BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Natural Shredded Cheese Off The Block Fine Cut Sharp Cheddar.
Only from Sargento Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
One pound.
4 cups.
Our Family's Passion Is Cheese™. see more...

Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
We use this product weekly in our home whether it be as a topping for salads/tacos or inside the main dish. You can normally find these at your local grocer with buy 2 for a discounted price. I find Sargento products to be more costly but our family enjoys the Quality and Flavor more than Kraft or other brands.
Sarah B.
Living in Wisconsin you have to love cheese. This is on of our favorites! It is a great value when on sale. It tastes like good sharp cheese. I normally get this at pick n save or Walmart. I would buy again and recommend.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
These slices are so delicious and so convenient. My family and I are cheese lovers and these are the best to have in the fridge if you get a little hungry for a snack because they're so yummy and they are very satisfying. They have such a sharp, great flavor.
Samantha R.
I use this cheese often. From grilled cheese to pizza. Very versatile, melts easy, has a very sharp taste which is great. The price is very expensive compared to other brands. I would purchase again if I have coupons.
Anne D.
Buy alot of this. The whole family lives the flavor it gives. A little pricey but worth it in the end. My favorite of all time i always come back to this one no matter what new one i try. This is just better than all the rest
Sydney S.
Saginaw, TX
Gooooood sharp cheddar. I love cheese so I use it on everything. It's expensive but it's worth it because the quality is there. I would recommend it to anyone cooking a fancy dish. I would buy it again.
Christie F.
Fort Collins, CO
If I don't have time to grate it fresh, this is always the first thing I reach for. The cheese has excellent flavor, it tastes like real cheese! It also melts well if that's what you need it for. I am pretty loyal to this brand.
J B.
You can't go wrong with Sargento Fine Cut Shredded Cheese Sharp Cheddar. It tastes great in scrambled eggs, tacos, salads, macaroni and cheese, and even burgers.
Javanté D.
I am lactose and tolerant but this cheddar cheese is low in sugars which allows me to digest it no problem! No too pricey and the taste is amazing. I am definitely going to continue buying this product.
Melicia H.
I love this brand of cheese. I put it on my sandwiches, salads a d use it to make lasagna. With the sharp cheddar I find my self poring some out and just eating it when I have leftovers...yumm!!!
Felicia M.
Does this cheese leaves a nasty taste when eating with a salad??