BY SARGENTO

The best cheese is always real, natural cheese. Any way you slice it. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
While I'm vegan now, I can say that this is some of the best tasting cheese to use on grilled cheeses, topped on lasnaga, or even used to top chicken for a really great and easy dinner...but now that I'm vegan, I don't eat these at all...but I still remember how good they taste and can recommend them to those of you out there whonaren't vegan!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
This was an impulse buy. We were grabbing the usual packs of Sargento that we keep around for sandwiches (provolone and pepper jack), when this caught our eye at Publix. The flavors were not as strong as I thought they would be. But it was still quite pleasant, we'll be grabbing some of these this week.
member-38b9bdb0a
member-38b9bdb0a
Waitsfield, VT
Seems like you're eating an "artisan" cheese! Great on hoagies or bagel sandwiches for a rich morning meal. The flavor pops in your mouth and it doesn't taste like a super processed product. The Sargento product line is one I'll return to when I'm too lazy to wait at the deli!
Amie W.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Sargento who is my go to brand for a more natural cheese especially for sandwiches. I typically pick it up at Walmart it is a fairly good value but is a little bit overpriced in my opinion. It does however have a great taste and that is why I will continue to buy it
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I just used this for the first time this morning on my husbands sandwich for lunch. I think they are great, amazing flavor, he texted me about how much he enjoyed his sandwich and that the cheese was good. Expensive packaged cheese but much cheaper than deli.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
Great taste but the slices can be a little dry for my liking sometimes. always purchase these at the local shoprite, although may start buying them less because they are high in fat and salt content. a little overpriced as well in my own humble opinion
lea n.
lea n.
Blacksburg, VA
SOOOOOO good!
I bought this when i was looking for a new interesting cheese to put with my turkey pepperoni on some crackers for a healthy (and delicious) snack! I will definitely be purchasing again! However i cannot remember where i got it :(
Aida Z.
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL
I love Sargento sliced cheeses for sandwhiches. They have a lot of different flavors to choose from and taste very natural. I am a repeat consumer and would recommend this cheese for a perfect grilled cheese. Will be buying again, of course!
Tara N.
Tara N.
Gainesville, FL
I LOVE the tomato basil jack cheese. The basil isn't too overwhelming, but makes a great pair with the tomato that will leave you wanting double cheese on every sand which you have! If you haven't bought it yet, I highly recommend it!
Kyra M.
Kyra M.
Memphis, TN
These are so good! I love adding a few slices to my sandwich and melting them. The tomato and basil flavor goes well with almost any sandwich. They're also really delicious on their own. Sometimes I'll eat one by itself as a snack.