BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural cheddar cheese. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It's usually a little more expensive but it's really worth it if you want that rich taste" in 1 review
Lindsay D.
Love this brand. So yummy and it's a good price. You get what you pay for and I am never disappointed with this one
Melainie L.
Ridgewood, NY
I love making pasta. I love to either sprinkle cheesebon it or bake it in it. Either way sargenta works to do it.
Vanessa K.
Amherst, OH
We love cheese , and put it on everything. This is excellent in take and quality. Need to have economy size bag
Angela H.
We ALWAYS have this shredded cheddar cheese in my house. Give many meals that extra boost of flavor they need!
Tiffany D.
Troy, MO
I love making homemade nachos using this cheese. It is a very affordable and yummy cheese! You can't go wrong!
Amber W.
Columbus, OH
Sargento cheese is so tasty. I love the fact that I think it's natural and it it has such a rich bold taste
Keisha L.
seattle, WA
Best cheese for baked potatoes by far. Not too sharp, not cut so thick it takes forever to melt.. perfect.
Liz C.
Nicholson, PA
Can't go wrong with cheese off the block. Sargento is a big name brand cheese company I've come to love.
Summer V.
I love almost all cheese but sargento has become my favorite brand. Its quality cheese and not expensive
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I love sargento. I always buy it for just about everything I need shredded cheese for. Good price too.