Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#190 in Cheese
Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese.
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Sonora, Ca

I always purchase this cheese and use it for everything because it's the perfect blend of cheeses and i love this shredded cheese.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Duson, LA

Best cheese we use it in everything! Tacos salads eggs soup chili you name it! If it's good with cheese this is the one we use.
shamoy w.
shamoy w.
Naples, FL

I live this chees . You can really taste the difference in the quality vs the other brand in. The cheese is rich and delicious
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Farmville, VA

This is my favorite cheese to use for nachos. It actually tastes like cheese, not like the gross plastic stuff. Good price
Carly D.
Carly D.
Oceanside, NY

I love how it's mixed cheeses, so good for many things. It's my favorite for grilled cheese and Mac and cheese!
kaitlyn f.
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI

My absolute favorite kind of cheese! I love to use this shredded cheese to make my chips and cheese! So yummy!
Reyna P.
Reyna P.
Harbor City, CA

Great cheese . You can use it for anything and it doesn't take very long for it to melt like the cheap cheeses
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA

This is our "go to" cheese for tacos or anything requiring shredded cheese. It melts easily and tastes great.
Sheri M.
Sheri M.
Amarillo, TX

I love Sargento cheese! I think it's the best out there. It does cost a little more but it is well worth it!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Ann Arbor, MI

I like to use it on my tacos it taste really good and it taste good in eggs also I like to use it in nachos

Join Now