Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#173 in Cheese
Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese.
kyndra k.
kyndra k.
Naugatuck, CT

I use this cheese shred on everything! homemade pizzas, in my eggs, nachos are just a few. I love the texture and that they have the option of fine cut which makes for a faster melting so your food doesn't burn before your cheese melts. I also find this brand to be on sale often!
Cass G.
Cass G.
Olean, NY

Price is rather high since you can get similar items for less. I like to go with Sargento because it always taste good some other similar items do not taste as well. Also, i find it melts well for nachos with some other items it takes forever to melt.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS

I love Sargento cheese. Goes good on top of tacos and sandwiches or whatever you put cheese on. they are a little expensive so I'd like to wait till they go on sale before I get them that's why I took off a star but all in all good quality
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

I always buy this cheese when making tacos, quesadilla or burritos. The cheese mix tastes great and melts very nice on hot foods. I would definitely reccomend this cheese. I normally but at Safeway as it is on sale most of the time.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
W Lafayette, IN

I've been using this cheese for years. Other cheeses don't melt very well into dishes, but I've never had a problem with four cheese Mexican cheese blending well. It has a very versatile flavor, and I use it in just about anything
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Taunton, MA

Sargento off the block 4 cheese Mexican fine cut cheese is awesome! The cheese is the best tasting quality and they really do take pride in their cheese! Every single one is great! This one I always buy when I make tacos! So good!
Kristin T.
Kristin T.

Family favorite for taco night! Also delicious on quesadillas. It tastes fresh and it is cut just right. I wouldn't change a thing! Other cheese brands just can't compare with the quality. I will absolutely be buying this again!
Heather D.
Heather D.

This cheese it fantastic to make quesadillas with. It melts easily and very evenly. Stays gooey and delicious. The blend of the four different types give it a little tang, similar to that of a Mexican restaurant style cheese.
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

We buy shredded cheese every week at the grocery store. I usually look for what is on sale. If the Sargent is on sale, I will buy a couple of them to stock up. I think cheese is somewhat healthy to add flavor to your meals.
Antonette F.
Antonette F.

Great for tacos. Best tasting cheese brand out there. Very creamy and melts well. The price is good too, you pay a little more, but you get good quality cheese. I love all the off the block varieties.

Join Now