BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural cheddar cheese. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It's usually a little more expensive but it's really worth it if you want that rich taste" in 1 review
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
There is no comparison to Sargento shredded cheese. The price point tends to be a little higher but the products quality is unmatchable this would win any blind taste test on other cheese brands for sure.
C H.
Starke, FL
We never go without having a bag of Sharp Cheddar Cheese in the fridge. We are always using it from salads to spaghetti and everything in between. I really like the flavor of Sargento's because it tastes like I took the time to grate the cheese myself.
Ashley R.
San Diego, CA
I use this cheese in my Mac and cheese and it always comes out delicious! I think the price is a lip much but the cheese is good so I can't really complain. The pay is nice and has a resealable pouch and zipper so the cheese stays fresh.
Kristy L.
Cape Coral, FL
We buy this cheese all the time at my house! We use it for tacos because it tastes so good when it's not melted! But it melts really amazing with things like stuffed peppers! This is a really great, affordable cheese!!
Samantha G.
Mill Creek, WA
My boyfriend and I love to use this cheese for cooking. They have plenty of blends to choose from, and each one goes well with any kind of dish, plus their cost is great for your purchase.
Kaitlyn T.
Wilmington, NC
Prefer the thicker shreds, but I digress. Either way I appreciate Sargento cheese because the sharp cheddars and parmesan have great bold flavors, which I love. My family eats so much cheese it's worth paying a bit more for this than for Kraft.
Geralyn B.
Henrico, VA
Aside from the recent recall. Sargento has always had great taste and fresh quality. Hoping that things will be fine soon. Love that the warehouse club stores also carry Sargento
Cinthia F.
Elizabeth, NJ
Cheese perfection for my smashed potatoes and even for pasta, I also use it for a Spanish dish made with beef and sweet plantains. It melts fast and the flavor is heaven.
Kimberly N.
Shirley, MA
Sargento cheese is amazing. I've been buying this cheese for a while now. Sharp cheddar is my favorite. Sargento is a medium priced product. I think for the price it's worth it. I will buy this again!
Celeste V.
West Palm Beach
I love these on top of nachos ! Perfect for movie night . Simple to add to any food you like ! Even an omelette in the morning , all the flavor and no need to cut it yourself