavor. It's not salty and I tend to add ham to it and it's perfect
Jamila G.
Collegedale, TN
I love Italian food and I am a cheese junkie. I have tried almost every brand of cheese out there since many of the recipes from things I make contain cheese. Sargento has to be hands down my favorite brand of cheese. Their taste is definitely spectacular compared to the others. I would recommend 100% I can definitely tell the difference if it's Sargento cheese or not.