BY SARGENTO #69 in Cheese

Shredded cheddar & Monterey Jack natural cheeses. see more...

jimika g.
jimika g.
Elk Grove, CA
Sargento for me has to be my favorite cheese brand. It tastes like the cheese you shred right off the block. It is a little more expensive than other brands but well worth it. Unless I am tight on money , it is the brand that I usually buy. My favorite kind of cheese is colby jack so it works out for me. My favorite brand and my favorite cheese
Jammie C.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Something about the way this cheese is cut makes it melt better than other cheeses. The price is great, I always find it on sale at Safeway. Way better than the other brand that I use sometimes, this is my go to cheese for anything that needs melted like enchiladas. We LOVE this stuff!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is great for any Mexican dishes you make and also for melting on eggs! I like how the fine cut variation melts as compared to the thicker cut version, although the thicker cut is great for garnish. Sargento always puts out a great variety of cheeses and cheese blends.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Woodstock, GA
I cook dinner alot for my family and one thing we all love is cheese. Whether it's taco night or hash brown casserole this cheese is amazing. It's melt perfectly and incorporates amazingly. My mother is a huge cheese addict and always has at least 3 bags in the fridge.
Betty W.
Betty W.
Sargento is a flavorful cheese that I use in my cooking during pizza nights or when I feel like making Mac and cheese from scratch. I usually get it when I'm at the big box markets, because it will be on sale and that helps with getting an economical meal on the table.
Marybeth O.
Marybeth O.
Philadelphia, PA
Sargento cheese is always great for snacking or cooking. My only complaint is that it is much more pricey than other brands so I only buy it if it is on sale. I am a grad student on a budget so that is foremost and that is why this cheese only gets four stars for me.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY
I really like Sargento cheese. I think that this is the best cheddar jack cheese on the market. It tastes really good in omlettes or in a pinch, in a grilled cheese sandwich. This tastes really really good, a little sharp. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a staple in our fridge. We put it on everything. We pick it up at our local grocery store. We've tried the store brand but nothing compares. If it's on sale, it's a good value otherwise it's a little pricey. But worth it !
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
Sheboygan, WI
I have a Sargento factory right outside town and it makes a difference in the freshness of our cheese. This is probably as good as it gets without going to artisan cheese shop. Always have 3 bags in the fridge at a time.
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Love to homemade mc and cheese! Good band fornfolby jack cheese! I use for many type of food or even to snack on by utself! Good price normally on sale at the grocery store and you can get like two packs for five bucks!