Sargento Natural Pepper Jack Slices - 10 CT uploaded by CHRISTAL R.

BY SARGENTO #81 in Cheese

Sargento® Natural Pepper Jack Slices.
Deli style sliced monterey jack cheese with jalapeno & habanero peppers.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese™.
Keep cheese fresh with Freshlock® double zipper.
10.
7.5oz (212g).

Sargento Natural Pepper Jack Slices - 10 CT
  • "This is my favorite type of cheese PEPPER JACK, I always buy mines from walmart and it tastes great!" in 1 review
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
I love spicy food. So naturally this is my favorite. It has a better pepper taste than other brands. It's more intense. The quality is also really great, it doesn't taste like plastic or anything, you can just taste the cheese and peppers and I like that.
Alisa T.
Augusta, GA
One of my absolute favorite cheeses. I love it in a sandwhich bc it gives the sandwich a great flavor and the slice of cheese is thin enough to not be to much but thick enough to be just enough.
Cassy L.
Glendale
Sargento Natural Pepper Jack Slices - 10 CT are my favorite when it comes to making sandwiches and subs ! It’s REAL cheese not processed plastic ! It is so inexpensive . I can not say one bad thing of Sargento cheeses ! I would definitely recommend their cheeses to anyone and everyone!!
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
We love pepperjack cheese in our house. This cheese is quite good and we do like it a lot. However we noticed the pricing is kinda high, and the store brand cheese at the store we shop at is half the price, and almost tastes better. If the pricing would change, I'd buy it for sure.
Sienna P.
Battle Creek, MI
The cheese slices are a little small but they're great quality and some of the best cheese I've tried. This is my favorite brand of sliced pepper jack and my top choice at the supermarket. They're great for burgers, eggs and just about anything you could imagine.
Barbara H.
This is one of my favorite cheesed. It melts easily and it has a bit of spicyness to it. I usually buy it from Walmart or Publix and although it’s not the healthiest, it goes great on sandwiches and is perfect for breakfast egg sandwiches.
Emily B.
Pepper Jack is by far my favorite type of cheese, and the best slices of it that I've tried so far are by Sargento. The taste is rich and satisfying, and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great quality cheese.
Jamhile A.
Such great cheese, full flavor and love the little kick of spice!! Perfect for a sandwich 🥪 with turkey, tomatoes, mayo and mustard!! So yummy and so healthy. Great cheese overall would totally recommend to everyone
Jalaina S.
Watauga, TN
My favorite cheese.  Jazz up your grilled cheese, spice up your burger you won't regret. Sargento is a little on the pricier side but definitely worth it. The quality is worth the coin.
Sharon P.
I love their cheeses. The slices are the perfect size for when I want to make my grilled cheese. Or even as part of a sandwich. Good quality too! Some cheeses can have a weird texture but I haven’t found that to be the problem with this.
Melissa M.
Mays Landing, NJ
Anyone else make grilled cheese with pepper jack or is it just me?
Michelle L.