BY SARGENTO #80 in Cheese

Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese. see more...

Carly D.
Carly D.
Oceanside, NY
Foodie Expert
I love how it's mixed cheeses, so good for many things. It's my favorite for grilled cheese and Mac and cheese!
kaitlyn f.
kaitlyn f.
Hudsonville, MI
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite kind of cheese! I love to use this shredded cheese to make my chips and cheese! So yummy!
Reyna P.
Reyna P.
Harbor City, CA
Great cheese . You can use it for anything and it doesn't take very long for it to melt like the cheap cheeses
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
Foodie Expert
This is our "go to" cheese for tacos or anything requiring shredded cheese. It melts easily and tastes great.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Ann Arbor, MI
I like to use it on my tacos it taste really good and it taste good in eggs also I like to use it in nachos
angelica V.
angelica V.
Clovis, CA
This cheese is really good to make so many good things.I love to put it in my hamburger's and on my chips
Rosalind C.
Rosalind C.
Foodie Expert
So good. I love Mexican food so I use this on my quesadillas, tacos, enchiladas - you name it.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Stephens City, VA
Cheese it great. You can use it for so many things. Like this cheese would be great for tacos.
Randi W.
Randi W.
Foodie Expert
Love sargento cheeses and the fact that they come in shredded packs makes it so much better
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Foodie Expert
I'm famous for my chick enchiladas smothered in this savory Mexican cheese by Sargento.