BY SARGENTO #44 in Cheese

Sargento® Natural Pepper Jack Slices.
Deli style sliced monterey jack cheese with jalapeno & habanero peppers.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
Keep cheese fresh with Freshlock® double zipper.
10.
7.5oz (212g). see more...

• Anyone else make grilled cheese with pepper jack or is it just me?3 Answers
Sargento Natural Pepper Jack Slices - 10 CT
  • "This is my favorite type of cheese PEPPER JACK, I always buy mines from walmart and it tastes great!" in 1 review
Tori G.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
Pepper jack cheese is my favorite kind of cheese and this brand just does it right. I love this cheese you can tell it is good quality. The slices are a good thickness and the cheese doesn't go bad quickly which is good. I have tried other brands of cheese and this one by far has the best flavor I will always buy this cheese.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
THE BEST pepper jack hands down! When my budget is tight I have to buy the cheap stuff but sometimes this is actually on sale. It just has a creamier and more bold taste than the store brands and melts beautifully on quesadillas or burgers. Definitely prefer this over Kraft which is usually in the same price range.
Jake S.
Jake S.
Saint Louis, MO
To me, this is the best cheese brand you can buy at the grocery store. It is a little bit more expensive, but the flavor makes it worth it. The only thing that I have not liked is they recently have been not inserting paper in between each slice. This helped the cheese keep longer. Still would recommend though.
Regina S.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
I love pepper jack cheese and I feel like sargento always have the best quality cheese. This has amazing flavor and it's at an okay price in my opinion. This cant be the healthiest but it is very tasty. I would recommend this to people who likes a bit more flavor in their cheeses.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Foodie Expert
This was my favorite cheese until I was introduced to boars head. In comparison it's a little waxy. Still one of the better cheeses available in most grocery stores. The flavor is good with a lot options. I would definitely buy this if boars head isn't available. Still much love!
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Foodie Expert
I love pepper jack cheese. This brand has nice cheese. It has great flavor it's not too chewy, or anything. It has great texture. I love having this pepper jack cheese on sandwiches it's so delicious. I will warn you it has a little kick, but that's pepper jack cheese for you! :)
Kiara R.
Kiara R.
Our households favorite cheese. We literally need to buy a few of these because we run out so fast. We use it with a lot of recipes. Sargento's pepper jack cheese has a more flavorful and sharp taste. You can tell it's there. I would buy it again and will always buy it again.
Billie M.
Billie M.
St Louis Park , MN
Foodie Expert
My finace is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.
If I buy any other cheese for his omelettes other than SARGENTO PEPPER JACK he freaks out.
Good job Sargento, you've created a legitimate addict and I am his supplier.
God forbid we ever go to another country and he wants eggs.
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Suwanee, GA
Foodie Expert
I love Sargento! I'm not a fan of regular cheese on hamburgers so when I discovered the greatness of Sargento's pepper jack cheese, I was immensely happy. It is the perfect addition to burgers and sandwiches! Honestly, I could eat it plain (I do quite frequently, actually).
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
Foodie Expert
I love this cheese! Some of the "less real" cheeses are slimy and gross really. This cheese seems very natural and it is delish! The pepper flavor is perfect and isn't too overpowering. I love using this cheese on sandwiches. This is my favorite cheese and I 100% recommend!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Mays Landing, NJ
Foodie Expert
Anyone else make grilled cheese with pepper jack or is it just me?