Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#157 in Cheese
Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese.
angelica V.
angelica V.
Clovis, CA

This cheese is really good to make so many good things.I love to put it in my hamburger's and on my chips
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Stephens City, VA

Cheese it great. You can use it for so many things. Like this cheese would be great for tacos.
Rosalind C.
Rosalind C.

So good. I love Mexican food so I use this on my quesadillas, tacos, enchiladas - you name it.
Randi W.
Randi W.

Love sargento cheeses and the fact that they come in shredded packs makes it so much better
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I'm famous for my chick enchiladas smothered in this savory Mexican cheese by Sargento.
Sara T.
Sara T.

Use this every time we have make your own pizza night and it always comes out so yummy
Amy A.
Amy A.

My favorite shredded cheese, great flavor and I like the variety of cheese in the mix.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Sumiton, AL

This is a perfect blend of cheese for tacos! We use it for any type of spicy dish!
Mandy G.
Mandy G.

This is a taco night staple! For sure the best Mexican cheese blend we've tried!
Sheri M.
Sheri M.
Amarillo, TX

I love Sargento cheese! I think it's the best out there. It does cost a little more but it is well worth it!

Join Now