BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese. see more...

Heather D.
Heather D.
Foodie Expert
This cheese it fantastic to make quesadillas with. It melts easily and very evenly. Stays gooey and delicious. The blend of the four different types give it a little tang, similar to that of a Mexican restaurant style cheese.
Chardaye T.
Chardaye T.
I love the blend of cheeses. I love to use it for my pizza and tacos. I prefer this over other name brands. The cheese taste amazing and it melts so nicely. The price is very good.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Foodie Expert
Me gusta usarlo este queso en diferentes platillos se derrite muy bien o para poner encima de enchiladas,tostadas es delicioso Sargento Off The Block 4 Cheese Mexican
P J.
P J.
Yummy. I love this cheese and that it's cut up in to really small pieces. I like to sprinkle it in my food and it saves me time from having to cut with a knife.
Ashlie M.
Ashlie M.
Foodie Expert
It's pretty good I usually eat it with my baked potatoes and I love it it makes everything cheesier and sometimes I have it with nachos so you just never know
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Foodie Expert
This product is a staple item on my weekly shopping list. We love its taste, freshness & creaminess. Even when it is not on sale at the store, it is a great value.
Kelley B.
Kelley B.
Durham, ME
Foodie Expert
How can you go wrong with cheese?! I buy this all the time for tacos or nachos at home. The mix of cheeses is perfect and it tastes great. It melts evenly in the oven which is not the case with some other brands.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Foodie Expert
The best shredded cheese! Love how finely grated it is. Melts perfectly and tastes amazing. We are a cheese loving family and sargento is a staple!
Gracelyn E.
Gracelyn E.
Lynn, MA
Foodie Expert
The flavor and freshness of this cheese is amazing. It's great melted on chips in the microwave, on tacos, and part of dip recipes.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
Foodie Expert
I love cheese. Anytime we make Mexican food..which is a lot I have to get the fine Mexican cheese blend. So good! Love this brand