Sargento Natural Provolone Deli Style Sliced Cheese - 12 CT uploaded by Ines G.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Natural Provolone.
Deli style sliced provolone cheese with smoke flavor added.
12 thin slices.
New & improved!
Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
Keep cheese fresh with the new Fresh-Lock® double zipper.
8 oz. (226g) see more...

• Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on ...5 Answers
Sargento Natural Provolone Deli Style Sliced Cheese - 12 CT
  • "This is the best cheese the first time I tried it I have always bought it love love love it!!" in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good." in 1 review
  • "Great cheese it tastes really good ." in 1 review
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Walker, MI
I love provolone cheese! It is by far one of the best brands with one of the best flavors. It can be a little expensive for me as I am a college student, so I will often go with another brand that I have coupons for, but when it is on sale or there aren't coupons for anything else, I pick this brand above the others. I love using it to make ham and cheese as well as grilled cheese sandwiches.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Foodie Expert
I really love Sargento cheese! I use this brand of provolone every time that I make lasagna.I get it at walmart and it's pretty cheap there and they normally have coupons for it as well.It's a little more expensive than the walmart brand,but I think the flavoring is a little better.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
I am a fan of Sargento Provolone. It's not too strong and tastes just right. I love their thin slices but these are also good. I think they are priced right as they are a great brand. Sargento does great at offering healthy options for their cheese as well. I would buy this again!!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Westland, MI
Love love love this cheese for my subs and grilled cheeses, to me sargento gives me better quality when it comes to cheese the flavor seems more natural than other brands and less milky i really like that you can also buy it thin sliced, that makes the grilled cheese even better !
Licia F.
Licia F.
I don't know how much there is to say about a cheese other than this is my cheese of choice. I add it to any sandwich that I make at home and it adds a nice amount of flavor without overpowering it. My grandma also serves Sargento provolone on crackers at family parties.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Youngstown, OH
I always buy this cheese whenever I make sandwiches. Their cheese always taste great and the packaging is handy. I often just get a slice of cheese out and just eat it by itself! It can be expensive when comparing its price to store brand, but it is worth it for sure!
Jenobia S.
Jenobia S.
Goldsboro, NC
Delicious, real cheese, thee end...! Just kidding, but not! The quality of this cheese speaks for itself, like hands down, I always buy these provolone slices when I go to the grocery store! My family can't get enough of them and they're so delicious on sandwiches!
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
Acworth, GA
Love love love this cheese on a good panini sandwich. I buy the reduced fat of this product and you cannot tell the difference between it and the full fat. I love sargento cheeses. Nice and creamy cheese. I would highly recommend and will continue to buy
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Foodie Expert
We opt for this brand instead of going to the deli because it is more cost effective and the taste is quality, my children love to eat this type of cheese with everything. I have tried different brands of packaged cheese and this one is the best by far
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Humble, TX
This is my go-to cheese for just about anything. Sandwiches? Perfect. Turkey burgers? Delicious. It compliments any savoury food (or even tastes great on its own). I only buy sargento products, whether its sliced cheese or cheese sticks.
marissa c.
marissa c.
Any other suggestions for use of this cheese besides putting it on a sandwich or making a grilled cheese?