Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseSargento
Sargento Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks

Sargento® Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks

by Sargento

A good source of calcium, Sargento® cheese snacks are the smart snack everyone can enjoy anytime, anywhere. Let the zesty flavor of our sharp cheddar pep up your day.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sargento® Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks!
How would you rate this product?
Angela D.
Otsego, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
These have become my Autistic sons new favorite! He's not one for change but kudos to him for stepping out
Priscila J.
Sargento® Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks uploaded by Priscila J.
This is one Snack we usually eat at home. It has calcium some protein and has 90 calories per piece. I like the taste and because it is a good snack.
amanda D.
Midway, GA
I love sharp cheddar cheese I can't get enough I prefer sharp or extra sharp over mild cheddar cheese and I enjoy sharp cheddar alone or with a little balsamic vinegar it really intensifies the sharpness of the cheese its also good in sandwiches or on fish with lemon slices
brittni W.
I get this product at Wal-Mart, its always a good price and tastes amazing. Its always great and gone quickly.
CJ S.
Powder Spgs, GA
These Sargento cheese sticks are a tasty little snack to share eat alone or with crackers. I have purchased them a few times for my house and they never seem to last very long In the fridge. The taste is delicious and is high quality and rich for a nice sharp flavor. These are a bit pricier than other similar options but if you are a cheese lover this is a great quick option for you.
Ashley A.
Lyles, TN
This is the only sharp cheddar sticks I buy at the store! I’ve tried the store brands, but they are not as good as this brand! Highly recommend trying
Renee L.
Winter Park Florida
I always grab these as snacks on the go. Great for anyone that's diabetic for the protein. You can eat these with crackers or by itself.
DAISY A.
Sacramento
This is one of my go-to snacks between meals. Not just as a snack but I add this sharp cheddar to most of my sandwiches. I wouldn’t change a thing. It’s affordable and I’d good quality. I gave it 5 stars.
Staci S.
Elkhart, IN
I buy these weekly for my son. It’s a perfect afternoon snack with some grapes and crackers. He loves these as well as the Colby jack and mozzarella cheese sticks.
Karen J.
Thaxton, MS
My family and I love these! They are great nutritional snacks as compared to junk food. Will definitely buy more of these!

Looking for your answer?