Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#173 in Cheese
Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese.
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

We buy shredded cheese every week at the grocery store. I usually look for what is on sale. If the Sargent is on sale, I will buy a couple of them to stock up. I think cheese is somewhat healthy to add flavor to your meals.
Antonette F.
Antonette F.

Great for tacos. Best tasting cheese brand out there. Very creamy and melts well. The price is good too, you pay a little more, but you get good quality cheese. I love all the off the block varieties.
scott r.
scott r.
Bellingham

I keep my fridge stocked with this at all times. Great for pretty much everything, tonight I topped my tomato soup with it and I always add it to cheap mac and cheese to take it to the next level.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.

This is my favorite brand of cheese. It tastes so fresh and real and it is good. It melts quick and lasts a long time. It is easy to find in the store and it usually is on sale, which is awesome!
Scarleth M.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY

I love this cheese always use it when I make taco night my husband love it too, it's pretty good quality and also has a great flavor , the price it's good , and highly recommended
Katelynn E.
Katelynn E.

Oh how I love cheese. And this one is one of my favs when I'm willing to splurge or there's a sale. It's so creamy and soft and melts down beautifully when cooking!
Laura H.
Laura H.
New Orleans, LA

I used this cheese recently in a crockpot enchillada recipe and it was wonderful. The cheese melted perfectly and added so much delicious flavor to the dish!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Jonesboro, AR

we use this cheese anytime we have tacos, Mexican pizza, enchilada, or any other cheesy Mexican dishes! the seasoning is perfect and we have no complaints!
Becca P.
Becca P.
Marshall, MO

This cheese is he most expensive at Walmart but I always buy it anyways. I've never had any issues with the he brand. And the cheese is always too notch.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC

Love this product, I usually buy this for tacos, but love to eat it
right out of the bag.
The flavor is good
Last purchased at BI-LO or Wal-Mart.

Join Now