Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#173 in Cheese
Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese.
Rosalind C.
Rosalind C.

So good. I love Mexican food so I use this on my quesadillas, tacos, enchiladas - you name it.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Stephens City, VA

Cheese it great. You can use it for so many things. Like this cheese would be great for tacos.
Randi W.
Randi W.

Love sargento cheeses and the fact that they come in shredded packs makes it so much better
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I'm famous for my chick enchiladas smothered in this savory Mexican cheese by Sargento.
Sara T.
Sara T.

Use this every time we have make your own pizza night and it always comes out so yummy
Amy A.
Amy A.

My favorite shredded cheese, great flavor and I like the variety of cheese in the mix.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Sumiton, AL

This is a perfect blend of cheese for tacos! We use it for any type of spicy dish!
Mandy G.
Mandy G.

This is a taco night staple! For sure the best Mexican cheese blend we've tried!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Morrisville, NC

This cheese is a great value and has a great taste as well. It melts evenly in both the microwave and the oven. Would recommend
Great cheese. Much better than store brand and way better than Kraft! There's so much more flavor and you just really need to try it for yourself!

Join Now