BY SARGENTO

Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese. see more...

Chardaye T.
I love the blend of cheeses. I love to use it for my pizza and tacos. I prefer this over other name brands. The cheese taste amazing and it melts so nicely. The price is very good.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Me gusta usarlo este queso en diferentes platillos se derrite muy bien o para poner encima de enchiladas,tostadas es delicioso Sargento Off The Block 4 Cheese Mexican
Kelley B.
Durham, ME
How can you go wrong with cheese?! I buy this all the time for tacos or nachos at home. The mix of cheeses is perfect and it tastes great. It melts evenly in the oven which is not the case with some other brands.
Theresa M.
This product is a staple item on my weekly shopping list. We love its taste, freshness & creaminess. Even when it is not on sale at the store, it is a great value.
Aileen H.
It's very tasty. I like the variety it gives you in one package. It's good to have on you're eggs. I wven use it as a topping for my when i make spaghetti. I use it to make grilled cheese sandwich, or just pretty much anything that needs cheese.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
This shredded cheese is delicious. My family uses this to make quesadillas, nachos, Mac n cheese, grilled cheese, and so much more. The blend is so much better than buying a single kind of shredded cheese. This is definitely a regular on our shopping list.
Cass G.
Olean, NY
Price is rather high since you can get similar items for less. I like to go with Sargento because it always taste good some other similar items do not taste as well. Also, i find it melts well for nachos with some other items it takes forever to melt.
Esli G.
I love using this cheese when making enchiladas. I like how it combines the yellow and white cheese. My husband loves yellow cheese and I prefer white. This is the perfect combo for my family. I also enjoy how the cheese is small and not chunky
kyndra k.
Naugatuck, CT
I use this cheese shred on everything! homemade pizzas, in my eggs, nachos are just a few. I love the texture and that they have the option of fine cut which makes for a faster melting so your food doesn't burn before your cheese melts. I also find this brand to be on sale often!
Antonette F.
Great for tacos. Best tasting cheese brand out there. Very creamy and melts well. The price is good too, you pay a little more, but you get good quality cheese. I love all the off the block varieties.