Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#190 in Cheese
Shredded natural Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla & Asadero cheese.
kyndra k.
kyndra k.
Naugatuck, CT

I use this cheese shred on everything! homemade pizzas, in my eggs, nachos are just a few. I love the texture and that they have the option of fine cut which makes for a faster melting so your food doesn't burn before your cheese melts. I also find this brand to be on sale often!
Shawna V.
Shawna V.
Brighton, MA

I like this product alot. It seems more real than kraft cheese or american cheese in general. It is not called cheese food on the package for one. It is rich and delicious. The package is nice also that it is resealable. I repeatedly buy this product because of the flavor.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT

This shredded cheese is delicious. My family uses this to make quesadillas, nachos, Mac n cheese, grilled cheese, and so much more. The blend is so much better than buying a single kind of shredded cheese. This is definitely a regular on our shopping list.
Cass G.
Cass G.
Olean, NY

Price is rather high since you can get similar items for less. I like to go with Sargento because it always taste good some other similar items do not taste as well. Also, i find it melts well for nachos with some other items it takes forever to melt.
Aileen H.
Aileen H.

It's very tasty. I like the variety it gives you in one package. It's good to have on you're eggs. I wven use it as a topping for my when i make spaghetti. I use it to make grilled cheese sandwich, or just pretty much anything that needs cheese.
Esli G.
Esli G.

I love using this cheese when making enchiladas. I like how it combines the yellow and white cheese. My husband loves yellow cheese and I prefer white. This is the perfect combo for my family. I also enjoy how the cheese is small and not chunky
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

I always buy this cheese when making tacos, quesadilla or burritos. The cheese mix tastes great and melts very nice on hot foods. I would definitely reccomend this cheese. I normally but at Safeway as it is on sale most of the time.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Taunton, MA

Sargento off the block 4 cheese Mexican fine cut cheese is awesome! The cheese is the best tasting quality and they really do take pride in their cheese! Every single one is great! This one I always buy when I make tacos! So good!
Kristin T.
Kristin T.

Family favorite for taco night! Also delicious on quesadillas. It tastes fresh and it is cut just right. I wouldn't change a thing! Other cheese brands just can't compare with the quality. I will absolutely be buying this again!
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

We buy shredded cheese every week at the grocery store. I usually look for what is on sale. If the Sargent is on sale, I will buy a couple of them to stock up. I think cheese is somewhat healthy to add flavor to your meals.

Join Now