BY SARGENTO #1 in Cheese

With at least 4g of protein and 90 or fewer calories per serving*, Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks are a wholesome, deliciously satisfying snack. Now you can stick to your best intentions wherever hunger strikes. *See nutrition panel for saturated fat content.

• I prefer name-brand cheeses for sandwiches and snacking, ...2 Answers
  • Who else can't live without string cheese? 9 Answers
  • Do you peel your string cheese or just eat it like a stick?83 Answers
Sargento® Natural String Cheese Snacks
  • "I love the Colby Jack the most and I just like how you can eat them separately or pair them with something else to make it even better" in 202 reviews
  • "I always keep a pack of the sharp cheddar sticks in my fridge - they're awesome to grab on the go & they aren't very high calorie." in 60 reviews
  • "Not only do they taste delicious they are great for kids lunches or just snacks also are really good to make mozzarella sticks with" in 53 reviews
  • "My family loves this cheese and it is so easy for a snack.we like it with summer sausage and crackers are just by its selfe please try it so good" in 49 reviews
  • "I enjoy the pepper jack for a nice zing on my ham sandwiches while the Colby jack makes a delicious tomato and cheese sandwich." in 41 reviews
Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
Absolutely the best string cheese I have tasted thus far! Has an authentic taste and easy to peel, unlike some of the other brands that leave cheese under my fingernails from trying to peel it apart. Sargento® Natural String Cheese Snacks is worth the price. The texture is perfectly in between "not too soft," and "not too firm." I like the packaging the cheese is in. There are two easy-to-grab flaps to open the cheese. Highly recommend this string cheese.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Yalllll know I LOVE cheese! This is my favorite brand because of the freshness, flavor and packaging! Not only is it fun to pull apart but you get a nice amount of cheese sticks in the bag for the price! They also come in different kinds and they’re great for sharing or adding to your favorite pretzel or cracker!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Sargento has a variety of cheeses and most of them are great.  However, the string cheese sticks wrapped in plastic taste like plastic.  A lot of people have no idea what I am talking about, but it is clear as day to me.  I have tried them multiple times years apart and have had the same experience.
Jada T.
I love string cheese. It’s so good. But if you don’t peel it correctly you are definitely a monster. That’s just facts. It tastes really good. Idk what string cheese is supposed to taste like but I feel sargento is the fanciest of the cheese isle, because she’s thiccc. And has that good cheesy taste we all love.
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
This is my favorite brand of cheese sticks! I buy these in a huge pack at Sams Club and take one everyday to work. They are really good and the perfect snack. I also love how they are low in calories. My favorite is the colby jack flavor. Definitely will continue to buy these!
Kristin J.
Indianapolis
There is a reason they’re not cheap. You get what you pay for. I could eat a whole bag of these.... just give me a whole tub of it. Mmmm!
I tried buying something cheaper; but I cringed at the taste. You can usually always find coupons for Sargento cheese, also. ❤️❤️
Amanda W.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
These are a great go to snack. They’re easy and convenient and pretty healthy for the most part. They taste great and they’re available for a cheap price. You can find these at any local grocery store. I recommend the non fat ones just for a little less calories!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Love these cheese ticks. If my toddler could she would eat these for meals instead of snacks. Love the real cheese flavor and the convenience of these snacks. Usually prefer sergento to any other cheese brand. Tastes pretty similar to daily quality cheese.
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
I started buying these when the store was out of my normal brand and I really like them. They seem to be healthier than the normal ones I buy and they’re almost the same price. They have a great flavor and are an easy snack to grab on the go.
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
What is your favorite?
Autumn l.
Dilltown, PA
What's your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Does it melt well
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Scale of 1 to 10, how delicious?
Ashley  V.