Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseSargento
Sargento Pepper Jack Natural Cheese Sticks

Sargento® Pepper Jack Natural Cheese Sticks

by Sargento

Mild Monterey Jack meets peppy peppers in this real cheese snack that gets a real cheese kick from habaneros and jalapeños.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Jalapeno Peppers, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.

Is this cheese good?
Start your review of Sargento® Pepper Jack Natural Cheese Sticks!
How would you rate this product?
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Sargento® Pepper Jack Natural Cheese Sticks uploaded by Meg A.
This cheese is DELCIOUS! It is sliced monterey jack natural cheese with jalapeno and habanero peppers. There are no hormones, artificial flavors or added growth hormones and the flavor is fantastic. You can't go wrong with this sliced cheese on hamburgers, grilled chicken sandwiches, sandwiches or even to boost a BLT. I highly recommend and will continue buying this. 🧀
Jenny E.
Cheese is pretty good flavor wise. Not too strong of a smell. Texture is not bad, slightly more harder than Polly o
amanda D.
Midway, GA
Pepper jack cheese is a good cheese when you want a little spice in your cheese it's a creamy cheese with a very mild spice from the peppers this cheese is good on carne asada or ultra thin sliced beef making a almost resembling a philly cheese steak flavor
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
these are my go-to snack honestly I eat these all the time so good regular to string cheese doesn't compare to this one now because who doesn't love a pepper jack cheese stick super healthy and great for trying to lose weight, keeps you full and is great with crackers or meat or even just on its own! Really delicious 😋
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
This is my To go chesse for my making steak quesadillas. The flavor just blends in well and it adds that hint of spicy.
Tania E.
Sargento® Pepper Jack Natural Cheese Sticks uploaded by Tania E.
Purchased at: Safeway
Buen savor, me encanto horneaelo no quedo muy seco ni muy espeso, al contrario muy suave con una deliciosa consistencia
Marie C.
If you are a cheese lover these are the perfect snacks. It has a great combination of flavor with a nice little kick of spiciness.
Carolina S.
Mountain View, CA
I love this cheese, it’s perfect for a snack in a busy day, you can eat in anyplace.
Hector C.
Yuma, AZ
Love string cheese and never had found any pepper jack cheese ones is my favorite cheese. Sargento of course did not disappoint me. Full of flavor and string they way string cheese should. Yummy.
Kimberly C.
Russellville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Sargento® Pepper Jack Natural Cheese Sticks Great for a spicy little snack or for making fried stuffed jalapeño peppers. I like the also cut them up into 1” pieces to add to appetizer cheese trays. They are not too hot they seem balanced and they have a great taste!