Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#98 in Cheese
Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Use this every time we have make your own pizza night and it always comes out so yummy
Amy A.
Amy A.
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:46 a.m.
Review for: R Classic Mexican Fancy Shredded 4 Blend Cheese 32 oz lb lb
My favorite shredded cheese, great flavor and I like the variety of cheese in the mix.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Sumiton, AL
This is a perfect blend of cheese for tacos! We use it for any type of spicy dish!
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
This is a taco night staple! For sure the best Mexican cheese blend we've tried!
Krista C.
Krista C.
May 10, 2017, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: R Classic Mexican Fancy Shredded 4 Blend Cheese 32 oz lb lb
Use Sarah to preshredded cheese for all my recipes. Tastes great. Melts excellent. DoeT have that powdery substance that most bagged cheese has. Large selection of cheese for all your recipes from tacos to lasagna
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Lansdale
June 6, 2017, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: R Classic Mexican Fancy Shredded 4 Blend Cheese 32 oz lb lb
Great for Taco Tuesday! In our house we could eat tacos everyday. We love this brand. It's available at all grocery stores. I prefer this brand to the rest. It just taste better. You could use it for salads, tacos, on top of spaghetti. Our household uses it on everything!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Feb. 27, 2017, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: R Classic Mexican Fancy Shredded 4 Blend Cheese 32 oz lb lb
This cheese it fantastic to make quesadillas with. It melts easily and very evenly. Stays gooey and delicious. The blend of the four different types give it a little tang, similar to that of a Mexican restaurant style cheese.
Chardaye T.
Chardaye T.
May 30, 2017, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: R Classic Mexican Fancy Shredded 4 Blend Cheese 32 oz lb lb
I love the blend of cheeses. I love to use it for my pizza and tacos. I prefer this over other name brands. The cheese taste amazing and it melts so nicely. The price is very good.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Foodie Expert
June 22, 2017, 10:19 p.m.
Review for: R Classic Mexican Fancy Shredded 4 Blend Cheese 32 oz lb lb
This product is a staple item on my weekly shopping list. We love its taste, freshness & creaminess. Even when it is not on sale at the store, it is a great value.
Kelley B.
Kelley B.
Durham, ME
May 1, 2017, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: R Classic Mexican Fancy Shredded 4 Blend Cheese 32 oz lb lb
How can you go wrong with cheese?! I buy this all the time for tacos or nachos at home. The mix of cheeses is perfect and it tastes great. It melts evenly in the oven which is not the case with some other brands.