BY SARGENTO #51 in Cheese

With at least 4g of protein and 90 or fewer calories per serving*, Sargento® Natural Cheese Snacks are a wholesome, deliciously satisfying snack. Now you can stick to your best intentions wherever hunger strikes. *See nutrition panel for saturated fat content.

• I prefer name-brand cheeses for sandwiches and snacking, but I pu...2 Answers
  • Who else can't live without string cheese? 9 Answers
  • Do you peel your string cheese or just eat it like a stick?83 Answers
Sargento® Natural String Cheese Snacks
  • "I love the Colby Jack the most and I just like how you can eat them separately or pair them with something else to make it even better" in 202 reviews
  • "I always keep a pack of the sharp cheddar sticks in my fridge - they're awesome to grab on the go & they aren't very high calorie." in 60 reviews
  • "Not only do they taste delicious they are great for kids lunches or just snacks also are really good to make mozzarella sticks with" in 53 reviews
  • "My family loves this cheese and it is so easy for a snack.we like it with summer sausage and crackers are just by its selfe please try it so good" in 49 reviews
  • "I enjoy the pepper jack for a nice zing on my ham sandwiches while the Colby jack makes a delicious tomato and cheese sandwich." in 41 reviews
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Yalllll know I LOVE cheese! This is my favorite brand because of the freshness, flavor and packaging! Not only is it fun to pull apart but you get a nice amount of cheese sticks in the bag for the price! They also come in different kinds and they’re great for sharing or adding to your favorite pretzel or cracker!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Sargento has a variety of cheeses and most of them are great.  However, the string cheese sticks wrapped in plastic taste like plastic.  A lot of people have no idea what I am talking about, but it is clear as day to me.  I have tried them multiple times years apart and have had the same experience.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
These are very good snacks. I don’t mind paying a little extra for something that tastes so good. My daughter likes to take these in her school lunches and enjoys them also as an afterschool snack. They are easy to open and make a great addition to other food dishes. I would highly recommend.
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
This is my favorite brand of cheese sticks! I buy these in a huge pack at Sams Club and take one everyday to work. They are really good and the perfect snack. I also love how they are low in calories. My favorite is the colby jack flavor. Definitely will continue to buy these!
Kristin J.
Indianapolis
There is a reason they’re not cheap. You get what you pay for. I could eat a whole bag of these.... just give me a whole tub of it. Mmmm!
I tried buying something cheaper; but I cringed at the taste. You can usually always find coupons for Sargento cheese, also. ❤️❤️
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Love these cheese ticks. If my toddler could she would eat these for meals instead of snacks. Love the real cheese flavor and the convenience of these snacks. Usually prefer sergento to any other cheese brand. Tastes pretty similar to daily quality cheese.
Melissa E.
Brooklyn, NY
Sargento does some of the best supermarket mozzarella because it actually has enough salt to taste well rounded and satisfying. It’s not overly creamy and has a nice springiness and chew. My daughter loves them, only wish they did organic.
elliott b.
Solid product for when you have a craving for a late night snack. It doesn't taste like plastic like other string cheese does. Also, i've tried other brands string cheese and there is always a weird juice? This doesn't have it so props to sargento
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
It’s a great tasting snack when on the go. It’s probably the same as Kroger, but we buy the name brand. When our chihuahua hears us tear the plastic, she comes running too! So, a great snack for the whole family, even canines!
Celia F.
Atlanta
These cheese sticks are perfect for a grab and go snack! They taste great, and are low calorie. It’s a really cheap item to buy and keep in the house for a quick snack between meals. I always keep them in the house
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
What is your favorite?
Autumn l.
Dilltown, PA
What's your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Does it melt well
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Scale of 1 to 10, how delicious?
Ashley  V.