Sargento® Natural String Cheese Snacks

by Sargento

#2 in Cheese

When you need something quick and delicious to tide you over, let our natural cheese snacks help fuel your day.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.

How long does this last?
Is this good? I’ve never had it
¿Can they be implemented for a diet?
Start your review of Sargento® Natural String Cheese Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's great for lunch boxes and on the go and I have even used it in recipiesin 1 review
5 years agoWinthrop, MA
I didn't feel like waiting in the deli for Colby jack cheese and bought this. It was super yummy and honestly no one new it didn't come from the deli!
5 years agoOswego, NY
I always choose Sargento cheeses! My daughters love these as a snack. They are almost always running good deals too. They are quality! And delicious!
5 years agoTempleton , MA
Very good cheese. The kids eat them for snacks both at school and at home. I have to keep some hidden so I can actually have a couple for myself. ;)
5 years agoStafford, TX
My daughter loves Sargento cheese. I goes with everything, alone, salad, sandwich you name it! I received it complimentary with my Vox Box. Thank you!
5 years agoSaint Louis, MO
Sargento Cheese Sticks Colby Jack oh my is my favorite cheese. I usually put cheese on my sandwiches or crackers. With this brand you can eat it alone
5 years ago
Love Love Love Sargento cheese, ESPECIALLY the Mozzarella string cheese for a quick pick-me-up - it has such good flavor that I eat it slooooowly (lol)
5 years ago
Love this cheese. Especially melted in grilled cheese sandwich. Great flavors mixed together. Has just the right punch but still rather mild. Delish!
5 years ago
This is probably one of the best brands of cheese I have ever eaten. I love to use it to make grilled cheese sandwiches or to eat by itself as a snack.
5 years agonorthville, mi
I love sargento! They have really good, tasty cheeses for sandwiches, pasta, and more. They are a little expensive but I always see coupons for these.
5 years agoKennewick , WA
I love sargento cheese specially how its healtheir then others less calories and it is natural cheese :) the cheese sticks are a great snack for kids

197 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...