BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural cheddar cheese. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It's usually a little more expensive but it's really worth it if you want that rich taste" in 1 review
Kimberly N.
Shirley, MA
Sargento cheese is amazing. I've been buying this cheese for a while now. Sharp cheddar is my favorite. Sargento is a medium priced product. I think for the price it's worth it. I will buy this again!
Kaylee L.
Soooo delicious this cheddar cheese tastes so sharp and so good. Bold flavor! Sargento is my favorite cheese brand because their cheese is always so fresh and the taste is just so so good!
Celeste V.
West Palm Beach
I love these on top of nachos ! Perfect for movie night . Simple to add to any food you like ! Even an omelette in the morning , all the flavor and no need to cut it yourself
Tastes so much like real cheese than other brands (especially generic store brands). Shredded cheese can get very bland and this does not. Wish it were less expensive, but it is worth it.
Carly R.
Pittsburgh
Great cheese! I use Sargento shredded cheese for lots of dishes I make- the only down fall is it's a little more expensive than other shredded cheeses but it's worth it
carrie f.
Hazelwood, MO
I absolutely love cheese! This one is great, and I feel like you get a pretty good amount each package. I also think that the flavor is stronger than Kraft or other brands. The only reason it's not 5 stars for me is because of the price point being a bit higher than I'd like to pay each time I want them.
F C.
i am a cheddar fanatic and honestly sargento just has the best cheese period. we use this cheese for our taco tuesdays and always have a happy crowd.
Gabbi A.
I use shredded cheddar quite frequently and switch brands often depending on the sale. Sargentos flavor is strong and really adds to the meal.
Jasmine M.

Love the shredded cheese. A quick and safer alternative to block cheese. No knives flying from cutting hard blocks of cheese. Same great taste.
Brittanee V.
This cheese its so bomb! Bombest sharp Cheddar I ever tried. The bad thing is thst i think they stopped selling it at my local walmart.