BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Off the Block Sharp Cheddar Shredded Natural Cheese Traditional Cut.
Our Family Passion is Cheese™.
Only from Sargento - Slide-Rite® freshness seal. see more...

Sheli W.
Louisville, KY
I always get much better results if I buy blocks of cheese and shred them myself, but if I am in a time crunch, I really like this sharp cheddar to use for topping soups, tacos, and other foods.  The cheddar taste is fairly sharp and the texture is creamy.
Lessley-Ann G.
Rockville , MD
I love Sargento cheese. Compared to the other cheese brands it really has a nice texture and flavor to it. It doesn't feel like it's been sitting there for days and it also tastes very fresh and have a nice consistency. Although I am normally very very pricey when it comes to my cheeses and I normally get them from the gourmet deli. If there is something that I am making where I don't require such an expensive cheese I would grab the Sargento.
Makayla V.
Bucyrus, OH
Sargentos cheese is straight off the block, very finely shredded and definitely meets my needs for cooking. I use this for macaroni and cheese instead of the powder it comes with just because it tastes a lot better. I recommend to friends and family to use this product even though it is a bit expensive but well worth it.
Dyan E.
Spearfish, SD
When I buy shredded cheese, I look for products that don't coat the shreds in powder. I think the powder in some brands keeps the shreds from clumping, but it messes with the texture of the cheese if you don't melt it. I eat shredded cheese on salads frequently, so the powder is pretty off-putting. I love the Sargento Off The Block shredded cheese for this reason. I usually buy the Sharp Cheddar. Real Cheese!
Lisa W.
Zaleski , OH
this is my favorite cheese to use whether it be cooking or sprinkling on  a salad. unlike a lot of other shredded cheeses this brand melts perfectly. I hate when cheese does not melt and has a gritty taste  this brand will not let you down and the flavor of the sharp cheddar is the best!
Paula B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
If you want great macaroni and cheese, then use this! I bake my mac and cheese and I always get this brand. It has a great sharp cheddar taste, and oozes with deliciousness when it's melted. I love that it's real cheese and it gives a gourmet taste.
Courtney F.
Lakewood, WA
Not too bad compared to the other store brands and doesn't have a heavily processed cheese taste. My only qualm is the price. It is definitely on the pricier side compared to other brands. But I guess you get what you pay for.
Danielle S.
Louisville, KY
This has been my favorite cheese brand for awhile now. I live using it in soups, on potatoes, in mac and cheese, on crackers...pretty much anywhere. I always find this brand to be more flavorful and fresh tasting than others
Tiffany S.
Rosemount , MN
This is our go to cheese! It's sharpness is perfect and the shred is excellent, just like the shred you'd achieve if you shred it yourself! It is also all natural, which is always a plus!
Jan K.
I know I can rely on sargentos quality and consistency when it comes to cheese. I buy these regularly and use it on omelettes, toasts, scrambled eggs, and other breakfast items. My family lives the taste and I would buy it again.