Sargento® Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese uploaded by Allysa G.

BY SARGENTO

We make this Ricotta with partly skim milk but it still adds full flavor to lasagna, blintzes and pastries. Scoop some on a bagel or waffle to add rich taste that doesn’t cost a lot of calories.

Ingredients

Whey, Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Vinegar, Salt, Carrageenan

McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Love this stuff on some homemade pizza! Just put a few dollops on the pizza and it's pure bliss! You can use it on so many things or use it as a substitute in many dishes as well. The taste is great it has a nice natural taste. I have found this several times at HEB
Alana D.
How did I ever live without Sargento ricottaa in my life. This is a s I staple, I use it in everything from pancakes to lasagna. I am not sure how healthy it is but it makes anything taste creamy and fantastic. This is always in my refrigerator. I highly recommend.
Ananya R.
Columbia, SC
I use this for when I make lasagna or ravioli . I love ricotta cheese but some people in my family aren't necessarily the biggest fans of it . For some reason they can't even detect this particular one . Maybe because it's part skim . Good product
Samantha C.
Llllloooovvvveeee Sargento's Ricotta cheese. I use it in my lasagna and the smooth creamy textures does wonders. My husband hates ricotta cheese but this is the only one he will eat when layered in the lasagna.
Deanna L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This ricotta is wonderful for my homemade lasagna. The family lives it. I mix it with fresh herbs and an egg for the lasagna and it is perfect. The family can't get enough.
Athena M.
Livonia, MI
Just purchased Sargento Rocotta and it is so close in flavor to the fresh Ricotta you get from an italian speciality store My only suggestion is to make sure you strain before using
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
Not bad for a store bought, part-skin ricotta. I generally don't buy part-skim, but when making lasagna, part-skin ricotta tends to make it easier and cleaner to cut lasagna, and makes neater squares (whole milk ricotta tends to make it fall apart more). Flavor is not bad, texture is okay too. If you are accustomed to store bought ricotta, you will probably like this!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I don't use ricotta cheese often, but when I do I always make sure to use Sargentos. It just tastes WAY better than the store brand and is worth the extra money. I love using it when I make lasagna. It is even good as a savory component in sweet dishes like cannolis and Italian love cake!
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for lasagna, I like to lighten it up by using the part skim ricotta and I promise you no one notices. It is available at most major supermarkets, but it can be on the pricier side but it is often worth it because the quality is so good and hard to argue with.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Packaged nicely with a resealable lid if you don't use it all. Great creamy taste with a perfect texture. My manacotti came of tasting like perfection with this brand. Never had a bad experience with Sargento at all. Price is average for this type of product.