Sargento Natural Sharp Cheddar Slices - 11 CT uploaded by Abigayle D.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Natural Sharp Cheddar Slices.
Deli style sliced cheddar cheese.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
Keep cheese fresh with Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
11.
8oz (226g). see more...

Zynthia M.
San Diego, CA
This sharp cheddar cheese is so AMAZING!!!! Honestly when I go to Walmart this is the only cheese that I leave with because I love this brand of cheese. I love that it comes in slices because I don't like to slice cheese since most of the it can come out extremely crooked. I would recommend to everyone that love cheese.
Jake H.
Bridgeton, MO
If you love cheese then this is the best sliced cheese you can buy that is mass produced. It’s a little more expensive than Kraft but the taste and quality are much higher. I will continue to buy and eat this cheese regularly!
Alyssa C.
Sergento is the only brand of Sharp Cheddar cheese slices I will buy! Other brands sharp cheddars always have a funk kind of smell and Taste to them that Sergento doesn't! And The prices are Pretty average Compared to Kraft and other Good cheese brands.
Chelsea J.
Hopkinsville
I love sargento, and this is a good quality cheddar. I usually but at Wal-Mart,  so the price is great. We don't even buy processed American cheese anymore, because sargento had so many different options. I definitely recommend sargento cheddar cheese.
Morgan E.
N Little Rock, AR
Sargento makes great, quality products and these cheese slices are no exception. The flavor is strong and satiating - an easy way to step up your grilled cheese game! We stopped buying any other cheese brand after eating Sargento cheeses!
Brianna W.
By far my favorite cheese. The flavor is perfect, the texture is good. I just love everything about it. I think it's by far the best cheese that Walmart sells! I will continue to buy this and to recommend it to family and friends.
Tracy T.
Tasty cheese, perfectly sliced to go on sandwiches. Ham & cheese, turkey, even egg sandwiches. My toddlers also love to eat it plain, and they also go great on burgers. Great quality cheese for the price point.
Kathryn J.
Winter haven , FL
Delicious cheese. I only eat a select few brands of cheese due to trying to eat 90% organic and this one meets the mark. The sharp cheddar flavor is so good. I've been known to eat 3 slices in one sitting. Oops 😂
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I like sharp cheddar cheese slices as a snack with some nut crackers. This brand is sometimes more expensive but sometimes the other brands don't have sharp cheddar available so I will get this instead
Kaitlyn C.
Greenville, NC
A necessity for ever grocery trip. Sargento cheese is one of the best I’ve tasted. I love the mild tartness of the cheddar. I love grilled cheese sandwiches with this or adding it to macaroni, etc