BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Off the Block Sharp Cheddar Fine Cut Shredded Cheese.

Only from Sargento - Slide-Rite® freshness seal.

Shredded natural cheddar cheese.

Our Family's Passion is Cheese™. see more...

Sargento Off the Block Sharp Cheddar Fine Cut Cheese Shredded
  • "I am a big fan of shredded cheese and this is one of the best, always a must." in 1 review
Becca C.
Plant City, FL
I love love love this company and their cheese. My favorite cheese would have to be sharp cheddar and this definitely makes the cut. This already comes in a reselable bag. I usually go to either walmart or target to buy sargento. I will definitely be purchasing again.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I LOVE CHEESE - and this stuff is expensive, but it's worth it. you definitely get what you pay for. it's cheese so it's as healthy as it gets.. its a decent value.. but the taste never fails - always amazing.. always fresh - and will definitely continue to buy.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
This is always fresh when i buy this and it lasts along time in my fridge. It's bursting with cheddar flavor and melts very good when i cook with it. It's in my price range also so i will most def. keep purchasing this product we love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica H.
Grand Prairie , TX
My family and I love this cheese. It is so moist and has so much flavor. It doesn't compare to any other cheese out there for me right now. It is most definitely worth the price. The slices make a great grilled cheese sandwich!
Liz P.
Used this for when I made biscuits and they were so good! Added great taste and didn't have to add too much salt. Was debating between this and extra sharp and I'm glad I went with the regular one. I would rec this to someone
Sydney A.
Kissimmee, FL
Cheese is cheese. This just so happens to be slightly better cheese. I've purchased on several occasions and this seems to be slightly less greasy when cooking. Fair pricing, sometimes on sale at publix or Walmart. Good buy.
Tatanique M.
Buffalo , NY
Ima cheeseeee head I can put cheese on just about anything. This cheese is reasonably price and high quality. This not your cheap cheese that takes forever to melt. This makes in heck of an baked mac and cheese as well..
Kathie J.
Gnadenhutten, OH
I love cheddar cheese because of the great flavor! sargento makes a good tasting cheddar. It is reasonably priced and tastes just as good as more expensive cheeses. I use it for salads and pizza. I would buy it again!
Sandra W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Ask anyone that knows me... I have this cheese on hand at all times! I use it for eggs, frittatas, Mac & cheese and so much more. The taste is out of this world and although it costs a little more it's 100% worth it!
Lexie I.
I am picky about my cheese and I usually prefer grating my cheese off the block for a fresher taste, but sargento has done a good job of locking in the flavor. It is definitely more convenient for it to be shredded.
Ryashia M.