BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Natural Shredded Cheese Off The Block Fine Cut Sharp Cheddar.
Only from Sargento Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
One pound.
4 cups.
Our Family's Passion Is Cheese™. see more...

Sheila Q.
Sheila Q.
We use a pack of this cheese every single week! I lay them out onto a cookie sheet line with paper. And then I bake them into little cheese crisps. These are better then any cheese cracker in the world. We wrap up deli meat slices with a slice, because we do not eat bread. I lay them over veggies, they melt so quickly....the taste is sharp and unfiltered freshness!! A must in our fridge!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
I love Sargento Cheese! The flavor is absolutely delicious and perfect for any dish or snack. Has a decent salt and dairy content to keep delicious. Often on sale which makes it affordable. Only thing I didn't like about this product was its fine cut made it seem like there was less cheese all together.
Mack W.
Mack W.
Apex, NC
This cheese tastes so fresh and so healthy. I eat this on whole wheat bread for a healthy and yummy snack. It may be on the pricier side but it does stand up against it's less beneficial competitors. The cheese is cut into squares for easy use and quick lunches in the summer.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Evington, VA
Best cheese ever! I've tried store brands and they always have a weird muted flavor. However, I have always receive the best and freshest flavor with Sargento. I bought mine at Walmart and it's supper affordable too. It always has a long expiration date so that's a plus.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Hebron, KY
extra sharp is the way to go with this cheese!! so good. sargento is my go to brand for cheese. its creamy, yet has a distinct sharp flavor to it. i love the extra thin also, cause you can throw a few more slices on and not feel guilty haha, or switch up the flavors
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Foodie Expert
I never tried Sargento until I got with my boyfriend. It is the only cheese brand that he will eat and now I understand why. It taste so good. They have so many different flavors to choose from as well. By far the shredded cheese taste better than other brands.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Foodie Expert
These slices are so delicious and so convenient. My family and I are cheese lovers and these are the best to have in the fridge if you get a little hungry for a snack because they're so yummy and they are very satisfying. They have such a sharp, great flavor.
Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.
Winchester, VA
This chews has a great taste! I love an extra sharp taste I. Many dishes! I choose to use this because so many cheeaea loose the sharp when you cook them but this one doesn't & it has a richness about it! That comes out when cooked! Very nice cheese!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Schwenksville, PA
We always keep multiple types of shredded cheese in the freezer because we use it for so many recipes. Sargento is one of our favorite brands. The flavor is always good. It is reasonably priced. We will continue to purchase this brand in the future.
Jenny j.
Jenny j.
The Woodlands, TX
Foodie Expert
It doesn't really get any better than this. If you love a good sharp cheddar you need this. It has that great sharp flavor you expect from cheddar with a creamy melt in your mouth consistency. Perfect for topping off hundreds of different foods.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Foodie Expert
Does this cheese leaves a nasty taste when eating with a salad??