BY SARGENTO #5 in Cheese

With at least 4g of protein and 90 or fewer calories per serving*, Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks are a wholesome, deliciously satisfying snack. Now you can stick to your best intentions wherever hunger strikes. *See nutrition panel for saturated fat content.

• I prefer name-brand cheeses for sandwiches and snacking, ...2 Answers
  • Eco-friendly product !2 Answers
  • Who else can't live without string cheese? 9 Answers
Sargento® Natural String Cheese Snacks
  • "I love the Colby Jack the most and I just like how you can eat them separately or pair them with something else to make it even better" in 202 reviews
  • "I always keep a pack of the sharp cheddar sticks in my fridge - they're awesome to grab on the go & they aren't very high calorie." in 60 reviews
  • "Not only do they taste delicious they are great for kids lunches or just snacks also are really good to make mozzarella sticks with" in 53 reviews
  • "My family loves this cheese and it is so easy for a snack.we like it with summer sausage and crackers are just by its selfe please try it so good" in 49 reviews
  • "I enjoy the pepper jack for a nice zing on my ham sandwiches while the Colby jack makes a delicious tomato and cheese sandwich." in 41 reviews
Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
Absolutely the best string cheese I have tasted thus far! Has an authentic taste and easy to peel, unlike some of the other brands that leave cheese under my fingernails from trying to peel it apart. Sargento® Natural String Cheese Snacks is worth the price. The texture is perfectly in between "not too soft," and "not too firm." I like the packaging the cheese is in. There are two easy-to-grab flaps to open the cheese. Highly recommend this string cheese.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Sargento has a variety of cheeses and most of them are great.  However, the string cheese sticks wrapped in plastic taste like plastic.  A lot of people have no idea what I am talking about, but it is clear as day to me.  I have tried them multiple times years apart and have had the same experience.
Jada T.
I love string cheese. It’s so good. But if you don’t peel it correctly you are definitely a monster. That’s just facts. It tastes really good. Idk what string cheese is supposed to taste like but I feel sargento is the fanciest of the cheese isle, because she’s thiccc. And has that good cheesy taste we all love.
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
This is my favorite brand of cheese sticks! I buy these in a huge pack at Sams Club and take one everyday to work. They are really good and the perfect snack. I also love how they are low in calories. My favorite is the colby jack flavor. Definitely will continue to buy these!
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
Love sargento string cheeses! They are high quality and taste good. I like that I can easily pack them and it’s still a healthy, non junk food snack. They are versatile for all ages which I also love! Even as an adult, I still go back and crave the good old string cheese.
Amanda W.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
These are a great go to snack. They’re easy and convenient and pretty healthy for the most part. They taste great and they’re available for a cheap price. You can find these at any local grocery store. I recommend the non fat ones just for a little less calories!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This string cheese makes for a great snack. It fits great in lunchboxes and is easy to just grab and go. My favorite way to eat this sting cheese is to wrap them in a large pepperoni and eat it as a meal.
Ashley C.
Dover , DE
I don’t really like to eat cheese by itself so I’m not the biggest fan of this product but I am always getting them at the store because my husband loves them! According to him he would recommend this brand of string cheese to anyone over top of any other brand.
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
I started buying these when the store was out of my normal brand and I really like them. They seem to be healthier than the normal ones I buy and they’re almost the same price. They have a great flavor and are an easy snack to grab on the go.
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
What is your favorite?
Autumn l.
Dilltown, PA
What's your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Does it melt well
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Scale of 1 to 10, how delicious?
Ashley  V.