BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese. see more...

Heather D.
This cheese it fantastic to make quesadillas with. It melts easily and very evenly. Stays gooey and delicious. The blend of the four different types give it a little tang, similar to that of a Mexican restaurant style cheese.
Chardaye T.
I love the blend of cheeses. I love to use it for my pizza and tacos. I prefer this over other name brands. The cheese taste amazing and it melts so nicely. The price is very good.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Me gusta usarlo este queso en diferentes platillos se derrite muy bien o para poner encima de enchiladas,tostadas es delicioso Sargento Off The Block 4 Cheese Mexican
Kelley B.
Durham, ME
How can you go wrong with cheese?! I buy this all the time for tacos or nachos at home. The mix of cheeses is perfect and it tastes great. It melts evenly in the oven which is not the case with some other brands.
Theresa M.
This product is a staple item on my weekly shopping list. We love its taste, freshness & creaminess. Even when it is not on sale at the store, it is a great value.
Aileen H.
It's very tasty. I like the variety it gives you in one package. It's good to have on you're eggs. I wven use it as a topping for my when i make spaghetti. I use it to make grilled cheese sandwich, or just pretty much anything that needs cheese.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
I love this cheese always use it when I make taco night my husband love it too, it's pretty good quality and also has a great flavor , the price it's good , and highly recommended
Courtney C.
I really like sargento as a brand in general. I feel like its healthier than most of the other brands and its as close to the actual deli as you can get.
Sarah E.
Morrisville, NC
This cheese is a great value and has a great taste as well. It melts evenly in both the microwave and the oven. Would recommend
Great cheese. Much better than store brand and way better than Kraft! There's so much more flavor and you just really need to try it for yourself!