BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural cheddar cheese. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It's usually a little more expensive but it's really worth it if you want that rich taste" in 1 review
Sarah Y.
I usually buy the off brand, but every once in a while I buy this, it really does taste a lot better, not as artificial as competitors.
Katey M.
Sargento makes the best cheese hands down. It's usually a little more expensive but it's really worth it if you want that rich taste
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
So much love for this brand! Just good ol', straight up cheese. Nothing weird, just cheese. Melts like a dream, tastes even better!
Angela B.
Laveen, AZ
I love this cheese I used it on my macaroni and cheese when I bake it in the oven. Or when I want extra cheese on my food.
Tracy C.
I love this brand's cheese products

I use the sharp cheddar in my baked pasta dishes and they pair well with the sauces.
Allie L.
Alexandria, VA
Great taste, easy to find in almost every grocery store. Well priced and pairs great with tacos, chili, or even on eggs!
Nitalia R.
Dallas, TX
I normally use this when I make tacos or just to put some cheesy flavor to something. It gives it a good tasting kick.
Heather W.
Brunswick, GA
This is my absolute favorite cheese. It tastes so good and fresh. I am a repeat customer and will only buy this brand.!
Allegra K.
Kings Mtn, NC
We keep a bag in the fridge for the hubby. He likes to use it on the weekend in his eggs. I sneak some for my salads.
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
LOVE sargento cheese!! So nice and creamy when melted and honestly the perfect flavor no matter what type you choose!