BY SARGENTO #92 in Cheese

Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese. see more...

Laura H.
Laura H.
New Orleans, LA
I used this cheese recently in a crockpot enchillada recipe and it was wonderful. The cheese melted perfectly and added so much delicious flavor to the dish!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Jonesboro, AR
we use this cheese anytime we have tacos, Mexican pizza, enchilada, or any other cheesy Mexican dishes! the seasoning is perfect and we have no complaints!
Becca P.
Becca P.
Marshall, MO
This cheese is he most expensive at Walmart but I always buy it anyways. I've never had any issues with the he brand. And the cheese is always too notch.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Columbia, SC
Love this product, I usually buy this for tacos, but love to eat it
right out of the bag.
The flavor is good
Last purchased at BI-LO or Wal-Mart.

Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
I absolutely love cheese. Sargento is one of my favorite brands of cheese. I really enjoy the taste and the wide variety of cheeses they offer.
Deja J.
Deja J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This mixed of cheese is perfect for taco night ! Sargento is really like a different grate of cheese. Its authentic taste really draws me in .
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Sonora, CA
I always purchase this cheese and use it for everything because it's the perfect blend of cheeses and i love this shredded cheese.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Duson, LA
Foodie Expert
Best cheese we use it in everything! Tacos salads eggs soup chili you name it! If it's good with cheese this is the one we use.
shamoy w.
shamoy w.
Naples, FL
I live this chees . You can really taste the difference in the quality vs the other brand in. The cheese is rich and delicious
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Henrico, VA
This is my favorite cheese to use for nachos. It actually tastes like cheese, not like the gross plastic stuff. Good price