BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese. see more...

Gracelyn E.
Lynn, MA
The flavor and freshness of this cheese is amazing. It's great melted on chips in the microwave, on tacos, and part of dip recipes.
Cheyenne G.
Sonora, CA
I always purchase this cheese and use it for everything because it's the perfect blend of cheeses and i love this shredded cheese.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
I love cheese. Anytime we make Mexican food..which is a lot I have to get the fine Mexican cheese blend. So good! Love this brand
Kristin T.
We use this when making taco salad or homemade street tacos. My family prefers a good quality cheese vs. store generic versions.
Brandy C.
Duson, LA
Best cheese we use it in everything! Tacos salads eggs soup chili you name it! If it's good with cheese this is the one we use.
shamoy w.
Naples, FL
I live this chees . You can really taste the difference in the quality vs the other brand in. The cheese is rich and delicious
Sarah E.
Morrisville, NC
This cheese is a great value and has a great taste as well. It melts evenly in both the microwave and the oven. Would recommend
Crystal R.
Love cheese in my house. Good for salads, wraps tacos. We love making homemade meals and thid is one of our go to ingredients.
Nella E.
Tifton, GA
Perfect cheese for any taco or cheese need. It's one of the best Mexican cheese options out there. It's not to mild or bold.
Mandy H.
Pontoon Beach, IL
I love sargentos brand cheeses! I have never had a bad cheese from them. They are moist and flavorful. They are a bit pricey.