Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#173 in Cheese
Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Stephens City, VA

Cheese it great. You can use it for so many things. Like this cheese would be great for tacos.
Randi W.
Randi W.

Love sargento cheeses and the fact that they come in shredded packs makes it so much better
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I'm famous for my chick enchiladas smothered in this savory Mexican cheese by Sargento.
Amy A.
Amy A.

My favorite shredded cheese, great flavor and I like the variety of cheese in the mix.
Sara T.
Sara T.

Use this every time we have make your own pizza night and it always comes out so yummy
Brie L.
Brie L.

I'm a cheese head and this brand serves its purpose . It's like perfection in a bag!
Devyn P.
Devyn P.

Best combo of cheese that is mild and can be sprinkled wherever your cheese need be.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Sumiton, AL

This is a perfect blend of cheese for tacos! We use it for any type of spicy dish!
Mandy G.
Mandy G.

This is a taco night staple! For sure the best Mexican cheese blend we've tried!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
BEDFORD, In

I love Sargento cheese! it's so much better than the other brands of shreddded cheese you can commonly find in stores.

Join Now