BY SARGENTO #3 in Cheese

When you need something quick and delicious to tide you over, let our natural cheese snacks help fuel your day.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.

Sargento® Natural String Cheese Snacks
  • "It's great for lunch boxes and on the go and I have even used it in recipies" in 1 review
Kerri M.
CARVER, MA
Lunch staple in my house for both the little kids and the big kids. Favorite string cheese. Great flavor and easy to eat. Tried other brands and my little one won't eat them. Tastes like plastic she says. They can be eaten along or great to make grilled cheese roll ups in. Or if trying to avoid carbs great with ham rolled around it
Kim T.
Cherry Hill
I’m a fan of all their cheeses. I love that the sticks don’t have a weird filmy later after unwrapping from the plastic wrapper. The cheese is always fresh and tastey. The shredded cheese in a bag is delicious too- it’s great for cooking or just for grabbing a handful. It’s not processed, stringy or has a weird color. Their cheese is always fresh and yummy.
JL H.
Chattanooga
These are the BEST string cheese I've had. My husband likes to pack them as a snack for lunch and I usually eat a stick with some fruit for a healthy snack. We get the largest bag in stock because we eat them so often. I've tried other brands, but they don't compare to the quality of these.
Heather M.
We just love string cheese! And sargento makes the best! We buy it from Walmart or publix! They flavor and taste is rich! It’s better than the competitor in my opinion. It’s a little on the expensive side but it’s totally worth it! I do recommend it
Sarah G.
Melrose Park
This is another one of my weekly staples when I got grocery shopping.

I’ve tried store brands and other competitor brands, but Sargento is by far my favorite. I feel that the texture, taste and saltiness is perfect.

My kids love them too. It’s a great snack to banish those cravings between meals!
Kristine C.
Greenwood
I love Sargento cheese. It’s such high quality for a simple cheese stick. Yes, they may be a little more expensive then others, but that extra .40 cents is so worth it to me. I typically get these at Walmart and Target. They never disappoint!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Sargento May be more costly than Kraft. But they have some of the absolute best cheese when making really nice dishes calling for cheese. I alway have my fridge stocked with sargento. It’s also nice to see more bulk a package being sold.
Alex S.
Love these string cheeses to just throw in my lunch bag or eat on the go. For a string cheese the flavor isn’t bad, but I wish that the texture was less plastic-y and fake. I do not purchase these regularly, only when I have a hankering.
HeBaZak Z.
arlington
These are so good for lunch time at school or work. They taste like real cheese and they help fill me up and feel like I’m eating healthy. When I get weird cravings I always reach for this product to satisfy my good cravings.
Lena C.
Lutz, FL
I love cheese sticks. They are perfect for snacking. I throw one in my purse every morning. I love these things. They also fit perfectly in a hot dog bun or pig in a blanket. They melt perfectly and taste great with a hot dog