Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#173 in Cheese
Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Farmville, VA

This is my favorite cheese to use for nachos. It actually tastes like cheese, not like the gross plastic stuff. Good price
Carly D.
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY

I love how it's mixed cheeses, so good for many things. It's my favorite for grilled cheese and Mac and cheese!
Justin M.
Justin M.
Pikeville, KY

As a cheese lover I've always appreciated a good quality cheese and that's exactly what you get with Sargento.
kaitlyn f.
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI

My absolute favorite kind of cheese! I love to use this shredded cheese to make my chips and cheese! So yummy!
Reyna P.
Reyna P.
Harbor City, CA

Great cheese . You can use it for anything and it doesn't take very long for it to melt like the cheap cheeses
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA

This is our "go to" cheese for tacos or anything requiring shredded cheese. It melts easily and tastes great.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Ann Arbor, MI

I like to use it on my tacos it taste really good and it taste good in eggs also I like to use it in nachos
angelica V.
angelica V.

This cheese is really good to make so many good things.I love to put it in my hamburger's and on my chips
Laurel L.
Laurel L.
Flagstaff, AZ

This is a weekly purchase for us. Best Mexican cheese blend you can buy. Great flavor and melts easily.
Reilly Z.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA

Very yummy and fresh. Has a perfect taste. I love to put this cheese on chili it melts perfectly.

Join Now