Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#214 in Cheese
Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese.
Shawna V.
Shawna V.
Brighton, MA

I like this product alot. It seems more real than kraft cheese or american cheese in general. It is not called cheese food on the package for one. It is rich and delicious. The package is nice also that it is resealable. I repeatedly buy this product because of the flavor.
Suzette K.
Suzette K.
lynn, ma

Great natural cheese that isn't process. Love sargento ,cheese They make great food.
Esli G.
Esli G.

I love using this cheese when making enchiladas. I like how it combines the yellow and white cheese. My husband loves yellow cheese and I prefer white. This is the perfect combo for my family. I also enjoy how the cheese is small and not chunky
Laurel L.
Laurel L.
Flagstaff, AZ

This is a weekly purchase for us. Best Mexican cheese blend you can buy. Great flavor and melts easily.
Brie L.
Brie L.

I'm a cheese head and this brand serves its purpose . It's like perfection in a bag!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT

This shredded cheese is delicious. My family uses this to make quesadillas, nachos, Mac n cheese, grilled cheese, and so much more. The blend is so much better than buying a single kind of shredded cheese. This is definitely a regular on our shopping list.
Scarleth M.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY

I love this cheese always use it when I make taco night my husband love it too, it's pretty good quality and also has a great flavor , the price it's good , and highly recommended
Aileen H.
Aileen H.

It's very tasty. I like the variety it gives you in one package. It's good to have on you're eggs. I wven use it as a topping for my when i make spaghetti. I use it to make grilled cheese sandwich, or just pretty much anything that needs cheese.
Reilly Z.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA

Very yummy and fresh. Has a perfect taste. I love to put this cheese on chili it melts perfectly.
scott r.
scott r.
Bellingham

I keep my fridge stocked with this at all times. Great for pretty much everything, tonight I topped my tomato soup with it and I always add it to cheap mac and cheese to take it to the next level.

Join Now