BY SARGENTO #1 in Cheese

When you need something quick and delicious to tide you over, let our natural cheese snacks help fuel your day.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.

• I prefer name-brand cheeses for sandwiches and snacking, ...2 Answers
  • Eco-friendly product !2 Answers
  • Does any one else peel   Sargento® Natural String Cheese ...6 Answers
Sargento® Natural String Cheese Snacks
  • "It's great for lunch boxes and on the go and I have even used it in recipies" in 1 review
Linda N.
Jacksonville
String cheese is sacred in my home and we are very picky about our string cheese because we all eat it quickly. This is our favorite brand! Yes it’s a bit more pricey but the flavor and texture is unbeatable. It doesn’t have that plasticy feel from cheaper string cheeses. Even the packaging is nicer. We will continue to buy these. Quality cheeses from a reputable and dependable company. So the next question, do you pull the strings or just bite the cheese?
suley g.
miami, fl
Good taste, good texture and very happy with the date. Put one in my purse without an ice pack and it was still good a few hours later (would recommend using an ice pack usually though, of course!)

In terms of taste, I prefer this brand to others. More mellow and soft.

Works well as a lunch box snack. Would purchase again and would recommend
Tiffany M.
Waverly, OH
We were the string cheese I buy these every week. They are great for on the go snacks or to add as a side with school lunches. We grab these from the Gopher before sporting events as a quick Pro Tien pick me up. The kids love them because they’re easy to open and they love the taste and they love but they are fun to
Kaitlin |.
Overland Park
My kids love string cheese as a snack but some of the store brands are so rubbery I worry they might choke if I’m not hovering. But I’ve finally found out that if I pay a little more, the cheese sticks from Sargent Are much softer and give me peace of mind. They also taste better! I only buy this brand now.
Kristel J.
salem
I find Sargento to have better flavored string cheese. they're pricy in comparison to the other brands and you don't get as many sometimes as competitors bags, but I like the flavor of these the most. Plus they have several types of cheese as sticks which competitors haven't quite caught on too yet.
Tammie J.
Peoria
Sargento® Natural String Cheese Snacks are a staple item in my house everyone loves them. We are a family on the go and simple portable snacks are great for us. The flavor is awesome and they are a great value. I also trust the brand and have used it for many years. #happysnackgirl
Maria A.
chicago
These are one of the best string cheese snacks I have tried. Compared to other string cheese snacks, these do not have the processed, fake flavor in them. They taste very good and of quality. I would recommend these to everybody looking for a healthier option of a cheese snack
Husna D.
My favorite string cheese. I love string cheese. It is a great snack when you are on the go. This cheese is better compared to others because on hot days sometimes the other cheese melts and gets watery inside your bag which is gross. This one does not do that.
Amanda R.
Whittier
Sargento has amazing quality cheeses and their string cheese is one of my favorites to snack on. Their cheeses have great flavor and compared to others it beats them by far! I would highly recommend this string cheese to others that love a good cheese snack.
Meagan M.
Apache Junction
I always wind up buying this brand of cheese it is a brand that we know interest. And the quality always seems exceptional. Of course you are going to end up paying a little bit more but I believe the price is worth what you were getting
Amber P.
Camp Lejeune, NC
What is your favorite?
Autumn l.
Dilltown, PA
What's your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Does it melt well
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Scale of 1 to 10, how delicious?
Ashley  V.