GroceryDairyCheeseSargento
Natural Pepper Jack Deli Style Monterey Jack Sliced Cheese - 75oz

Sargento Natural Pepper Jack Deli Style Monterey Jack Sliced Cheese - 7.5oz

by Sargento

With a spicy, hot kick infused with a smooth, delicate finish, our sliced Monterey Jack cheese blended with habanero and jalapeno peppers provides the best of both ends of the flavor scale. The perfect addition to a turkey or roast beef sandwich, or atop crackers for a great afternoon snack.

Ingredients

Pasteurized Milk, Hot Peppers (Jalapeno Peppers, Habanero Peppers), Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes.

is this hot?
Anyone else make grilled cheese with pepper jack or is it just me?
Start your review of Sargento Natural Pepper Jack Deli Style Monterey Jack Sliced Cheese - 7.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
ashley A.
Minco, OK
Sargento Natural Pepper Jack Deli Style Monterey Jack Sliced Cheese - 7.5oz uploaded by ashley A.
Purchased at: Walmart
My family really enjoyed this sargento pepper jack cheese its flavor is great and not too spicy. I will definitely repurchase this brand, it goes really well on sandwiches and burgers I would recommend you try it.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
This cheese is SO good on sandwiches and hamburgers. It has all natural ingredients and very flavorful and tastes very fresh. The cheese is sliced in perfect slices in my opinion. Not too thin and not too thick. This goes great on crackers. My entire family loves it! I buy all the time and I recommend.
Frida M.
Sargento Natural Pepper Jack Deli Style Monterey Jack Sliced Cheese - 7.5oz uploaded by Frida M.
Purchased at: Target
Best cheese ever!! I use the pepper jack for every cheeseburger, sandwich, pasta and with everything taste great !!
Jenny G.
Norman, OK
Great for sandwiches. Easy to cut up and use for snacking with crackers and fruit. Great flavor and texture.
Alexa G.
Suwanee, GA
I love Sargento! I'm not a fan of regular cheese on hamburgers so when I discovered the greatness of Sargento's pepper jack cheese, I was immensely happy. It is the perfect addition to burgers and sandwiches! Honestly, I could eat it plain (I do quite frequently, actually).
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sargento Natural Pepper Jack Deli Style Monterey Jack Sliced Cheese - 7.5oz uploaded by Lucy H.
This cheese is SO good on sandwiches and hamburgers.Sargento is the brand is cheese I get and love.Love these slices melted on cheese burgers,
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
I love the Sargento Pepper Jack natural cheese slices. The jack cheese is delicious with just the right amount of peppers that gives it just the right amount of spice. Love these slices melted on cheese burgers, paired with the Sargento Colby Jack in quesadillas, as well as straight out of the fridge on a ham, turkey or roast beef sandwich or as a snack paired with some chips. Definitely one of my favorite brands of cheese.
Darla J.
La Porte, IN
1,165 reviews
Sargento Natural Pepper Jack Deli Style Monterey Jack Sliced Cheese - 7.5oz uploaded by Darla J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sargento is the brand is cheese I get and love. Love all the different kinds and this pepper jack cheese is delicious the cheese is good quality and fresh. The pepper jack is so good just the right amount of spicy. You can see the big pieces of delicious pepper. Like the sealed bag easy to use and keep fresh.
Tracey H.
Ankeny, IA
This is by far my favorite cheese brand and flavor! The natural cheese is great tasting and has a little spicy kick to it, but still smooth. I love the thin slices. This tastes great on burgers, grilled cheese, turkey sandwiches, bascially, anything that requires some cheese.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
Sargento is is expensive but definitely worth the buy! Its so good! I love pepper jack its my absolute favorite!