BY SARGENTO

Shredded low moisture part-skim mozzarella natural cheese. see more...

Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
This is a great shredded cheese. Sargento is a great brand and its never all clumpy like some brands can be when shredded. It has a great taste. You can purchase this cheese at Walmart and other grocery stores. You can use this cheese to make your own home pizza, as a topping on spaghetti, or even just as a snack by itself.
Melina J.
I love Sargento! Even though it is a bit pricy the quality is well worth it. I use this on homemade pizza, pasta dishes, tacos, etc.  I have been a loyal customer for well over 5 years but recently switched to being dairy free. I still buy this for my family but if they ever make a dairy free version I would glad to buy it!
Elle S.
Love the fine cut. Always great tasting and fantastic for adding to cold salads. Also melts really well when added to hot pasta dishes. My family thinks it tastes much better than some other brands which have a plastic taste. This is very authentic and fresh tasting.
Lauren L.
I use this shredded cheese with everything. It is extremely flavorful and creamy, with makes it stand out with other products. It is a tad expensive, but the taste is worth it. I would definitely recommend to anyone, and I will continue to purchase.
Rochelle L.
Spokane, WA
Sargento does a pretty solid job when it comes to cheeses. I frequently use this type for a garlic pesto fondue that I make. It's a little more solid and less rubbery than other prepackaged cheeses. I would easily recommend this or any of their other cheeses to others.
Rilla M.
Sargento is a popular brand in my stores and is often on sale so that's why I buy it. It melts well and tastes good. One time we got an sealed bag that was filled with mold and the company gave us several coupons for free products. It's a good brand but not amazing.
Mehwish K.
Wauwatosa , WI
Love cheese and especially this specific cheese. Top off your pizza with it, or stuff a chicken breast with it, this mozzarella cheese is perfect with almost anything. It's a household favorite. Will definitely buy again.
Christian A.
Mims, FL
I am constantly making Italian dishes..whether it be lasagna...or spaghetti...I ALWAYS use this mozzarella to add that last final touch. It is amazing and the fine shreds are perfect size!
Samantha M.
Sargento is alright but I prefer other brands. Sargento is sort of rubbery. I would prefer Kraft or other brands but I have used sargento. I think for how much it costs it should be better quality.
Elizabeth R.
I love this cheese. The quality is great, except for the agents they use to keep the product from caking. If they were using healthier alternatives, I'd continue to buy!