BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural cheddar cheese. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It's usually a little more expensive but it's really worth it if you want that rich taste" in 1 review
Holly F.
Manville, RI
This is a great cheese for topping meals. It melts easily and quickly and tastes sharp with that real cheese taste, not fake or waxy at all. I could eat it straight from the bag.
Carly R.
Pittsburgh
Great cheese! I use Sargento shredded cheese for lots of dishes I make- the only down fall is it's a little more expensive than other shredded cheeses but it's worth it
Jordan O.
Blue Ridge, TX
Super delicious! Love Sargento products. I use this cheese on basically EVERYTHING. It is rich and super flavorful; perfect for topping off your favorite dish.
F C.
i am a cheddar fanatic and honestly sargento just has the best cheese period. we use this cheese for our taco tuesdays and always have a happy crowd.
Jasmine M.

Love the shredded cheese. A quick and safer alternative to block cheese. No knives flying from cutting hard blocks of cheese. Same great taste.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Umm sharp cheddar...this is so yummy. It's full of flavor and pairs well with potato soups. I sometimes just eat this straight out of the bag.
Gabbi A.
I use shredded cheddar quite frequently and switch brands often depending on the sale. Sargentos flavor is strong and really adds to the meal.
Alexa D.
Tastes like real cheese. It's kind of expensive for cheese but I always end up buying it. It just tastes so much better than other brands
Brittanee V.
This cheese its so bomb! Bombest sharp Cheddar I ever tried. The bad thing is thst i think they stopped selling it at my local walmart.
Sarah Y.
I usually buy the off brand, but every once in a while I buy this, it really does taste a lot better, not as artificial as competitors.