BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese. see more...

Ashlie M.
It's pretty good I usually eat it with my baked potatoes and I love it it makes everything cheesier and sometimes I have it with nachos so you just never know
Laura H.
New Orleans, LA
I used this cheese recently in a crockpot enchillada recipe and it was wonderful. The cheese melted perfectly and added so much delicious flavor to the dish!
Katie H.
Jonesboro, AR
we use this cheese anytime we have tacos, Mexican pizza, enchilada, or any other cheesy Mexican dishes! the seasoning is perfect and we have no complaints!
Becca P.
Marshall, MO
This cheese is he most expensive at Walmart but I always buy it anyways. I've never had any issues with the he brand. And the cheese is always too notch.
Courtney C.
I really like sargento as a brand in general. I feel like its healthier than most of the other brands and its as close to the actual deli as you can get.
Amber S.
The best shredded cheese! Love how finely grated it is. Melts perfectly and tastes amazing. We are a cheese loving family and sargento is a staple!
Great cheese. Much better than store brand and way better than Kraft! There's so much more flavor and you just really need to try it for yourself!
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC
Love this product, I usually buy this for tacos, but love to eat it
right out of the bag.
The flavor is good
Last purchased at BI-LO or Wal-Mart.

Deja J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This mixed of cheese is perfect for taco night ! Sargento is really like a different grate of cheese. Its authentic taste really draws me in .
Cynthia C.
I absolutely love cheese. Sargento is one of my favorite brands of cheese. I really enjoy the taste and the wide variety of cheeses they offer.