BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural cheddar cheese. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It's usually a little more expensive but it's really worth it if you want that rich taste" in 1 review
Kaylee L.
Soooo delicious this cheddar cheese tastes so sharp and so good. Bold flavor! Sargento is my favorite cheese brand because their cheese is always so fresh and the taste is just so so good!
Jasmine M.

Love the shredded cheese. A quick and safer alternative to block cheese. No knives flying from cutting hard blocks of cheese. Same great taste.
Lorin S.
This cheese we use for soup and chili toppers as well as to make nachos. Our family favorite!
carrie f.
Hazelwood, MO
I absolutely love cheese! This one is great, and I feel like you get a pretty good amount each package. I also think that the flavor is stronger than Kraft or other brands. The only reason it's not 5 stars for me is because of the price point being a bit higher than I'd like to pay each time I want them.
Melainie L.
Ridgewood, NY
I love making pasta. I love to either sprinkle cheesebon it or bake it in it. Either way sargenta works to do it.
Brittanee V.
This cheese its so bomb! Bombest sharp Cheddar I ever tried. The bad thing is thst i think they stopped selling it at my local walmart.
Angela B.
Laveen, AZ
I love this cheese I used it on my macaroni and cheese when I bake it in the oven. Or when I want extra cheese on my food.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
There is no comparison to Sargento shredded cheese. The price point tends to be a little higher but the products quality is unmatchable this would win any blind taste test on other cheese brands for sure.
Liz C.
Nicholson, PA
Can't go wrong with cheese off the block. Sargento is a big name brand cheese company I've come to love.
Tiffany D.
Troy, MO
I love making homemade nachos using this cheese. It is a very affordable and yummy cheese! You can't go wrong!