Sargento Reduced Fat 4 Cheese Italian Shredded Cheese

Sargento® Reduced Fat 4 Cheese Italian.
Shredded natural reduced fat mozzarella and smoked provolone, Asiago & Romano cheese.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Made with 2% milk.
33% less fat.
10% fewer calories.
Compared to Sargento 6 cheese Italian cheese.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
2 cups.
Our family's passion is Cheese™.
8oz (226g). see more...

• What recipes would you include this product with? Favs? Do's or d...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Coram, NY
If I need to buy any shredded cheese and string cheese, Sargento is definitely my go to.  There cheese is convenient to buy but also has the best taste for pre-packaged products.  I can buy it at almost any food store or Target with a food department.  If you are in a bind or want the best cheese pre-packaged product, I would recommend any of the Sargento products.
Jennifer W.
Hands down my go to for homemade pizza and chicken parmigiana! Very nice flavor and always fresh! The price point is great at $2.49 per bag. It tastes like delicious cheese. I wish they had bigger bags! We make a lot of pizza!
Wyatt C.
Windsor Locks, CT
This cheese is great for many things! Put it on pasta, mix it in the sauce, eat it plain! No matter what you do it tastes good and will go with just about any food out there! If you need a cheese definitely go with this one!
Maria T.
Puente grande , Jalisco
This 4 cheese Italian shredded cheese blend is soo good. It was my first time trying it and I will definitely be repurchasing it. It taste great over pasta. Over anything really. I would definitely recommend this cheese
paula c.
Burlington, MA
I like the way sargento tastes compared to the other brands. It just tastes like better quality. I have tried generic and it just doesn't compare. I have even tried Kraft and same thing. I think that this is a great product for everyone to buy!
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Perfect for lasagna!! I use this especially for my lasagna I find it takes really good. I also love how inexpensive it is and how there's various cheeses. I'm a total cheese lover there's no doubt about that.
I often add to salads and on spaghetti in place of parmesan.  Very reasonably priced and is pretty much a staple that I buy every week.  I feel it has more natural taste than the other cheeses available and melts very easily.  Great for any Italian dish you make.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
So many recipes include this cheese right here . Quality Italian cheese just like from Italy . You won't even notice the reduced fat . It has the same great taste as the regular one .
Natalia M.
Schaumburg, IL
I love cheese! And I love it even more when it's low fat, and still tastes delightful. My lasagna tasted amazing and no one would have guessed that I used low fat cheese.
Dhivya K.
I love sargento cheese! Just try them once and you can tell a difference in taste and quality compared to other (more popular) brands. I make this quick 10 minute pizza with pita bread and pizza sauce and i always reach for this cheese mix... it melts really fast and is gooey and stringy...yum!
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
What recipes would you include this product with? Favs? Do's or don'ts?