BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural cheddar cheese. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It's usually a little more expensive but it's really worth it if you want that rich taste" in 1 review
Tori P.
Tx
Great cheese! I buy this for recipes and it always taste great. I love how it's REAL cheese, not all of that fake stuff. Plus, it comes in "two cup" packaging, which is what most recipes call for. Easy and tasty. I pick mine up at Walmart and will continue to buy it.
June D.

I absolutely love cheese! This one is great, and I feel like you get a pretty good amount each package. I also think that the flavor is stronger than Kraft or other brands. The only reason it's not 5 stars for me is because of the price point being a bit higher than I'd like to pay each time I want them.
Sharkie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Best cheese. Always need to keep it stocked in my refrigerator. Purchased at Ralph's and love to sprinkle it onto everything and give it that extra flavor. I'll usually buy this with the shredded mozzarella. Always repurchasing and best cheese at the supermarket.
Kristen C.
Boston, MA
Sargento shredded sharp cheddar cheese is a delicious option that melts wonderfully. I use it in my soups, over nachos, on salads and more. The resealable packaging is a convenient feature as well. It's a little bit pricey however so we only buy when it's on sale.
Lori L.
Flint, MI
Sargento Sharp Cheddar Cheese is the best for macaroni and cheese. It melts completely all over the pasta in the oven and it's so well made that it doesn't require any butter pats on top to prevent scorching while it bakes and browns. I don't make macaroni and cheese without this in the fridge.
Sofia A.
Indiana, PA
BUY THIS CHEESE. I love cheddar, and this cheddar is amazing. I could eat this right out of the bag. If you want to impress your friends, add this to some mac and cheese, and skip out on the velveeta. The flavors are bold and wonderful. I definitely buy this regularly.
Sara L.
redondo beach, CA
i love cheese, so this is a no brainer for me. i buy the shredded variety because it's easy to use and great to put on eggs, sandwiches, omelettes, in pasta... the uses are never-ending. I also like making little pizza's on pita bread and this stuff works like a charm for that.
Sara M.
Sargento cheese is delicious and their bags of shredded cheese is super convenient! I use this flavor and others usually together in disagree I make.

I like to make grilled cheese with it, and put it on chicken or beef tacos.
Nazia M.
Queens Village, NY
I used this to make mac n cheese, you have to use a lot to get a very cheddary flavor, but that could be personal preference I like my food to be extremely cheesy. It can be a little pricey so I buy when I find it on sale.
Kaylee L.
Soooo delicious this cheddar cheese tastes so sharp and so good. Bold flavor! Sargento is my favorite cheese brand because their cheese is always so fresh and the taste is just so so good!