BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Off the Block Sharp Cheddar Fine Cut Shredded Cheese.

Only from Sargento - Slide-Rite® freshness seal.

Shredded natural cheddar cheese.

Our Family's Passion is Cheese™. see more...

Sargento Off the Block Sharp Cheddar Fine Cut Cheese Shredded
  • "I am a big fan of shredded cheese and this is one of the best, always a must." in 1 review
Paige M.
Elizabeth, NJ
We use Sargento all the time . The cheddar is especially delicious and we use it on everything from tacos to buffalo chicken dip. My toddler likes to eat it with grapes! We normally only buy sargento because you can't beat the price , value, and taste.
Mae M.
I love this cheese! This cheese is almost the only I can eat due to my lactose stomach. The taste is always fresh and does not taste chemically made. Would recommend.
Kyla B.
Taste good. I love that this brand has so many variety of cheeses. I use it for everything. I put it on my tacos, my salads literally almost anything. There have been better cheeses but this one is fine if it's on sale.
Alison V.
Sargentino shredded sharp cheddar cheese is a staple in our house. Really enjoy the flavor. Love to make my Mac and cheese. I highly recommend it. The price is right. Will be buying it again
Paola G.
Paterson , NJ
Definitely the best cheese for tacos and quesadillas! They've got quite a variety of types of shredded cheese so there's always a new one to experiment with. Always keep a bag in freezer!
Laura T.
Long Beach, CA
These sharp cheddar cheese are good and they melt which is the best part. It tastes super cheesy and not artificial like others. They are at a good price and they are healthy.
Sandra W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Ask anyone that knows me... I have this cheese on hand at all times! I use it for eggs, frittatas, Mac & cheese and so much more. The taste is out of this world and although it costs a little more it's 100% worth it!
Alisha C.
Gladstone, OR
I usually shred my cheese right off the block because it seems fresher that way, but if I am not in the mood to shred my own I like to biy Sargento because the price is right.
Becca C.
Plant City, FL
I love love love this company and their cheese. My favorite cheese would have to be sharp cheddar and this definitely makes the cut. This already comes in a reselable bag. I usually go to either walmart or target to buy sargento. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
This is always fresh when i buy this and it lasts along time in my fridge. It's bursting with cheddar flavor and melts very good when i cook with it. It's in my price range also so i will most def. keep purchasing this product we love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ryashia M.