BY SARGENTO

Shredded cheddar & Monterey Jack natural cheeses. see more...

Ashleigh H.
I'm not entirely sure how to write a review about cheese, but here goes. Sargento's is my favorite cheese brand. In fact, I like it so much that it typically goes on my pastas, chicken, salads, you name it. I've even been known to eat the shredded cheese straight out of the bag. I would recommend it to a friend.
Marybeth O.
Philadelphia, PA
Sargento cheese is always great for snacking or cooking. My only complaint is that it is much more pricey than other brands so I only buy it if it is on sale. I am a grad student on a budget so that is foremost and that is why this cheese only gets four stars for me.
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
Sargento is my preferred brand of shredded cheese. They have so many varieties to choose from and they've all been great in my opinion. The "off the block" style is my favorite! I love to use these in nachos, tacos, baked pasta dishes and so many more.
Kerby O.
Hialeah, FL
if I could marry a cheese this would be it! I am in love with this cheddar Jack it has a kick at the end of a bite that I love!!! it's easy to mix with lots of different food styles and Publix always has it in stock. I love it in sandwiches, pasta, Mexican or pizza. it's definitely one to try!
Jennifer T.
Detroit, MI
Typically whenever I'm using cheese, I'm using Sargento.  I've come to think of their name as one of the fresher, tastier cheeses.  I've never been disappointed when using it in a recipe and it's also awesome straight out the bag! When I need cheese, I reach for Sargento!
M W.
Saginaw, MI
Sargento cheese is a great, quality product. I've never had problems with it. They have a wide variety that always fit my cooking needs. It can sometimes be more expensive than store brands, but I always make sure to look for the sales... they can have some great ones!
Maggie M.
Harrisburg, PA
In a choice between store brand and Sargento's cheese I'm going to pick Sargento's cheese every time. Honestly, I don't know if it's just a mental effect that makes me think this cheese tastes better than it's store brand equivalent, but whatever!
Scarlet P.
Weatherford, TX
This is the cream of the crop when it comes to cheese. Make pizza, macaroni and cheese. Anything! It's especially rich and a wonderful price. Plus perfect source of protein!
Sarah M.
Amarillo
Love this cheese! The taste is so good and the texture is smooth instead of rubbery when it's reheated, unlike other cheeses. I buy it from Walmart and enjoy eating it in soups, taco salad or even straight from the bag!
Stephanie B.
Hillsborough, NC
Great cheese.  I purchase this all the time.  I use it in casseroles, as a topping, etc.  Its taste is great and the consistency is good.  Would recommend to other people.  Especially use this around the holidays.