BY SARGENTO

The best cheese is always real, natural cheese. Any way you slice it. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristen F.
Dubuque
This cheese is delicious! It makes for a ton of flavorful and creative snacks. My favorite way is to simply grab a slice and eat it, but if I'm patient enough I love to cut it up and put it on crackers for a quick snack at work. It's a unique flavor different from the regular cheeses I buy all of the time.
Ashlie C.
Tupelo, MS
I should have known better, but I just love cheese! These varieties ALMOST hit the mark, but not quite. They're kind of pricey, and I got a deal at 2 packs for $6! I didn't love the flavor combination or the degree of sharpness, but I will now know for next time!
Karla O.
N Chesterfld, VA
I'm a cheese lover but when it comes to adding in veggies and other things I get a bit nervous to try. This was a very pleasant surprise. I loved the flavor and texture was still creamy. I will definitely give this another try.
Todd S.
Prineville, OR
These are so good! These are probably the first cheese slices I have ever gotten that weren't a usual flavor. I spotted them at the grocery store & my interest was immediately peaked. They were yummy too. They add another dimension to the plain old turkey sandwich.
Hannah A.
lynchburg
I don't really know what to say about cheese besides the fact that I eat it on a sandwich every time I eat a sandwich. This is the only type of cheese that we really buy it's healthy for you and it's got a great flavor to it
Nicole S.
Fort Wayne , IN
I tried this because it was differnt and I like different. This was really good cheese, nice flavor, not overwhelming and goes well with differnt things. I would most likely buy this again.
Sarah Z.
I bought this out of spite at a local woodmans. My husband takes sandwiches to work and he's not the type to try new things. He ended up LOVING it. We are never let down by Sargento!
JESSICA J.
Creswell, OR
I take this to work with me and keep it there. It has a two fold purpose. It is easy for a quick snack on busy days to get me refueled and I don't have to share with the kids. It is nice I am able to purchase it at any local grocery store. A delicious staple to my lunches and snacks.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
This was an impulse buy. We were grabbing the usual packs of Sargento that we keep around for sandwiches (provolone and pepper jack), when this caught our eye at Publix. The flavors were not as strong as I thought they would be. But it was still quite pleasant, we'll be grabbing some of these this week.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
While I'm vegan now, I can say that this is some of the best tasting cheese to use on grilled cheeses, topped on lasnaga, or even used to top chicken for a really great and easy dinner...but now that I'm vegan, I don't eat these at all...but I still remember how good they taste and can recommend them to those of you out there whonaren't vegan!