BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Off the Block Mozzarella Traditional Cut Shredded Cheese.

Only from Sargento Slide-Rite® freshness seal.

Shredded natural low moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese.

Our family's passion is Cheese™.03105005234 see more...

Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
I just had some of this tonight on some meatballs with marinara!! Most people don't realize that there is a difference between cheese that has already been shredded and cheese that you shred off the block! This Sargento mozzarella was easy to melt and has a fantastic flavor! I love the resealable pouch too!
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
A slight waxy taste, but it is a cheaper product and great to have on hand when making homemade pizzas! Mixed with the seasonings and other toppings this cheese does the trick! I would buy this product again due to convenience and price
Jennifer D.
Channelview, TX
Love this cheese! Doesn't taste like plastic like other brands. Also melts and browns so pretty! It's always sold out when I look for it too,so I know I'm not the only one who likes it!
Jaye C.
Walnut Ridge, AR
This is some of the best tasting cheese ever. You can find it almost anywhere. It is a cheap type of cheese that tastes so good. This is the type of cheese that I buy on the regular.
Christina B.
Standish, ME
I love using this to make pizza! It's usually the most expensive though and isn't too special comparing to others but sometimes I'm able to find coupons for it making it worth it!
Adiyna E.
Milwaukee, WI
Mozza is my fave cheese!!! I super duper recommend this brand. A little on the expensive side, so I wouldn't purchase this often. Cheese in general isn't that healthy, so consume this moderately. BUY IT
Brittany L.
Wilmington, NC
This mozzarella is ahhamazing. It is great to use for homemade pizzas, snacks and appetizers. I even used it to jazz up some frozen pizza when I was pressed for time.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Ok the thing is recently i get to know the cheese is also halal and haram. so my preferances was to know which should i use , cheese is so important in our foods. cheese has animal and plant (microbial) enzymes. i was so happy to know that it has no animal enzymes. it is very good in taste. shereded version is quick and easy to use
Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
I used this cheese for a topping on a pizza once, and I enjoyed it a lot. The only problem I had, was this Mozzarella was harder to melt evenly than others I've used in the past. I would use this again, because it had a great taste to it, just not for the kind of pizza I was making before.
Kaylen G.
Bellingham, WA
REALLY fresh flavor. Super yummy and pretty reasonably priced. I bought it at the local Safeway and I would definitely buy it again. I'm lactose intolerant but it's definitely worth cramps to enjoy this beautiful piece of cheese. Absolutely in love.