BY SARGENTO #82 in Cheese

Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese. see more...

Sara T.
Sara T.
Use this every time we have make your own pizza night and it always comes out so yummy
Amy A.
Amy A.
My favorite shredded cheese, great flavor and I like the variety of cheese in the mix.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Hoover, AL
This is a perfect blend of cheese for tacos! We use it for any type of spicy dish!
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
This is a taco night staple! For sure the best Mexican cheese blend we've tried!
LaTayia A.
LaTayia A.
Foodie Expert
I love using this cheese for nachos and tacos. I prefer it over kraft cheese because it just tastes much better. I like that it's finely shredded because it melts easier and can be easily used when making homemade cheese sauces.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Use Sarah to preshredded cheese for all my recipes. Tastes great. Melts excellent. DoeT have that powdery substance that most bagged cheese has. Large selection of cheese for all your recipes from tacos to lasagna
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Lansdale
Great for Taco Tuesday! In our house we could eat tacos everyday. We love this brand. It's available at all grocery stores. I prefer this brand to the rest. It just taste better. You could use it for salads, tacos, on top of spaghetti. Our household uses it on everything!
Heather D.
Heather D.
This cheese it fantastic to make quesadillas with. It melts easily and very evenly. Stays gooey and delicious. The blend of the four different types give it a little tang, similar to that of a Mexican restaurant style cheese.
Chardaye T.
Chardaye T.
I love the blend of cheeses. I love to use it for my pizza and tacos. I prefer this over other name brands. The cheese taste amazing and it melts so nicely. The price is very good.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Foodie Expert
Me gusta usarlo este queso en diferentes platillos se derrite muy bien o para poner encima de enchiladas,tostadas es delicioso Sargento Off The Block 4 Cheese Mexican