Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#203 in Cheese
Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.

This is a taco night staple! For sure the best Mexican cheese blend we've tried!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Goode, VA

Love sargento cheeses. All varieties, but their shredded cheeses and this flavor is my go to when shopping/cooking.
Jayne E.
Jayne E.

Sargento always makes a very good product. We like to use this mix cheese for pizzas and tacos.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
AVONDALE, AZ

This is great cheese for cheese crisps! I also love to use it on tacos. It has 4 different types of cheeses and it is shredded in thin perfect pieces that melt very easily. I really like how convenient it is, I hardly ever grate cheese anymore. I love Sargento they have the best flavored cheeses.
Nella E.
Nella E.
Fitzgerald, GA

Perfect cheese for any taco or cheese need. It's one of the best Mexican cheese options out there. It's not to mild or bold.
Justin M.
Justin M.
Pikeville, KY

As a cheese lover I've always appreciated a good quality cheese and that's exactly what you get with Sargento.
Katelynn E.
Katelynn E.

Oh how I love cheese. And this one is one of my favs when I'm willing to splurge or there's a sale. It's so creamy and soft and melts down beautifully when cooking!
scott r.
scott r.
Bellingham

I keep my fridge stocked with this at all times. Great for pretty much everything, tonight I topped my tomato soup with it and I always add it to cheap mac and cheese to take it to the next level.
Reilly Z.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA

Very yummy and fresh. Has a perfect taste. I love to put this cheese on chili it melts perfectly.
Aileen H.
Aileen H.

It's very tasty. I like the variety it gives you in one package. It's good to have on you're eggs. I wven use it as a topping for my when i make spaghetti. I use it to make grilled cheese sandwich, or just pretty much anything that needs cheese.