Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#190 in Cheese
Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese.
Antonette F.
Antonette F.

Great for tacos. Best tasting cheese brand out there. Very creamy and melts well. The price is good too, you pay a little more, but you get good quality cheese. I love all the off the block varieties.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.

This is my favorite brand of cheese. It tastes so fresh and real and it is good. It melts quick and lasts a long time. It is easy to find in the store and it usually is on sale, which is awesome!
Scarleth M.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY

I love this cheese always use it when I make taco night my husband love it too, it's pretty good quality and also has a great flavor , the price it's good , and highly recommended
Laura H.
Laura H.
New Orleans, LA

I used this cheese recently in a crockpot enchillada recipe and it was wonderful. The cheese melted perfectly and added so much delicious flavor to the dish!
Becca P.
Becca P.
Marshall, MO

This cheese is he most expensive at Walmart but I always buy it anyways. I've never had any issues with the he brand. And the cheese is always too notch.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC

Love this product, I usually buy this for tacos, but love to eat it
right out of the bag.
The flavor is good
Last purchased at BI-LO or Wal-Mart.

Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

I absolutely love cheese. Sargento is one of my favorite brands of cheese. I really enjoy the taste and the wide variety of cheeses they offer.
Deja J.
Deja J.
Altamonte Spg, FL

This mixed of cheese is perfect for taco night ! Sargento is really like a different grate of cheese. Its authentic taste really draws me in .
Emily E.
Emily E.

This cheese is great for nachos and tacos! It has a little spice to it and it's great! It's a little more expensive but it's worth it!
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Sonora, Ca

I always purchase this cheese and use it for everything because it's the perfect blend of cheeses and i love this shredded cheese.

Join Now