BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural Colby & Monterey Jack cheese. see more...

Maura G.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is one of my favorite types of cheese. It can be used on so many different types of food so it's very versatile. I like to use it on foods such as nachos, tacos, and enchiladas. This brand of cheese is smooth and creamy and tastes great! I can eat it right from the bag by itself I like it so much! It's a good value for the product you get! I highly recommend this to people who enjoy these types of cheese!
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Conway, Arkansas
Foodie Expert
Sargento Fine Shredded Cheese is very high quality and tastes great. It tastes a lot fresher than other comparable packaged shredded cheese. They offer a variety of healthy options with all of their products. I recommend their products to all of my friends and family. Great prices as well!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Foodie Expert
I love the fine cut for taco night, adding cheese to casseroles, and salads. The colby jack is a great cheese, mild enough to toss into other dishes, but flavorful enough to eat on it's own. Sargento has the best cheese, it melts perfectly, and it is consistently delicious.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Brookfield, WI
I use this cheese to put on salads, sandwiches, nachos, everything. It has a nice sharp Colby-Jack taste and the packaging makes it convenient to use. I often buy Sargento just at the local grocery store and I usually have a coupon for it, which is a plus.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
Colby Jack is my all time favorite cheese. Sargento is a very good cheese brand, and my family and I have not been disappointed when buying this cheese. It's a nice flavor variety, more on the mild side, but definitely good flavor.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
St Petersburg, FL
Safe to shredded cheese is so yummy you could sit and eat the whole bag by itself. The cheese isn't pricey and Sargento is always on sale buy one get one free. I always buy Sargento cheese because it's the best next to boars head
Marie H.
Marie H.
Rio Rancho, NM
I use this particular brand of cheese because of its unique flavor. It compliments many types of cooking styles, from Mexican food, to Italian and my daughter loves it with scrambled eggs. Flavorful without overpowering.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
It melts very well, and it has a very nice mellow taste. It's also a good price for the amount and quality of the cheese. It is a lot better than generic brands and others like it. I would definitely buy again
Maria W.
Maria W.
Homestead, PA
Foodie Expert
Not usually a fan of pre packaged shredded cheese but Sargento is an exception! It does not taste fake or sour like most of the other brands. It's very fresh and lasts for a really long time! Very big fan
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
Foodie Expert
In my opinion Sargento makes the best cheeses in the market. I always reach for their cheese if I have the money to splurge. So rich and creamy and flavorful, you definitely don't want to pass this up!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
What's your favorite kind?