Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#173 in Cheese
Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese.
Jayne E.
Jayne E.

Sargento always makes a very good product. We like to use this mix cheese for pizzas and tacos.
Brooke b.
Brooke b.
Erie, IL

Soft, fresh, delicious cheese. Melts wonderful. Great taste. Good quality, good price
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
BEDFORD, IN

I love Sargento cheese! it's so much better than the other brands of shreddded cheese you can commonly find in stores.
Sheri M.
Sheri M.
Amarillo, TX

I love Sargento cheese! I think it's the best out there. It does cost a little more but it is well worth it!
Shawna V.
Shawna V.
Brighton, MA

I like this product alot. It seems more real than kraft cheese or american cheese in general. It is not called cheese food on the package for one. It is rich and delicious. The package is nice also that it is resealable. I repeatedly buy this product because of the flavor.
Devyn P.
Devyn P.

Best combo of cheese that is mild and can be sprinkled wherever your cheese need be.
Esli G.
Esli G.

I love using this cheese when making enchiladas. I like how it combines the yellow and white cheese. My husband loves yellow cheese and I prefer white. This is the perfect combo for my family. I also enjoy how the cheese is small and not chunky
Laurel L.
Laurel L.
Flagstaff, AZ

This is a weekly purchase for us. Best Mexican cheese blend you can buy. Great flavor and melts easily.
Brie L.
Brie L.

I'm a cheese head and this brand serves its purpose . It's like perfection in a bag!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT

This shredded cheese is delicious. My family uses this to make quesadillas, nachos, Mac n cheese, grilled cheese, and so much more. The blend is so much better than buying a single kind of shredded cheese. This is definitely a regular on our shopping list.

Join Now