BY SARGENTO #78 in Cheese

A good source of calcium, Sargento® cheese snacks are the smart snack everyone can enjoy anytime, anywhere. Let the zesty flavor of our sharp cheddar pep up your day.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color).

Buy on Walmart
Roxanne O.
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Heavyn L.
Oneida, TN
The flavor of these are not too overpowering. These make good snacks for when you just need a little boost. They are easy to pack into a lunchbox or take with you on the go. They are super delicious and not too unhealthy! I buy these all the time and I would recommend them to anyone!
Valentina P.
Sargentos has the best store cheese in the world. It does not taste plastic like other big brand cheeses do, it tastes delicious and the flavor is very strong. Other cheeses literally taste like rubbery plastic but this cheese is very smooth and organic and there no fake things added to it.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wow, I am a cheese 🧀 lover!! Sargento has it going on too! I love their cheeses they are so rich and flavorful. They are a little expensive, but they are definitely worth their price!! These are an aweosme snack and my kids enjoy them just as much as me!
They are sooo yummy! We get them all the time!
We usually get them from Walmart, but you can find them in a lot of other stores! Their packaging is nice the red and black is pretty! So yes I would definitely recommend these, highly recommended!!
Shannon T.
Richardson
I lovee sharp cheddar and this one is so tangy and creamy. This is a great quick breakfast option alongside a banana or a great post workout snack. You can not go wrong with this cheese! If you don’t like the sharp tangy flavor you might not like these but I love it!
Sarah R.
Dudley
I LOVE cheese. Like really love cheese so this is the perfect snack for me. These don’t last very long in my house because they are so good. They taste great. They taste like actual cheese compared to a lot of other cheese sticks out there. Highly recommend!
Poba Z.
Love it, it is a perfect snack. Especially if you are on a high far diet. The taste is perfect and honestly I can't wait for my snack time to grab a stick and enjoy this great cheese. I recommend to all those cheddar cheese lovers.
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
Omg this cheese.... I LOVE CHEDDAR and this fulfills my every need of cheese, it’s a little on the pricier side but what good cheese isn’t.. it’s a great value and I buy these for many occasions, they’re perfect and delicious!!
Hayley C.
Simi valley, CA
I definitely like Sargento cheese as it is super fresh and stays really good for a long time. I like the chatter the best but the pepper jack is also a great salad suggest trying both if you have it. I love their slices for sandwiches. Always a good choice.
Mairéad C.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I love cheese sticks and I would recommend this brand. This brand comes in a variety of types of cheeses as well. However I gave it only theee stars because it is not the healthiest option. However I would recommend