Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#137 in Cheese
Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese.
Kelley B.
Kelley B.
Durham, ME

How can you go wrong with cheese?! I buy this all the time for tacos or nachos at home. The mix of cheeses is perfect and it tastes great. It melts evenly in the oven which is not the case with some other brands.
Antonette F.
Antonette F.

Great for tacos. Best tasting cheese brand out there. Very creamy and melts well. The price is good too, you pay a little more, but you get good quality cheese. I love all the off the block varieties.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.

This is my favorite brand of cheese. It tastes so fresh and real and it is good. It melts quick and lasts a long time. It is easy to find in the store and it usually is on sale, which is awesome!
Laura H.
Laura H.
New Orleans, LA

I used this cheese recently in a crockpot enchillada recipe and it was wonderful. The cheese melted perfectly and added so much delicious flavor to the dish!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Jonesboro, AR

we use this cheese anytime we have tacos, Mexican pizza, enchilada, or any other cheesy Mexican dishes! the seasoning is perfect and we have no complaints!
Becca P.
Becca P.
Marshall, MO

This cheese is he most expensive at Walmart but I always buy it anyways. I've never had any issues with the he brand. And the cheese is always too notch.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC

Love this product, I usually buy this for tacos, but love to eat it
right out of the bag.
The flavor is good
Last purchased at BI-LO or Wal-Mart.

Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

I absolutely love cheese. Sargento is one of my favorite brands of cheese. I really enjoy the taste and the wide variety of cheeses they offer.
Deja J.
Deja J.
Altamonte Spg, FL

This mixed of cheese is perfect for taco night ! Sargento is really like a different grate of cheese. Its authentic taste really draws me in .
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Sonora, CA

I always purchase this cheese and use it for everything because it's the perfect blend of cheeses and i love this shredded cheese.