Sargento Natural Swiss Deli Style Sliced Cheese - 11 CT uploaded by Sherri H.Sargento Natural Swiss Deli Style Sliced Cheese - 11 CT uploaded by Chiquita T.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Natural Swiss.
Keep cheese fresh with the new Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
Deli style sliced Swiss cheese.
11 thin slices.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
7oz (198g). see more...

Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
I love sargento brand cheese especially their natural collection because it's much more flavorful without any extra additives. I particularly enjoy Swiss cheese and my house goes through packs just about every week or so, which means we repurchase it often. If you're looking for an affordable quality cheese for sandwiches, cracks or just to eat on its own, this is definitely a brand to try!
Brina S.
Media, PA
Foodie Expert
I use these to make yummy sandwich lunches for My Hubby and I. its delicious and pairs well with all lunch meats. Its all no calories which i love. Its also affordable. If you love swiss you will be sure to love this Sargento cheese. It doesn't taste like a diet food item its authentic to swiss cheese.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
Foodie Expert
I love sargento sliced cheese and it is cut really well. The packaging is great and easy to use and close. I buy these at my local supermarkets and stores. I think one pack has a lot of slices and usually lasts me two to three weeks. I would re-purchase these for sure!
Emilia M.
Cincinnati, OH
Sargento swiss cheese is all I buy. I don't care for other brands of pre-packaged swiss so I stick with this brand. It is the closest to deli sliced cheese you can get. Although it is typically on the pricy side, you can watch for sales and grab a couple packs then.
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
Sargento is my favorite deli cheese, its usually on sale, it tastes great and their selection is huge!
I especially like the Swiss, its not too thinly sliced and it tastes just right. Sometimes Swiss can be
too strong.
Sargento is in most if not all stores.
Heather S.
I'm kinda picky about cheese. it can't be too fake or soft. it actually has to taste like real cheese. Sargento's Swiss is super good. Swiss is my favorite on sandwiches and this is my favorite kind! we love it and always have it on hand here
Deborah P.
Richmond, TX
Foodie Expert
Our household loves cheese, and we love Sargento! We love the Swiss cheese on our sandwiches & my 4 year old will even eat it wrapped with turkey. It has a great creamy mild flavor and we will continue to buy this brand of cheese!
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Delicious and just a good as the deli Swiss for so much less money. It's a great healthy snack with apples! This is our go to brand and we get several Sargento cheeses each week. We like it better than the "big name brand" cheese!
Irene M.
Fresno, CA
Every time i but my Italian Salami i have to buy my cheese. I don't just buy these because they're priced competitively but because it tastes good. Love my guilty pleasure cheese snack. Id say i buy it at least twice monthly.
Andrea H.
I enjoyed the quality of cheese that Sargento provided. The cut is perfect for sandwiches and preferred over their other 'thin sliced' option. The sliced cheese is a great value and up to par with deli selection.