BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural Colby & Monterey Jack cheese. see more...

Christopher M.
Dunedin, FL
This is my favorite type of cheese. I love the sharpness of the flavor of Colby jack. I prefer to use Colby Jack cheese to make a quesadilla or sprinkle it on top of chips to make nachos! Melts easy with such bold flavors!
Ally C.
Huntersville
Best cheese ever it's so creamy and it taste so good. I've tried a lot of cheeses and this is my fav cheese other cheeses taste like plastic and this one doesn't it also melts so easily and it's so good! I love it
Ana K.
Bryn Mawr, PA
My family has Taco Tuesday every night and this turned into our go to for grated cheese about a year ago. It is quick and good - no need to shred your own cheese now (which is what we did before).
Tina W.
Victorville
Sargento shredded cheese is my always go to brand when buying pre-shredded cheese. I buy it at my local Walmart. The prices are good and I always check for a coupon. I would definitely buy again.
Marlea P.
Phoenix, AZ
Mix all these different sargento cheeses for a great baked mac and cheese I know people use velvetta try this with sharp Colby all the varietys mix together and wala!!
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is one of my favorite types of cheese. It can be used on so many different types of food so it's very versatile. I like to use it on foods such as nachos, tacos, and enchiladas. This brand of cheese is smooth and creamy and tastes great! I can eat it right from the bag by itself I like it so much! It's a good value for the product you get! I highly recommend this to people who enjoy these types of cheese!
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Sargento Fine Shredded Cheese is very high quality and tastes great. It tastes a lot fresher than other comparable packaged shredded cheese. They offer a variety of healthy options with all of their products. I recommend their products to all of my friends and family. Great prices as well!
Hannah H.
I love the fine cut for taco night, adding cheese to casseroles, and salads. The colby jack is a great cheese, mild enough to toss into other dishes, but flavorful enough to eat on it's own. Sargento has the best cheese, it melts perfectly, and it is consistently delicious.
Hailey B.
OMG I love this cheese! It's so good and I use it in my tacos every single Tuesday!! It just taste so much better than the other cheeses I'm not sure what makes it do that, it's just delicious!! Definitely recommend it to all you moms and cheese lovers out there!!
Lindsay H.
It melts very well, and it has a very nice mellow taste. It's also a good price for the amount and quality of the cheese. It is a lot better than generic brands and others like it. I would definitely buy again
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
What's your favorite kind?