BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural cheddar cheese. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It's usually a little more expensive but it's really worth it if you want that rich taste" in 1 review
Kelsey S.
Yakima, WA
Sargento is almost always the least expensive cheese brand in my grocery store and it's tasty! We love to put cheese on everything and we can buy his brand at almost any grocery store in our area. We love Sargento cheese!!! Melts like a dream and tastes just as good.
Karen B.
Charlotte, NC
I love that this cheese is fine cut. With the sharp cheddar taste, one doesn't have to use a lot to get loads of flavor. When it's on sale, it's even better! I wait until Sargento goes on sales either at Publix or Harris Teeter. I melt it on cooked vegetables.
Kimberly B.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have tried many brands, and sargento is my favorite. I find that the taste is always there. The sharp cheddar is my favorite. I also like the fact that i can usually find a coupon to save some money. I would recommend this brand or the kraft brand.
Amber A.
Douglasville, GA
I love Sargento Sharp cheddar. It has a great flavor. It is better than other similar products. It has a better taste. It is affordable especially when you catch a sale at Kroger.
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
Sargento sharpe cheddar cheese shredded---good cheese, sometimes they have 2 for sales....either at target or giant...nice to have shredded cheese around for putting in any dish.
Jenn O.
Puyallup, WA
Perfect for adding an extra POW to all your favorite cheesy dishes. It melts beautifully and doesn't get that layer of greasy gross that some shredded cheeses get when melted
Celeste V.
West Palm Beach
I love these on top of nachos ! Perfect for movie night . Simple to add to any food you like ! Even an omelette in the morning , all the flavor and no need to cut it yourself
Danielle R.
Orlando, FL
Delicious and works well with many recipes. This is my go to cheese when following recipes. Does not have the powdery substance that keeps shredded cheese from sticking together like some brands. Melts nicely and has a great taste.
Roshelle T.
Gainesville, FL
Cheddar cheese is my favorite cheese and this is one of my favorite brands. I do not eat any other slice cheese brand. The flavor is potent without being overwhelming.
Tastes so much like real cheese than other brands (especially generic store brands). Shredded cheese can get very bland and this does not. Wish it were less expensive, but it is worth it.