BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural cheddar cheese. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It's usually a little more expensive but it's really worth it if you want that rich taste" in 1 review
Jasmine M.

Love the shredded cheese. A quick and safer alternative to block cheese. No knives flying from cutting hard blocks of cheese. Same great taste.
Alexa D.
Tastes like real cheese. It's kind of expensive for cheese but I always end up buying it. It just tastes so much better than other brands
Brittanee V.
This cheese its so bomb! Bombest sharp Cheddar I ever tried. The bad thing is thst i think they stopped selling it at my local walmart.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
So much love for this brand! Just good ol', straight up cheese. Nothing weird, just cheese. Melts like a dream, tastes even better!
Angela B.
Laveen, AZ
I love this cheese I used it on my macaroni and cheese when I bake it in the oven. Or when I want extra cheese on my food.
Nitalia R.
Dallas, TX
I normally use this when I make tacos or just to put some cheesy flavor to something. It gives it a good tasting kick.
Heather W.
Brunswick, GA
This is my absolute favorite cheese. It tastes so good and fresh. I am a repeat customer and will only buy this brand.!
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
LOVE sargento cheese!! So nice and creamy when melted and honestly the perfect flavor no matter what type you choose!
Lindsay D.
Love this brand. So yummy and it's a good price. You get what you pay for and I am never disappointed with this one
Melainie L.
Ridgewood, NY
I love making pasta. I love to either sprinkle cheesebon it or bake it in it. Either way sargenta works to do it.