BY SARGENTO

A good source of calcium, Sargento® cheese snacks are the smart snack everyone can enjoy anytime, anywhere. Let the zesty flavor of our sharp cheddar pep up your day.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color).

Sargento® Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks

Start your review of Sargento® Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tara B.
Louisiana
these sargento sharp cheddar cheese sticks are great for snacking. i eat these all the time with my breakfast to get an extra serving of protein and calcium. perfect and delicious cheddar. i love that sargento only uses real and natural cheese. i have bought this many many times and will continue to do so.
Skai s.
Toledo, OH
One of my favorite snacks for when I'm trying to be a bit healthy but not too limiting. The sharpness of the cheese is really nice compared to most cheese snacks in stores. Its set at a good price for what it is and definitely one of my favorite snack options out there
Terry W.
Huntsville, AL
My absolute favorite cheese of all, If I'm feeling a little peckish at night, I grab one of these and munch on it while I'm reading in bed.  I love healthy alternatives and snacks that are good for you instead of eating chocolate or cookies or potato chips
Jamie M.
loco hills
I like that the Sargento brand doesn’t use MSG in their products and has a variety of flavors to choose from. My favorite would have to be sharp cheddar and the habenero pepper jack. We will use Sargento for our hamburgers or our sub sandwiches
Amber H.
Southern Pines, NC
If I don’t eat them first, my kids will find them. Ha! Great little snack for when you have that cheese craving. The cheese has a fresher and better taste than some of the other brands. I love the quality and the easy packaging.
Angela E.
Palm Harbor, FL
My daughter and I love the creamy fresh taste of the Sargento cheeses. I’ve tried almost every flavor and like them all. My two year old likes the cheddar cheese. They can be pricey but they usually go on sale at Publix!
Maiah W.
Tacoma
Serve to is one of my favorite cheese companies. I’m obsessed with cheese so the sharp cheddar is my favorite. These are convenient to eat and are great for snacking. I would definitely buy these again no doubt.
Amelia E.
Basalt, CO
This is a great, tasty, versatile snack! I have bought this time and time again! I love to take these on the go! I have also cut up into cubes and included into cheese plates. I would absolutely recommend!
glenda h.
Decatur, AL
My favorite just sit and eat snacks! These are really good and I love all the different types of cheeses in these sticks! Sargent Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks are my favorite!
Stacy F.
Owensboro, KY
I like to keep these on hand for snacks. Cheese is a huge staple in our home. If someone wants a snack, they always go for cheese! And these sharp cheddar sticks always hit the spot!