Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#137 in Cheese
Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Duson, LA

Best cheese we use it in everything! Tacos salads eggs soup chili you name it! If it's good with cheese this is the one we use.
shamoy w.
shamoy w.
Naples, FL

I live this chees . You can really taste the difference in the quality vs the other brand in. The cheese is rich and delicious
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Granite City, IL

I love sargentos brand cheeses! I have never had a bad cheese from them. They are moist and flavorful. They are a bit pricey.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Henrico, VA

This is my favorite cheese to use for nachos. It actually tastes like cheese, not like the gross plastic stuff. Good price
Allison B.
Allison B.

A staple for the fridge. I use the mexican cheese in so many recipes. It melts better than plain cheddar. Taste is great.
Kawale W.
Kawale W.

I use these all the time when I make my foster kids tacos, they absolutely love it. Doesn't taste artificial at all
Carly D.
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY

I love how it's mixed cheeses, so good for many things. It's my favorite for grilled cheese and Mac and cheese!
Reyna P.
Reyna P.
Harbor City, CA

Great cheese . You can use it for anything and it doesn't take very long for it to melt like the cheap cheeses
kaitlyn f.
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI

My absolute favorite kind of cheese! I love to use this shredded cheese to make my chips and cheese! So yummy!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA

This is our "go to" cheese for tacos or anything requiring shredded cheese. It melts easily and tastes great.