Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#173 in Cheese
Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese.
Becca P.
Becca P.
Marshall, MO

This cheese is he most expensive at Walmart but I always buy it anyways. I've never had any issues with the he brand. And the cheese is always too notch.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC

Love this product, I usually buy this for tacos, but love to eat it
right out of the bag.
The flavor is good
Last purchased at BI-LO or Wal-Mart.

Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

I absolutely love cheese. Sargento is one of my favorite brands of cheese. I really enjoy the taste and the wide variety of cheeses they offer.
Deja J.
Deja J.
Altamonte Spg, FL

This mixed of cheese is perfect for taco night ! Sargento is really like a different grate of cheese. Its authentic taste really draws me in .
Emily E.
Emily E.

This cheese is great for nachos and tacos! It has a little spice to it and it's great! It's a little more expensive but it's worth it!
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Sonora, Ca

I always purchase this cheese and use it for everything because it's the perfect blend of cheeses and i love this shredded cheese.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Duson, LA

Best cheese we use it in everything! Tacos salads eggs soup chili you name it! If it's good with cheese this is the one we use.
shamoy w.
shamoy w.
Naples, FL

I live this chees . You can really taste the difference in the quality vs the other brand in. The cheese is rich and delicious
Nella E.
Nella E.
Georgia

Perfect cheese for any taco or cheese need. It's one of the best Mexican cheese options out there. It's not to mild or bold.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Farmville, VA

This is my favorite cheese to use for nachos. It actually tastes like cheese, not like the gross plastic stuff. Good price

Join Now