BY SARGENTO #2 in Cheese

A good source of calcium, Sargento® cheese snacks are the smart snack everyone can enjoy anytime, anywhere. Let the zesty flavor of our sharp cheddar pep up your day.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color).

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wow, I am a cheese 🧀 lover!! Sargento has it going on too! I love their cheeses they are so rich and flavorful. They are a little expensive, but they are definitely worth their price!! These are an aweosme snack and my kids enjoy them just as much as me!
They are sooo yummy! We get them all the time!
We usually get them from Walmart, but you can find them in a lot of other stores! Their packaging is nice the red and black is pretty! So yes I would definitely recommend these, highly recommended!!
Kate H.
Sargento is definitely more expensive but the quality is fantastic. There’s tons and tons of variations and almost all are great. You can taste the difference in quality if you’re eating it by itself or as a main component in a dish. I LOVE that they have sharp cheddar string cheese, much tastier than the usual mozzarella.
Addushkaliz C.
Oceanside , CA
If I could give this cheese a lot more stars I would. I love sharp cheddar so much but we all know it can get a little too much some times. This little cheese sticks are the perfect amount of cheese packed with flavor and make for the perfect snack. I take it on the go with some pretzels and apple slices 👌🏽
Angela W.
My daughters love having some sort of dairy in their lunches, so I always have Sargento cheese sticks in the refrigerator. The sharp cheddar are super tasty and I love that these are firm as opposed to some brands of cheese sticks. Excellent texture, and perfectly sharp cheddar taste.
Heavyn L.
Harrogate, TN
The flavor of these are not too overpowering. These make good snacks for when you just need a little boost. They are easy to pack into a lunchbox or take with you on the go. They are super delicious and not too unhealthy! I buy these all the time and I would recommend them to anyone!
Ashley J.
Sunrise, FL
I love the this cheese taste. My mom has been using this brand of cheese for years. Whenever she makes her mac and cheese for thanksgiving, Christmas or Easter dinner. It melts so easy into the food. You can really taste the difference between this and other cheeses
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
These were actually alot better than I thought they were going to be. I normally buy white cheddar,I doubt know why but I think it tastes different,but this was great for a snack to put IP your lunch or if you are just bored and hungry and dont want to eat junk.
Miranda M.
the best snack for low carb dieters, i love sharp cheddar so i was so excited when i saw that Sargento had indivdually wrapped sticks! they are delicious and great for a grab and go snack or sometimes i even add to a lunch with some hummus, nuts, and fruit
Lyndsey W.
Fontana, CA
I am a sucker for any type of cheddar. This cheddar is really fresh and delicious. If this brand I more expensive in store I’ll pay the extra to buy This brand. I love the fact that it’s so easy to just throw a stick in my lunch bag. I’m all for easy cheese
Kate T.
Chicago
These cheese sticks are the answer to the age old question of “What should I eat?” That you ask when you’re standing in front of the refrigerator with the door open hungry, yet not sure anything is appetizing. Just open the dairy drawer!