2 colors available

BY SARGENTO

Shredded low moisture part-skim mozzarella natural cheese. see more...

Heather D.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
This is a great shredded cheese. Sargento is a great brand and its never all clumpy like some brands can be when shredded. It has a great taste. You can purchase this cheese at Walmart and other grocery stores. You can use this cheese to make your own home pizza, as a topping on spaghetti, or even just as a snack by itself.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
I rarely buy Sargento cheese because I feel that it tastes like every other brand even though it is more expensive. I do like to buy it every once in a while, just to change things up, and I'm pretty satisfied with it's flavor. Mozarella is my favorite cheese for sandwiches and burgers so I buy it most often.
Kaylee A.
Kaylee A.
Caro, MI
I love Sargento cheeses. I particularly like the fine cut cheeses. They are nice to use for certain recipes. The taste is always great. This is always a reliable brand to buy from. I trust that It won't ruin any dishes that I prepare. I recommend this for anyone who loves good quality cheese.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Shelton, CT
I am a cheese lover and this cheese does not disappoint! It is fine cut, therefore less calories than more thick cut cheese. The flavor is great and it melts wonderfully because it is finely cut. Sargento never disappoints and this cheese tops off any meal!
Angel R.
Angel R.
Welch, WV
Best flavored shredded cheese by far! Unlike the cheap brands, this one is great to use in various recipes and tastes fantastic. It's not too expensive and works well with just about any meal you like eating shredded cheese with. It's nice and fresh.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Huntington Station, NY
This cheese is great for anything- quesadillas or even grilled cheese. It's great quality and doesn't go bad quickly. Compared to other cheeses, its the best quality and has the best flavor. I love the resealable bag it makes it easy to access.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
A little expensive but it is worth it. The cheese felt very high quality in both appearance and taste compared to generic brands of cheese in stores like Giant or Shoppers. I would buy this if I was craving mozzarella cheese on my food.
Jayna R.
Jayna R.
The quality of this cheese is comparable to a deli block. The taste is richer, fuller and bolder that most shredded cheese. I like to use it for baked pasta dishes as well as salads. It adds a kick to any recipes.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT
I love sargento cheeses! So fresh and so delicious. I use this kind for fresh pizza and it comes out amazing. Sometimes I just eat it as is! Ice tried other brands and they pale in comparison
taylor c.
taylor c.
I love shredded cheese and often eat it as a fast snack. I know the cheese is real from sargentos because it molded on me. I know it's crazy, but real cheese molds, fake cheese doesnt...