Sargento® Pepper Jack Natural Cheese Sticks uploaded by Vanessa L.

BY SARGENTO #26 in Cheese

Mild Monterey Jack meets peppy peppers in this real cheese snack that gets a real cheese kick from habaneros and jalapeños.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Jalapeno Peppers, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.

Jillecella C.
Kincaid
This is my favorite snack cheese brand. I think they have the best tasting pepper jack cheese(which is my favorite). I have recently discovered the sargento snack breaks with the pepper jack and it is to die for. Comes with honey roasted peanuts and raisins. I never want to share. I wish they were a bit cheaper though.
April P.
Elizabethtown
I purchase these, even though they are higher than most brands because I’ve tried other name brands and no name brands and they just don’t taste as flavorful or have the nutrients that these do. They are a great snack for you low carvers out there and they have enough protein in 1 to help get you over the hump of hunger. Great snack or addition to any soup or chili.
Shannon T.
Richardson
I loveeee pepper jack cheese. These are rich and creamy and just the perfect level of spice to them. These are great as a snack paired with some crackers if you’re on the go! I highly recommend if you love spicy food like I do!
Shamika W.
SLC, UT
Sargento cheeses taste great, flavorful and creamy - and come in so many flavors!! I think my favorite thing about Sargento is the variety they offer with all their different cheeses. I can always experiment with some new flavors because Sargento has something to offer and I can always count on it to be a great choice!
Megan C.
Love these cheeses. These cheese sticks are super nice to put in lunches. I like that they offer multiple flavors so you can have a little bit of variety. They’re on the pricier side compared to store brand but they’re worth it for quality cheese.
Madison D.
Lebanon, Tennessee
The pepper jack string cheese by sergento make an amazing snack!! It cures your hunger, your Spicey cravings and your dairy needs all in one. It’s super delicious and healthy, but can be hard on the stomach)!!
Monica S.
Dallas
Yes, Pass the cheese! Best cheese ever! I think it’s a great healthy way to snack during the day. It’s creamy with a spicy flavor, and I buy it whenever I want a cheese snack. Yes, I would recommend it others!
Nicole Z.
Tried this for a snack (because I love cheese) Nd it was SO GOOD! I had 1 then 2 and then I needed to stop! Its not spicy at all. Theres a nice kick of flavor but its just really good! Definitely recommend
Autumn P.
Huntington
Wonderful product. Great price to get high quality product. Taste is wonderful and packed to easily be opened. I am a long time user of this product and will continue to purchase it at the store every wesl
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!