BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Pepper Jack Reduced Fat Cheese Slices.
Keep Cheese Fresh with FreshLock® Double Zipper.
Natural Sliced Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno & Habanero Peppers.
Made with 2% milk.
33% less fat.
14% fewer calories.
Compared to Pepper Jack Cheese.
10 Slices.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content. see more...

Kristina F.
Kristina F.
This is my favorite deli style sliced cheese to buy in a package. I always buy this flavor of this cheese because the pepper jack flavor is so good for being a low fat cheese. I also usually watching what I eat so for this to be low fat and high in flavor it's my go-to for sandwiches, wraps, or even just when I need a piece of something.
alexis b.
alexis b.
Naugatuck, CT
I absolutely adore Pepper Jack cheese in general, and I'm always looking to find ways to still eat cheeses around my diet. Sargento's Reduced fat is a good alternative to the regular Pepper Jack cheeses on the market. I would highly recommend to anyone trying to loose weight while still getting their "fix" now and then!
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
Foodie Expert
LOVE. Sargento is my go-to for thick slices of good quality cheese. I use this for grilled cheese, quesadillas, and sandwiches and it is delicious, I keep going back to this. The price isn't bad considering the quality that you are getting, well worth it in my book.
Foodie Expert
I would never repurchase this again. The peppers are way to huge and just ruined my whole lunch. On top of the weird texture, I tried to make the most of it because its kinda expensive bag so I would utilize it on other meals too. It also smelled funky.
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Sargento, in general makes the best cheeses. It is a little pricier than some other brands but completely worth buying. Every time we buy, we get fresh tasting cheese that tastes as though it's just been cut. This is the only brand we buy and trust.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite affordable cheese brand my family loves to add pepper jack to sandwiches. So I was very glad to find the low-calorie slices, Great flavor and good amount for the price I'm a regular customer for Sargento I typically buy them at Safeway
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
This is very popular in my house! The cheese has the perfect amount of kick and isn't too spicy. I love that it's reduced fat but you can't tell the difference at all. We eat all of their cheeses but this is our favorite.
Emily S.
Love this brand of cheese. It has no processed taste to it and is also more healthy for you than other brands. Pepper jack is a personal favorite of mine. I use on all types of sandwiches we make in the household.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Foodie Expert
I love pepper jack cheese, and I definitely love this brand! They go great on sandwiches and I always have to grab a bag when I go to the store. It's always fresh and I recommend this brand and flavor as well.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Angier, NC
Foodie Expert
Is it weird that I use this on grilled cheese?? Also this brand in cheddar is great too. I love how thin this is sliced and how good and fresh it is. You get that fresh from the deli feel when you use this.