BY SARGENTO #32 in Cheese

When you need something quick and delicious to tide you over, let our natural cheese snacks help fuel your day.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.

• I prefer name-brand cheeses for sandwiches and snacking, ...2 Answers
  • Eco-friendly product !2 Answers
  • Who else can't live without string cheese? 9 Answers
Sargento® Natural String Cheese Snacks
  • "It's great for lunch boxes and on the go and I have even used it in recipies" in 1 review
Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
Absolutely the best string cheese I have tasted thus far! Has an authentic taste and easy to peel, unlike some of the other brands that leave cheese under my fingernails from trying to peel it apart. Sargento® Natural String Cheese Snacks is worth the price. The texture is perfectly in between "not too soft," and "not too firm." I like the packaging the cheese is in. There are two easy-to-grab flaps to open the cheese. Highly recommend this string cheese.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Sargento has a variety of cheeses and most of them are great.  However, the string cheese sticks wrapped in plastic taste like plastic.  A lot of people have no idea what I am talking about, but it is clear as day to me.  I have tried them multiple times years apart and have had the same experience.
Jada T.
I love string cheese. It’s so good. But if you don’t peel it correctly you are definitely a monster. That’s just facts. It tastes really good. Idk what string cheese is supposed to taste like but I feel sargento is the fanciest of the cheese isle, because she’s thiccc. And has that good cheesy taste we all love.
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
This is my favorite brand of cheese sticks! I buy these in a huge pack at Sams Club and take one everyday to work. They are really good and the perfect snack. I also love how they are low in calories. My favorite is the colby jack flavor. Definitely will continue to buy these!
Sarah G.
Melrose Park, IL
This is another one of my weekly staples when I got grocery shopping.

I’ve tried store brands and other competitor brands, but Sargento is by far my favorite. I feel that the texture, taste and saltiness is perfect.

My kids love them too. It’s a great snack to banish those cravings between meals!
Ashley C.
Dover , DE
I don’t really like to eat cheese by itself so I’m not the biggest fan of this product but I am always getting them at the store because my husband loves them! According to him he would recommend this brand of string cheese to anyone over top of any other brand.
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
I started buying these when the store was out of my normal brand and I really like them. They seem to be healthier than the normal ones I buy and they’re almost the same price. They have a great flavor and are an easy snack to grab on the go.
Madeline W.
Temple, TX
Natural strong cheese is good, this however seems to lack in flavor. I was, as well as my children disappointed in this purchase. The flavor just wasn’t there and it seems to be a bit chewier than other brands I have purchased in the past.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Sargento May be more costly than Kraft. But they have some of the absolute best cheese when making really nice dishes calling for cheese. I alway have my fridge stocked with sargento. It’s also nice to see more bulk a package being sold.
Amber P.
Camp Lejeune, NC
What is your favorite?
Autumn l.
Dilltown, PA
What's your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Does it melt well
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Scale of 1 to 10, how delicious?
Ashley  V.