Sara B.
Richland, WA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2

Are all of these products on the recall list??? If you don't know what I am talking about google the 2017 cheese recall lol I'm too young to die.

Stanwood, WA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Just to clarify not every product by sargento was recalled, but just like the pnw Chipotle episode last summer, I'll stand clear of both company's from now on.
Stanwood, WA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Yes listeria outbreak. I will never buy from this company again.
Christy D.
Christy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
1 year, 2 months ago
I just bought some yesterday!:( going to have to check on that one!
Mikaikylife S.
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers , NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I don't think I haven't heard nothing about and keep seeing in the supermarket..
Alexxius G.
Alexxius G.
Donna, TX
Crazy
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Lexington , KY
1 year, 2 months ago
I don't think they are! I looked into it and didn't find anything about these products :)
Kaitlyn C.