BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural cheddar cheese. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It's usually a little more expensive but it's really worth it if you want that rich taste" in 1 review
ashley l.
denver
This cheese is very rich in flavor and taste really good and Is great on quesadillas and burritos
Maddie C.
Lawrence , MA
This is my go to brand whenever I am cooking a dish that requires cheese! Sargento is the best!
Taylor G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my favorite cheese to get at the super market because I love the texture and the taste
Amber G.
Alamogordo, NM
i like a sargento cheese my huby would live of cheese if he could. it makes good pizza cheeses
Elizabeth  L.
Clayton, NC
I love this sharp cheddar. It gives my Mac and cheese the extra bite it needs to be just right.
Lorin S.
This cheese we use for soup and chili toppers as well as to make nachos. Our family favorite!
Janna M.
The best cheese out there and I use it every time I need cheese will not use any other brand
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love any of the Sargento shredded cheese products. I purchase them anytime I make tacos!!
Naomi P.
Sapulpa
It doesn't have the waxy texture like most shredded cheeses. Keep a pack at home and work.
christen r.
Summerville, GA
Perfect cheese! good on anything! go out and buy you some! you will not be disappointed!