Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#190 in Cheese
Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese.
angelica l.
angelica l.

This cheese is really good to make so many good things.I love to put it in my hamburger's and on my chips
Laurel L.
Laurel L.
Flagstaff, AZ

This is a weekly purchase for us. Best Mexican cheese blend you can buy. Great flavor and melts easily.
Reilly Z.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA

Very yummy and fresh. Has a perfect taste. I love to put this cheese on chili it melts perfectly.
Rosalind C.
Rosalind C.

So good. I love Mexican food so I use this on my quesadillas, tacos, enchiladas - you name it.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Stephens City, VA

Cheese it great. You can use it for so many things. Like this cheese would be great for tacos.
Randi W.
Randi W.

Love sargento cheeses and the fact that they come in shredded packs makes it so much better
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I'm famous for my chick enchiladas smothered in this savory Mexican cheese by Sargento.
Sara T.
Sara T.

Use this every time we have make your own pizza night and it always comes out so yummy
Brie L.
Brie L.

I'm a cheese head and this brand serves its purpose . It's like perfection in a bag!
Devyn P.
Devyn P.

Best combo of cheese that is mild and can be sprinkled wherever your cheese need be.

Join Now