Sargento® Off the Block 4 Cheese Mexican Fine Cut Shredded Cheese 32 oz. Bag

Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese. see more...

scott r.
I keep my fridge stocked with this at all times. Great for pretty much everything, tonight I topped my tomato soup with it and I always add it to cheap mac and cheese to take it to the next level.
Taylor H.
Somerset , MA
Sargento off the block 4 cheese Mexican fine cut cheese is awesome! The cheese is the best tasting quality and they really do take pride in their cheese! Every single one is great! This one I always buy when I make tacos! So good!
Eileen S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
We buy shredded cheese every week at the grocery store. I usually look for what is on sale. If the Sargent is on sale, I will buy a couple of them to stock up. I think cheese is somewhat healthy to add flavor to your meals.
Shawna V.
Brighton, MA
I like this product alot. It seems more real than kraft cheese or american cheese in general. It is not called cheese food on the package for one. It is rich and delicious. The package is nice also that it is resealable. I repeatedly buy this product because of the flavor.
Jenna R.
This is my favorite brand of cheese. It tastes so fresh and real and it is good. It melts quick and lasts a long time. It is easy to find in the store and it usually is on sale, which is awesome!
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
I love this cheese always use it when I make taco night my husband love it too, it's pretty good quality and also has a great flavor , the price it's good , and highly recommended
Katelynn E.
Oh how I love cheese. And this one is one of my favs when I'm willing to splurge or there's a sale. It's so creamy and soft and melts down beautifully when cooking!
Jenna B.
I always buy this cheese when making tacos, quesadilla or burritos. The cheese mix tastes great and melts very nice on hot foods. I would definitely reccomend this cheese. I normally but at Safeway as it is on sale most of the time.
Kristin T.
Family favorite for taco night! Also delicious on quesadillas. It tastes fresh and it is cut just right. I wouldn't change a thing! Other cheese brands just can't compare with the quality. I will absolutely be buying this again!
P J.
Yummy. I love this cheese and that it's cut up in to really small pieces. I like to sprinkle it in my food and it saves me time from having to cut with a knife.